“Wow.” Lance was nearly speechless when he got into the limo and saw me. I giggled and looked across the limo at Jc, who had climbed in after Lance. He was also speechless. It was a rare thing for Jc Chasez to be silent. I caught Lita’s eye and we both just started laughing. Lance looked over at Jc and they shrugged together. Chris talked everyone to dinner at Taco Bell, but I only got a salad, not wanting to press the gas issue more then what it already was. We got to the venue, and the guys each got out and helped us out. We had to walk a bit away from them while they answered questions on the way in. It was a mad house on the carpet. I was glad when we got in and found our seats. The show started, and I couldn’t believe I was at the show. The guys had a performance coming up, and they got up and headed backstage to get ready for it. When they got on stage to perform, the whole place seemed to erupt with screaming.
   
I sat back and watched the guys sing one of my favorite songs of theirs, and Jc looked straight at Amelita and me during our favorite part of the song. I made a face at him, and he nudged Lance and pointed at us. Lance smiled as they finished the song. After they went backstage, they took a few minutes to come back out and sit back down with us.
   
“That was beautiful.” I said to Lance as he took my hand. He smiled and squeezed it.
   
After many awards were given out, the category that they were nominated for came up. The announcer introduced the presenter, I was in for a shock. It was going to be someone I knew from high school.
   
“Oh my gosh!” I said as I leaned forward to catch Tabitha’s eyes. I heard Lita gasp next to me, and Tabitha’s mouth was hanging open. Who knew that she went on to win a gold medal at the Olympics?
   
“Now the nominees for best group are…” she said. The monitors behind her played little clips of the groups that were nominated. When the segment was over, Esther picked up an enevlope and started to open it.
   
“And the winner is….”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love angryj drunksex roommates breakupj boyfriendlance daddyl nsansync lance