Calista and Lance’s evening:            Calista was in the bathroom drying her hair when she heard the door open.  “Lance is that you?” She asked.  “Yeah stay in there; don’t come out until I tell you.” Lance said sticking his head in the door.  “I’m not ready anyway.” Calista said brushing her hair.  “Great just don’t come out until I tell you.” Lance said running his eyes over her body.  “Okay.” Calista said.  Lance smiled and the shut the door.              About 30 minutes passed and Calista was starting to get eager.  “Are you done yet?” Calista asked.  “Almost.” Lance said.  There was a pause.  “Okay close your eyes.” Lance said.  “Fine.” Calista said closing her eyes.  She heard the door open and then she felt Lance’s warm hand on her’s.   “Let me lead you, just trust me.” Lance said leading her into the main room.  “I do trust you Lance.” She said.  Lance smiled.              He led her over to a table and then set her down.  “Okay, you can open your eyes now.” Lance whispered in her ear.  His deep sexy voice rang in her ears.  She opened her eyes and gazed in awe at the sight before her.  The soft light from the candles danced around the room.  Lance placed a salad in front of her.  “Dinner is not ready yet.” He said.            “Awe, you made me dinner.” Calista said.  Lance smiled again and then sat across from her.  “I can do more than just sing.” Lance said.  “I know.” Calista said with a laugh.  They ate their salads and then Lance took their plates away.  He came back with the main course.  He set it down in front of her.  She looked up at him and smiled.  She eyed what he was wearing.  He had changed from what he was wearing earlier.  His khakis were pressed and so was his dress shirt.            “This is so nice; you’re such a sweetie.” Calista said kissing him.  “I try.” Lance said.  He sat down again and they finished their meal.  “I hate to ask but what’s next?” Calista asked brushing her black dress down.  “You’ll see.” Lance said taking his last bite.  He smiled and then got up and took their plates away.              He came back and then reached out his hand for Calista to take it.  She did and he pulled her close.  She stood there next to him and looked up into his green eyes.  He bent down and kissed her softly.  He lead her over to the couch and they sat down.  Lance hit play on the stereo and soft music started to play.  “You’re such a romantic.” Calista said.  Lance smiled and then wrapped his arm around her.  “I want this night to last forever.” Lance said.  “Me too.” Calista said resting her head against his shoulder. Reva and Justin’s night out:            Reva sat down in the hotel room.  She played with the hem of her new dress.  Soon there was a knock at the door Reva went over and answered it.  She looked up at Justin.  He smiled and then handed her a red rose.  Reva smelled the flower.  “You look great.” Justin said eyeing her new dress.  “Thanks, you do too.” Reva said eyeing him over.  He was wearing a nice pair of pants and a nice shirt.            “Come on I made us reservations.” Justin said offering her his hand.  She took it and he lead her down the hall and out the door.  He opened the door of his limo so she could slide in and then he joined her.              I’ve never been in a limo before.” Reva said.  “Really? Well now you have.” He said.  It wasn’t long before the limo stopped.  “Are we there already?” Reva asked.  “Yeah come on.” Justin said taking her hand.  He opened the door and there was a flash of lights.  Justin made his way through the people and inside dragging Reva behind him.  “That was scary.” Reva said once they were safely inside.  “Yeah, I’m used to it through.” Justin said.              “Ah yes, Mr. Timberlake, right this way.” The host said.  They followed him.  Justin kindly pulled Reva’s chair out for her before sitting himself.  “This place is nice.” Reva said looking around her.  “Yeah, I like it here the food is great.” Justin said.             They quickly ordered and made small talk while waiting for their food.  Justin seemed really nice.  He was cute, funny, and surprisingly intelligent.  They talked about friends and family for the longest time.  There was so much about him that she had not known.  “You know what?” Justin asked.  “What?” Reva asked looking up from her plate.  “When Chris told me he was going to hook me up with one of Elena’s friends.  I was worried but you turned out to be really nice.” Justin said.  Reva laughed. “I was scared too.  I mean you’re a pop star, but you’re really down to earth.” She said.            “I try to be.” Justin said with a smile.  “What‘s next for this evening?” Reva asked.  “I didn’t want to out do my self on the first date so I thought we would just got back to the hotel and watch a movie.” Justin said.  Reva studied him for a moment trying to figure out if he had other motives for wanting to go back.  He gave her a simple smile not one of greed but of passion.  “Sounds good to me.” Reva said.  