In the morning after everyone was up, they all meet in JC’s room.  “We don’t have anything to do this morning, but later we have to leave and head for the next city.” Joey said.  “Yeah are we taking the bus or going by plane?” Lance asked.  “Bus I think.” Joey replied.  “Are you packed and ready to go?” Chris asked.  “I never really unpacked.” Elena said.  “Good, but I still need to.” Chris said getting up.  Okay, do you need help?” Elena asked.  “No, I think I can get it, but you can come if you want to.” Chris said.  “Okay.” Elena said jumping up and joining him.  “We’ll see you later then.” Chris said then they left.            They met up later on the bus to head to the next city.  Reva was very excited to be getting out of her hometown and seeing new places.  “I never asked, but how did your date do last night?” Calista asked.  “It went well, we had a great time.” Reva said playing with one of Justin’s soft curls.  He smiled.  “So what do we do on the bus ride?” Hannah asked.  “We just sit and write songs or watch movies.” JC said.  “ Gee, I hope you don't over work yourself.” Reneé said.  The guys laughed.  “We try not to this is like the only time we have to rest.” Lance said.  “You poor baby.” Calista said bringing Lance’s head to rest on her chest.  He smiled and wrapped his arms around her.            “Oh Christopher!” Elena said holding up a box of blue hair dye.  “Awe, baby do I have to?” Chris asked.  “Yes, I just want to dye the tips.  Come on it will make you dead sexy.” Elena said.  “Can’t we do it later?” Chris asked.  “Why not now? You’re not doing anything.” Elena said taking his hand and pulling him into the bathroom.  “Fine.” Chris said as she pushed him inside.            “Those two make a cute couple.” Joey said.  “So are we going to get to see you perform?” Hannah asked.  “Yeah, you guys are going to have the best seat in the house.” JC said.  “So what’s the plan for the rest of the week?” Reva asked.  “Pretty much the same thing.” Justin said.            They spent some more time talking and then watched a few movies.  When they finally got to where they were going, they got off the bus and headed for their hotel rooms.  Chris ran his hand through his fairly damp hair.  “She was right the dye does make you dead sexy.” Hannah said smiling.  Chris blushed and then looked at Elena, who just smiled.            Reneé wrapped her arms around Joey and hugged him.  “When will I get to spend more time with you?” She asked.  “Not today I’m afraid we have a press conference today and a sound check.” Joey said rubbing her soft hand.  “I guess that’s what I get for having a pop star for a boyfriend.” Reneé sighed.  “I know it’s hard but we will make it don’t worry.” Joey said opening the door to their room.  They stepped inside and Joey kissed her.  “I will make time for you.” Joey said. Reneé smiled.            Later that night the guys left for the sound check so the girls got together in Hannah and JC’s room to talk.  Things were going great; the girls were really getting along.  “So now what are we going to do?” Reva asked.  “I don’t know this is the boring part of the trip.” Calista said laying on one of the beds.  “I wonder what the guys are doing right now?” Reneé asked.  “They’re probably singing their hearts out, poor sweeties.” Elena said.  They all laughed.             Meanwhile across town at the venue, the guys were taking a break and slowly getting ready to head back.  “So what do you guys think of Calista, and please be honest.” Lance asked.  “She seems very nice.” Justin said.  “We were just a little shocked at first.” JC said.  “I know she doesn’t look like my type, but she’s really sweet.” Lance said.            “As long as you like her that’s all that matters.” Joey said.  Lance smiled and nodded.  “So what’s the plan for the rest of the time the girls are here?” Justin asked.  “Well we have a concert tomorrow night, but maybe we can do something with them in the morning.” Joey said.  “I just don’t want them to feel left out.” JC said putting on his coat.  “It comes with the job.  Come on let’s go see what their up to.” Chris said heading for the door.            A few minutes later they were back at the hotel.  The girls greeted them cheerfully.  “I missed you.” Calista said kissing Lance on his cheek.  Lance felt his face fluster.  Chris hugged Elena, lifting her off the floor a little.            “You’re something else.” Elena said. “We will have breakfast together in the morning and then you can come with us to the venue.” JC explained.  “Sounds like fun.” Elena said with a smile.  “I can’t wait to see you perform, I’ve never heard you sing live.” Hannah said.  “Really?” Joey asked.  “Yeah, I never had the money.” Hannah explained.  “Well we better turn in.” Lance said.  They agreed and then left to go to bed.            Justin woke up with a start as the alarm went off.  He turned it off and then rolled over.  He could still see Reva sleeping peacefully in the other bed.  He smiled and then got up.  He went over to her bed and sat down softly beside her.  “It’s time to get up.” He said softly placing a hand on her shoulder.  “Do we have to?” Reva asked still half asleep.  “Yeah, I’m afraid so.” Justin said then started to rub her back.  Reva looked up at him.  His blue eyes were shining back at her and his fine toned chest could been seen through his wife beater.              Justin smiled; “I’m going to go see if the others are up.  Why don’t you go slip some clothes on and I will meet you in the hall.”  Reva smiled back and agreed.  Justin got up and headed for the door.  Reva glanced at his bed as he walked out of sight.  “Elena did a good job this time.” She said to herself and then got up to get dressed.              Justin was greeted in the hallway by a very sleepy JC.  “Good morning.” JC said in the middle of a yawn.  “Is everyone up yet?” Justin asked.  “Getting there.” JC said.  They stood there talking for a minute when Hannah joined them.  She playfully toyed with JC and made small talk with Justin.  As they were talking they all turned to Chris’s room.  They could here Elena laughing and yelling.  Soon the door came open and Chris came out with Elena in his arms.  Elena’s blonde hair was still wet from the shower.  The two giggled and they retreated to their room once again.            “She’s an interesting girl.” Hannah said.  “Yeah, he’s not so normal himself.” JC said raising one eyebrow.  Justin just laughed.              After breakfast they headed right for the venue and got right to work.  The guys were pleased with the fact that for the most part the girls were getting along and some were even getting to be friends.  Through as the day went on the girls got tried; they weren’t used to the guys’ tight schedule.  Reneé had fallen asleep in a very easy chair.  Reva went to wake her and instead ended up startling her, which tipped the chair and sent Reneé toppling to the ground.              “I’m so sorry, I was just trying to tell you that the chair was going to tip.” Reva said helping Reneé up.  “It’s okay, I don’t think I broke anything.  But thanks for warning me.” Reneé said dusting herself off.  The girls laughed about it for awhile.  The girls sat and watched the guys’ practice.  During one song the dance moves got a little kinky so Calista whistled seductively at them and the others followed suit by making comments to them.  Then guys laughed.  “What are you trying to do mess us up?” Joey asked.  “Know were just telling you like it is baby!” Reneé yelled.              When it was about time to start the concert the girls joined them on stage.  Elena hugged Chris and gave his butt a little squeeze.  “Hey I saw that.” Calista said.  “Saw what?” Elena asked playing dumb.  “You’re going to do great tonight.” Reneé said kissing Joey on the nose.  Joey smiled and pulled her close.  “Okay girls,” The stage guy said, “I need to take the guys away now.  You can have them back after the concert.”            Hannah gave JC a quick kiss.  “For luck.” She said as they lead her away.  JC waved bye to her and them went away with the others.  The concert that night was great.            The rest of the week was pretty much the same.  It was filled with concerts, interviews  and TV shows.  “I wish you could stay longer.” Lance said holding Calista’s hand.  “You know I can’t.” She said.  “You guys will come visit us more often, right?” Chris asked.  “You couldn’t keep me away with a stick.” Elena said grabbing Chris’s shirt and pulling him closer.  Chris smiled.  “Yeah this was fun.” Reneé said hugging Joey.  “So Justin, are you and Reva going to hook up?” JC asked.  Justin looked at Reva.  “Yeah I think we might give it a try.” Justin said.  Reva smiled. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story