I awoke in Lance’s arms and moved them and got up to head to the bathroom yet again. When I came out of the bathroom, Lance was sitting up in bed, deep in thought.
   
“What’s up?” I ask. He shook his head.
   
“Depends. What do you want to do?”
   
“See what everyone else is up to.” So we left our room and went to Jc and Lita’s room. Lance knocked on the door, and everyone was there, looking slightly guilty when we walked in. I tried to ignore that, figuring they were probably planning something. We found out that Lita and Jc were going to an art museum, Chris, Joey, Tabitha and Remi were going to a mall, and Justin was going to go to a different one. Lance put his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear.
   
“This is perfect. I have an idea for us.” I turned to see the look on his face, and I knew he was hoping everyone would be busy, so that we could be alone. We left everyone and headed back to our room. I ordered some drinks for us, while Lance set up the VCR in the room and put in a tape. When our order came up, we snuggled up together on the couch. Lance hit the play button, and the video from our last ultrasound came on the screen.
   
“Lance! This is so nice! I love you.” I said, and I kissed him. He smiled when we parted.
   
“I thought you would like this. I love you too.” I leaned my head onto his shoulder.
   
“I can’t believe we’re getting married in two weeks. And my birthday is next week.” I said. Lance nuzzled his chin against my head.
   
“I can’t believe I found you. You are an angel sent from heaven.” he started humming “Please Don’t Go” from No Mercy, eventually singing softly while the tape of our child played.
   
“Please don’t go, please don’t go, you’re the only angel I know…” I listened to his beautiful voice as I drifted off into a content sleep.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love angryj drunksex roommates breakupj boyfriendlance daddyl nsansync lance