Justin paid for the meal and then they left for the hotel.  When they got there they crashed on the couch and popped in a tape. Elena and Chris’s evening.              Elena stood in front of the mirror.  She ran her hand through her hair.  She nearly jumped when she felt a set of cold hands on the side of her face.  “Guess who?” Chris said playfully.  Elena smiled and ran her hands over his.  “I love you.” Chris whispered in her ear.  “I love you too.” Elena said.  Chris turned her around and locked lips with her.  “So what are we doing tonight?” Elena asked.  “I thought we would have a nice dinner and then go dancing or to a movie.” Chris said.  “Sounds like fun.” Elena said.  “Are you ready to go?” Chris asked sliding his hands down to her hips.  “Yeah.” She said.            “Great let’s go.” Chris said taking her hand and heading for the door.  Elena grabbed her coat and then they left.  They went down the road to a restaurant.  They went in and talked to the host.  “Mr. Kirkpatrick your table will be ready in a minute.” The host said.  “Great.” Chris said.    As they were being seated Elena noticed Justin and Reva sitting at a table a little ways away from them.  She smiled but didn’t want to draw any attention to herself.  They sat down and ordered.  Chris was being the usual goof ball.  He always made her laugh.  “So are you having fun?” Chris asked.  “Yes, I’m having a great time.  Thanks for taking me out.  You’re such a sweetheart.” Elena said.  “Thanks for coming.” Chris said.            They got their food and talked.  “So, dancing or a movie?” Chris asked.  “Movie, I work at a club and you dance all the time.” Elena said.  “True, Okay movie it is.” Chris said.  After they were done eating they left and then headed for the Movie Theater.  They went in and sat in back. Reneé and Joey’s evening.            Reneé was accustomed to Joey’s passion for clubbing so she slipped into her favorite party dress and sat in the chair to wait for her love to come and get her.  She didn’t wait long, soon Joey came in wearing  black pants and a black button up shirt that was open and a white wife beater under it.  The outfit itself showed off his finely toned abs. and chest.  “You look hot.” Joey said eyeing Reneé.  “I always look hot.” She said standing up and turning a bit show he could get a better look.  “Oh Yeah, but you look really hot tonight.” Joey said wrapping his arms around her.            He planted soft kisses along her collar bone.  “What am I going to do with you?” She asked as she felt his warm breath on her skin.  “I can think of a couple things.” Joey said looking her in the eye.  “Think again.” Reneé said pushing him away, playfully.  Joey smiled at her.  “So where are we going?” Reneé asked.  “There’s this new club that just opened in town I thought we’d go check it out.” Joey said.  Reneé smiled and then got her coat.  He led her out to his car and then they headed for the club.            They had no trouble getting in.  They quickly found a booth and ordered some drinks.  “This place is nice.” Reneé said.  “Yeah, it is.” Joey said taking a slip of his drink.  “Dance with me, Joey.” Reneé said grabbing his arm and pulling him to the dance floor before he could say no.  They danced for a long time.  Reneé was rather impressed with the way Joey seemed to brush off other girls and focus on her.  Reneé loved to dance.  It was about 1 a.m. before they heading back to the hotel. Hannah and JC’s evening.            Hannah knew JC was one of class.  It was about 6 o’clock when the phone rang.  Hannah picked it up.  It was JC, he told her to meet him in the lobby in 5 minutes.  Hannah was confused but agreed and then hung up and went to get her coat.  5 minutes later she found herself alone in the lobby.  She looked around and then finally saw JC coming toward her.  He quickly ran on hand across her cheek and handed her some flowers.  “You’re so sweet.” Hannah said looking at the flowers.  “Come on let’s get some dinner.” JC took her hand and led her to the limo.            He took her to a classy uptown restaurant, where they were quickly seated.  “I can’t wait to see what’s next.” Hannah said fixing her dress.  “I thought we would head over to the local coffeehouse and see who’s playing.” JC said.  “Sounds like fun.” Hannah said taking a bite of her food.  “Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?” JC asked, his blue eyes shining at her.            Hannah blushed.  “You’re too much.” She said.  “I know.” JC said smiling at her.  As soon as they were done they paid and headed for the coffeehouse.  They sat down near the stage and ordered some drinks.  There were a few good bands playing that night.  “Are you having fun?” JC asked pulling Hannah closer.  He kissed her on the check.  “Yes, I’m having fun.” Hannah said.  They stayed a little longer then they headed for the hotel and turned in for the night. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story