The guys had just finished up when Chris cell phone rang.  “Hello?” Chris asked.  “Hey baby, are you ready?” Bailey asked.  “Yeah, I’m ready if you are.  Where are we doing this at?” Chris asked.  “There is a restaurant down the street from where you are right now.  We’re going to meet him there.” Bailey explained.  “Excellent.” Chris said.  “One more thing.” Bailey said quickly before he rung up.  “What is it, is something wrong?” Chris asked.  “No, just promise me you won’t make a scene, this is a public place.” Bailey said.  “I promise.  I’m just glad I’ll finally know.  Now don’t worry and I’ll see you in a little bit.” Chris said then hung up.            When he got there, he found Bailey sitting alone.  “I thought you said he would be here.” Chris said joining her.  “He will be.  He’s just running late.” She explained sliding closer to him.  He put his arm around her and then they waited.  It wasn’t long before a young man approached their table.  “What are you doing here?” Chris asked with a friendly smile.  “Well, there is something we need to talk about.” Justin said taking a seat.  “Can’t it wait? We’re kind of busy right now; we’re waiting on the mystery guy to get here.” Chris said.  Bailey took a hold of his hand.  “Well he’s here baby.” She said softly.              Chris looked back and forth between the two of them for a minute.  “You’re joking right?” Chris asked.  They both just shook their heads.  “I’m sorry I wanted to tell you, but I was scared.” Justin said finally.  “You’re the jerk who was just going to leave her hanging, how could you do that?  How could you be so stupid?” Chris snapped.  “I guess I deserve that, but I got the courage to step up from you.” Justin explained.  “Chris, please.  You have to understand now why I wouldn’t tell you.  Justin is ready to be a daddy, don’t scare him away.”  Bailey begged.  Chris took a deep breath, “I guess I see now what the whole secret was about and I won’t do anything to scare him off, we work together for crying out loud.  I just thought you were smarter than that Justin.” Chris said facing his friend.              “You and my mom, she wasn’t too happy either when I told her.  She made me realize what a big mistake I was making.  I was a jerk can you both forgive me?” Justin asked.  Bailey smiled and cuddled with Chris.  “I guess we have to, if we’re going to make this work.” Chris said.  He pulled Bailey closer and kissed her on the forehead.  “What about the others?” Chris asked.  “I already took care of them; after you left I confessed everything to them.  They know now too.” Justin explained.              “So what happens now?” Bailey asked.  “Well, love cup, you are going to get as big as a house and have a baby, and we men are going to look after you and the little one.” Chris explained.  “Do you know what it’s going to be yet?” Justin asked sweetly.  “No, it’s too early to tell, do you want to know?” She asked.  “No, not really.  Not until it’s here.” Justin said.  “So this is how it’s going to be, all three of us as one big happy family?” Chris asked.  “Yeah, you said it yourself the baby needed its biological father.” Bailey said.              “It does and that’s just what it’s going to get, but I understand that Chris is going to be there too.” Justin said.  “Oh, I won’t get in the way of you and your child.” Chris said quickly.  “No it’s cool man.  I had an awesome Step-father growing up.” Justin explained.  “So now everyone knows?” Chris asked.  “Well. Not everyone.  I still have to tell Marisa and Kenya.” Bailey said.  “You didn’t tell them all of the details of our relationship, did you?’ Justin asked worried.  Bailey smiled, “Justin we’re girls and we talk, but you’ll be fine I’m sure.  I never said anything bad.”            Justin shook his head, “I have a feeling that this is going to be very interesting.”  Chris smiled and patted him on the back.  “You’re so screwed dude.” Chris said as the started to get up.  “We got to go, but I’ll talk later, okay?” Justin said as him and Chris were about to go back to the venue.  “Yeah, we can get together later.  You boys have fun and don’t work too hard.” Bailey said then left to go find her friends.            By the end of the day everyone who needed to know knew and things settled down a little bit.  Chris and Justin took turns taking Bailey to her doctor appointments.  When it came time to come up with names for the baby Chris stayed out of it, and let Bailey and Justin make the final pick, which wasn’t easy.  They couldn’t agree on anything.  Justin was a nervous wreck throughout the rest of the pregnancy and of course the media had a hay day with the news.  It took months for the guys to get the media to get the facts straight. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story