I get home after saying bye to the guys. I get on my computer and log online. I get on and I see I have one message. It’s from Lance! I reply back and he gives me his screen name. We start chatting and the time flies. When we both end up logging off, it’s almost eight. I take a shower and do a little bit of cleaning then go to bed. Once I am in bed, I can’t help but think about Lance, as I do, my heart starts to pound. I realize that I’m going to be wanting to see him more, and as I drift off to sleep, I replay a particular part of our chat in my mind.

LTPAbass: So you don’t have a b/f now?
HotChick80: No, but I wish I do right now though.
LTPAbass: Do you want me to come over tomorrow night, and bring the guys, you can have some of your single friends over?
HotChick80: Fine with me, what time?
LTPAbass: 6:30 sound alright? I’ll need your address, and maybe your phone number so I can call and warn you?

   
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock AND phone. I answer the phone first.
   
“Hello?”
   
“Oh, I woke you up, I’m so sorry!” Lance answers back.
   
“It’s ok. My alarm is going off anyway. Are we still on for tonight?”
   
“Yep. The guys say it’s fine with them. When do you get off work?”
   
“Today is 1:30. I have a doctor’s appointment. At 3, so I’m taking a late lunch. See you later?”
   
“Yeah, see you later.”
   
“Bye, Bye, Bye!” I say as Lance chuckles.
   
“Bye, bye, bye, Jadene.” he says before we hang up. I get dressed and head off to work. I go to my yearly doctor’s appointment, and everything is fine.
   
“Are you ok?” Lance asks as he gets out of his car with the others.
   
“Yeah, It was just my annual physical, and I came out in flying colors.” I look around at the guys.
   
“I want you to meet Amelita, Pembroke and Remi.” I say, pointing to each one of my friends in turn.
   
“Nice to meet you’s” were exchanged between everyone. As the guys came into the house, I noticed Amelita walked in stride with JC, Pembroke kept eyeing up Justin and Remi laughed at one of Joey’s jokes. Lance took my hand as we walked into the house. I hadn’t had the time to set up the table, so Lance volentered himself for that job. I told him where the silverware and things were, and he set about setting the table.
   
When dinner was ready, I wandered into the dining room to find Lance to see if he was ready. As I crossed the threshold of the room, my mouth dropped open.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love angryj drunksex roommates breakupj boyfriendlance daddyl nsansync lance