Story Notes:

Jadene, Lance

 

I sighed as I unlocked my car door after work, ready to head to the drugstore to get my weekly run for some candy. I get into my driver’s seat and immediately turn on the CD player to my No Strings Attached CD and relaxed a little. As I drove to Medic, one of my favorite songs, “It Makes Me Ill” comes on. I turn up the volume a little and sing along to it. I pass my old bus driver, and I honk the horn and wave. We still talk once in a while. I get into Medic and go to the candy aisle and I nearly collide with a HOTT blond haired, tall guy.
   
“Excuse me.” He says in a deep voice, which I just fall into love with. I just stand there, amazed by his voice and he realizes this and gives me this very nice smile.
   
“Uh, hello?” he says again.
   
“Oh! I’m sorry. It’s just…you have a very nice voice!” I say.
   
“It’s ok. You have very nice eyes, I’m sorry. You don’t even know who I am. My name is James, but everyone calls me Lance, which is my middle name.” Lance says.
   
“My name is Jadene, but you can call me Jade or JJ. I go by both. You can also call me Jadene Joan.”
   
“Alright, Miss Jadene Joan.” says Lance.
   
“What is your favorite kind of candy, Lance?” I ask.
   
“Peanut butter cups. Yours?”
   
“Whoppers,” I confessed.
   
“Really? I love those too.”
   
“What’s your email address? I know this may sound sudden, but I think you’re cool, so I want to keep in touch after we leave.” I say. Lance gives me his email address, LTPAbass@aol.com. I grab my bag of Whoppers and a bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper. I get into line and notice I’m right behind Lance. He has a few bags of peanut butter cups and a 2-liter of Dr. Pepper. We laugh. He pays and then he leaves.
   
“You like him, don’t you?” Ryan asked.
   
“Who do I like? Lance, the guy in front of me?”
   
“Is that his name? Here’s your change.” I get my change and head out the front there, right on the sidewalk, right next to the door is Lance talking to four more tall guys, one blonde haired, blue eyed, one dark haired, blue eyed, two with dark hair and brown eyes, but one had dyed his fire red.
   
“Oh, hi Jadene. I want you to meet Justin (blonde/blue), JC (brown/blue), Joey (fire red hair), and Chris (the other one) If we look familiar to you, it’s because we’re *N SYNC.” Lance says.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love angryj drunksex roommates breakupj boyfriendlance daddyl nsansync lance