“Tell me again why you haven’t asked her.”
   
Justin sighed.
   
“Why do you care?”
   
“Because she’s one of my best friends, and she’s the only one of us that is not going to the award show. I’ve known her since I was five. It hurts me to see her so upset over this.”
   
Justin sat down on his bed and looked at his fingers.
   
“She’s cool and everything, but…”
   
“But what?”
   
“She’s so controlling. She wants to know what I’m doing all the time, and it’s like she doesn’t trust me. I can’t stand that. I need SOME space.”
   
I unfolded my arms and sat next to Justin on the bed. He turned and looked at me.
   
“Life’s been hard on her. Give her some time, she’ll come around.”
   
“Will she?”
   
“I’m sure of it.” I said. I smiled at Justin. He smiled back at me.
   
“Thanks, Jadene. I can see what Lance sees in you. You really care about your friends.”
   
“Thanks.” I said as I stood up. I was at the door when I felt a hand on my arm. I turned to see what Justin wanted and was met by his mouth on mine. When I felt his tongue trying to get into my mouth, I was finally able to pull away.
   
“Justin! What are you doing? I love Lance. I’m engaged to Lance…”
   
Justin didn’t seem to pay me any attention. He leaned his head forward so that it was resting on my shoulder.
   
“Fuck Lance. I love you.” he whispers. I somehow manage to get out of his grip and get into my bedroom.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love angryj drunksex roommates breakupj boyfriendlance daddyl nsansync lance