I couldn’t believe how fast time was going by. My wedding was coming up in two months, Lita and Jc chose to have their wedding right before Christmas, in about eight months. Lance’s birthday was coming up next week, and I knew that I would need help with what I was planning. I was happy when I found Lita up before everyone else one morning.
   
“Lita?”
   
“What Jadene?”
   
“Lance’s birthday is next week. Do you think you can convince everyone to clear out for a few hours that night? I want to give him a night he’ll never forget.” Lita raised her eyebrows at this comment, but decided not to ask.
   
“Sure. I’ll try, at least.” she said before going back to her cereal. I went to the fridge and made myself an omelet, then got ready for work. At lunchtime, I head out to my car to go get something to eat, and I find Lance leaning against the driver’s door. He joins me for lunch, and gives me a lingering kiss as I head back to work.
   
After work, I got some gas and some gum, then headed home. I had trouble getting into the driveway, as there was an unfamiliar car in it, and I got out and headed in. It seemed totally normal on the inside of the house, so I headed up to the bathroom I was sharing with Lance and took a shower, then as nothing abnormal seemed to be going on when I got out, I decided to take a short nap. Lance woke me up when dinner was ready. I made sure my hair was up alright and headed downstairs to find the owners of the odd car. Sitting at the dining room table were my parents.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love angryj drunksex roommates breakupj boyfriendlance daddyl nsansync lance