I came downstairs the next morning to find JC sleeping on the couch. Lance laughed when he saw this.
   
“That man can fall asleep anywhere.” he said. I shook my head and went into the kitchen. I got out some bread, eggs, milk and sugar and made some French toast.
   
“My favorite.” Lance said as he wandered in and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pushed him away.
   
“Go sit down and I might give you some.” I said. He went and sat down and was starting to dig into the plate of toast I gave him when Lita walked in.
   
“Whoa…I never heard you come in last night, Jadene.” she said, looking from me to Lance. I shot her a look that told her that nothing happened, and she sat down across from Lance and took some French toast from the plate in the middle.
   
“So when did JC fall asleep on you last night?” Lance asked her between mouthfuls.
   
“Not sure. I just looked at him at some point and he was sleeping. He looked too peaceful to wake him up, so I just covered him with a blanket and handed him a pillow. I see that it never made it under his head.” she said. I hid a laugh. Jc was lying on the couch with the blanket practically only on his head, and the pillow was across the room. When I made enough for me, I sat down next to Lance and had a conversation with Lita with our eyes while I ate. I finished eating and got up.
   
“I’m going to go shower.”  I left the room and when I got to my room, I saw that Lance had followed me.
   
“Mind if I join you?” he asked. I thought for a moment.
   
“No, I don’t.”
   
We got in the shower together and I let Lance wash my long hair. We quickly got out and dried off, and headed back downstairs to find the Jc had woken up at last and was eating a bowl of cereal. As he ate, I rinsed off the breakfast dishes and sang as I put them in the dishwasher. Lance joined me in the chore and the singing. When we finished, we turned to see Lita standing in the doorway of the dining room, Jc right behind her, both looking at us.
   
“Did you guys know you could do that?” Lita asked.
   
“Do what? Clean dishes? Yeah, we did.” Lance said, trying to hold back a smile.
   
“No, not that. Did you know you could harmonize like that?” Jc said from behind her.
   
“Yeah. We kinda found out yesterday. Why?” I said.
   
“It just sounded so nice.” Lita said.
   
“Nice? That was freakin’ beautiful. They’re perfect for each other vocally.” Jc said. I looked at Lance and saw that he was blushing.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love angryj drunksex roommates breakupj boyfriendlance daddyl nsansync lance