I slowly turned from where I was standing at the end of the driveway and put my hand on my now expanding at the speed of sound abdomen, and headed back into the house. Pembroke had just pulled out with the end of her things in her car. We were flying out to where the award show was being held in three days. I had a doctor appointment the next day, and then we were going to go dress shopping. I met Lance at the front door. He gave me a hug.
   
The next day, we listened to the heart beat, and they even did an ultra sound, and our baby was a little moving blur on a monitor. It was an amazing sight, to see a new human being within someone else. When we left the doctor’s office, weighed down with pictures of the baby, we headed to a department store, and had a ball choosing a dress for me to wear. We decided on a black dress with an empire waist line, but also had draping material in the front, so even I couldn’t tell that I was pregnant. We got some black flat shoes to go with it, and we headed home.

   
“You must be Johnny.” I said, letting him in. Johnny was going with us to the award show, and he figured he might as well meet us. Once he was in the living room, I called up the stairs and towards the back door. I turned to Johnny.
   
“I’m Jadene, Lance’s fiancée.” I said, extending my hand to shake his. As we shook hands, we heard voices. I turned to see Lance and Justin coming down the stairs, whispering to each other. Jc and Lita appeared, followed by Chris, Remi, Joey and Tabitha. I took the time to introduce everyone. It didn’t take to long to get to know him, and he seemed to like us. I could tell that everything would go smoothly.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love angryj drunksex roommates breakupj boyfriendlance daddyl nsansync lance