The bass in the club was thumping loudly out of the speakers. Justin sat on the couch watching, Kerri, Serena, and Kelly dancing around the VIP section with Trace. He took a sip of his drink and let his eyes covertly glide up Kerri’s body. He loved how her jeans fit so perfectly around her ass and how her red top fit so well around her breasts, stopping just a few inches above her navel. He watched the halter straps dipped behind her neck, disappearing into her long dark brown hair. “Come here.” She mouthed to him, curling her fingers.

 

He could see the excitement in her face, because he grinned back at her and chuckled. He slyly made his way over to her and found himself sandwiched between her and Kelly.

 

Che’Nelle’s “Hurry Up” was blaring through the speakers and Kerri threw her hands up in the air and pumped her fists the beat before she felt his hands on her. She smiled up at him as he placed his hands on both sides of her hips and brought her body in closer to his as they danced together.

 

Her skin was hot beneath his fingertips and it took all the strength he had not to let his hands wander.

 

Moments later, the DJ’s voice rang out through the speakers. “Shout out to the sexy Lady K up there in the VIP section hangin out with none other than Justin Timberlake!”

 

Kerri looked towards the DJ booth and blew the DJ a kiss. Justin could see him motioning for her to come down. Kerri turned around and let her hands glide up around his neck gently before pulling him in towards her face. “Come dance with me, Justin!” she yelled to him so he could hear her over the music.

 

He briefly debated going with her, but knew it would cause chaos if he followed her downstairs through the crowd. “Nah, I’m good.” He said as he reached up and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

 

Kerri reached for him and tugged on his wrist to follow her, but he never budged. She pouted at him briefly before grabbing Kelly’s hand and disappearing down the steps towards the booth.

 

Justin looked to the left and could see Trace dancing close to Serena. He laughed to himself knowing that Trace was definitely on a mission tonight. He grabbed his drink off the table and walked over to the railing, letting his arms slightly hang over as he watched Kerri make her way up into the booth. The DJ hugged her tightly lifting her body off the ground as he twirled her around in his arms and kissed her on the cheek. Justin didn’t like it and couldn’t understand why. She was his friend. There was no reason for him to be jealous.

 

Kerri hugged a few other people who were in the booth and talked to them briefly, introducing them to Kelly who she dragged down with her. She glanced up and watched him watching her, secretly wanting him to want her. She motioned for him to come down, but he just shook his head. She placed her hands together in a motion to beg and even though he laughed, he still refused to come down.

 

She stuck her tongue out at him and turned back around to talk to Kelly. The DJ walked over and whispered something in her ear before handing her a pair of headphones and disappearing into the crowd of sweaty bodies.

 

Justin could feel someone beside him and looked over to see Serena standing next him looking down towards Kerri. “She’s gonna be up there all night! She’ll never want to stop!” she laughed.

 

He chuckled in agreement before focusing back on Kerri who was concentrating hard on the turntables and screen in front of her. She and Kelly danced briefly together back to back, shimmying their chests and hips to the rhythm of the beat. Laughing boisterously with one another. Kerri propped the headphone back up onto her ear and went back to playing with different buttons and dials. In the next moment she looked straight up at him and gave him the most sinister grin she could muster. When he heard his own voice bouncing around the club, he instantly knew why.

 

You feelin me?

Cause I’m…Gonna Have you nekkid by the end of this song…

 

The crowd went bizerk when the beat hit and he could feel a million eyes on him, anticipating his next move. The only thing he could do was grin before hesitantly making his way down the stairs towards to booth. Kerri swayed her hands above her head in satisfaction and yelled to the crowd to make a path for him to come up and get on the mic.

 

When he finally reached the booth, he took the mic from her hand and leaned in towards her face, gently placing his fingertips on the back of her neck and said, “I’m gonna get your ass for this!”

 

“You promise?” she joked.

 

Justin smacked her hard on the ass before putting the mic up to his mouth to go and psyche up the crowd for a minute or two. When he was done he found a spot behind her and watched her work. He had a look of amusement dancing on his face as he gazed at the flashing lights in the club painting her bare skin green and red.

 

 Are you feelin me?

I like the way you look right now

Come over here, Baby

We can do something

 

With her arms over her head, hair flipping and bouncing she turned in circles, bobbing her head to the beat and swaying to the rhythm. She could feel his hands suddenly on her hips and his body close up against hers. She continued to play with the various faders and switches and clicked through different screens trying to mix the next song. Firefox’s cover of “Sex Shooter” started to blare throughout the speakers and Kerri yelled into the mic for the ladies to get out on the floor and shake their asses.

 

I need you to get me off

I'm your bomb getting ready to explode

I need you to get me off

Be your slave do anything I'm told

 

She took the headphones off her head and handed them back to her DJ friend who had reappeared with drinks for everyone. Kerri placed the shot glass to her lips and quickly leaned back shutting her eyes tightly at the burning sensation that was now in her throat. She giggled as she watched Justin attempt to down his like it was nothing, but she could see his eyes tearing up and the only thing they could do was laugh.

