“Jadene, honey. Time to get up. Your limo will be here in five minutes.” Lance was gently shaking me awake. I sat up and gave him an evil look as I got out of bed. I threw on the shirt Joey had gave me that said. “I’m pregnant, up and dressed. What more do you want?” and a pair of baggy sweatpants and went into the bathroom. I got ready for my day at the spa with the girls, so that we could be ready for tonight. I waddled out of the bathroom and was putting my CD player in my bag when Lance came back from the hotel restaurant. He handed me a bagel. I took a bite of it, and watched as he went into the bathroom. I still couldn’t believe that we were together, and it was still harder to believe that we were getting married and even though it was apparent, I still couldn’t believe we were having a baby. Lance smiled as he came out of the bathroom.
   
“What are you thinking?”
   
“That we should change our wedding song to that one you were singing last night.”
   
“No Mercy?”
   
“Yeah. That one. I love that song.”
   
“If you want, that’s fine with me.” He crossed the room and gave me a hug. I hugged him back, then headed downstairs and met everyone in the lobby. I met Britney, Justin’s date, and she asked me if I was pregnant. Lita gave her this funny look.
   
“Would I be wearing this shirt if I wasn’t?” I asked her. She turned red and mumbled an apology. Lita and Remi exchanged glances, and Tabitha caught my eye, and I knew she was trying not to laugh. We got into the limo and headed to the spa, and we relaxed all day while we were treated and our makeup and hair were done for us. When we were dressed and ready, we all stood in front of a mirror, examining how we looked. We looked so beautiful, and we couldn’t believe it. We got back in the limo to go pick up the guys and have dinner before we went to the show.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love angryj drunksex roommates breakupj boyfriendlance daddyl nsansync lance