 

I'm a sex shooter

Shootin' love in your direction

I'm a sex shooter

Come on play with my affections

Come on kiss the gun

 

They stayed in the booth enjoying the music, but even more so, each other. Justin’s thumbs looped into the front belt loops of her jeans and he let his hands tap to the beat on the tops of her thighs. That last shot of alcohol had given Kerri the courage she needed. She reached her hands outward and let her them rub up the sides of his legs before she tapped them to the beat against him. She could feel his face next to hers and leaned back slightly, letting the back of her head rest against his shoulder. Why does he have to feel so damn good right now? She asked herself.

 

It took all the will power Justin had to not grind the front of his body against her. Anytime Kerri would move her hips to the beat, her ass would ever so slightly brush past his groin.

It was making his dick scream at him, begging for Justin to let him come out and play.

 

Gathering up enough courage to finally get some relief, he pressed his hands down gently on the tops of her thighs and pushed her back full into his body. Kerri instinctively rolled her hips in a circular motion, teasing him.   Moments later, she could feel something buzzing against her ass and turned around. She narrowed her eyes up at Justin and said, “Is that your phone vibrating in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

 

He gave her a crooked grin and said, “Both” before pulling his phone out of his pocket and checking the text message.

 

He leaned down and whispered something into her ear and she nodded before reaching over and grabbing Kelly’s arm to leave.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You're completely blitzed right now!” Justin laughed as he opened the front door with one hand and steadying Kerri’s body on his back with the other.

 

“I am not.” She defended. “I just didn’t feel like walking in these heels any longer.”

 

Kerri tossed her shoes across the floor and braced her hands on both sides of his shoulders as he lowered her down to the floor. Justin made a snide remark and Kerri pushed him, losing her balance and stumbling into the living room.

 

After they left the club, they all headed out to the other side of town to hang out with Marty and a few of his friends for the rest of the night. They talked about possibly working together on different projects, but to Kerri it all seemed like a lot of talk and nothing more...Especially when joints and bongs were being passed around the room from one person to the next.

 

Kerri giggled to herself thinking about their evening as she made her way into the kitchen. "How did I end up getting kicked the fuck out of my own damn apartment?”

 

“Cause my boy and your girl wanted to be alone and you kept saying 'Fuck ya’ll then,! I’m gonna go and sleep my ass off on some thousand thread count sheets and you two bastards can get busy all you want on those Kmart sheets in there!'”

 

Kerri almost fell out laughing at his impression of her. He had it down. She was pissed That Serena and Trace wanted to be alone, leaving Kerri no other choice but to come home with Justin. All she wanted to do was go upstairs and hide in the guestroom from embarrassment from her earlier drunken flirtation. Well at least hide after she had something to eat. “Damn, I'm hungry." She said rummaging from cabinet to cabinet.

 

Justin just shook his head chuckling to himself as he leaned against the counter looking down at his cell phone, pressing buttons. Kerri's search returned little results. It occurred to her that Justin went grocery shopping just as much as he was home. She made her way over to the fridge and basked in her victory, "You want a steak?" she asked as she pulled out the pack of meat.

 

With eyebrows raised, Justin looked over at her and said, "Most people with the munchies want junk food, but you...You come out wanting a three course meal."

 

"Shut up. I'm drunk, horny, high as a kite, and all sweaty from that club. I need to compensate for the things I'm lacking here, man!" Kerri pointed out.

 

Justin studied her as she stood in front of him on the other side of the island, seasoning the meat before turning around the place it in the skillet. Even though his eyes were glazed over and his eyelids were drooping slightly from the mixture of alcohol and pot, there was no mistaking the look in his eyes as he stared at Kerri. It was one of pure lust.

 

She walked over to the sink to wash her hands and wash out a glass she was planning on using. Justin crept up behind her and let his arms encircle her under her chest as his face zeroed in on her neck. The soapy glass seemed to slip right out of her hands when she felt his embrace. Her eyes shut and she swallowed hard. "Did you need something in the sink?" She asked.

 

"No..." A smile crept across his face as he leaned in closer to her neck, "How serious were you when you said you were horny?" He asked, letting his lips brush her neck.

 

"Serious enough to think that this little practical joke you're playing is the real deal." she patted his hands that were still encircled around her waiting on him to let go.

 

He tightened his grip slightly. "And if it was the real deal?"

 

"You know drunk and high don't really mix well." She joked, thinking that Justin would let up from his game soon.

 

But he never relented. He slowly moved his lips upwards to her earlobe and pulled it gently into his mouth. He sucked on it until he heard her moan just a little, then released. He let his lips slide back down her neck, and up again, with light fleeting touches on her skin, he kissed her jaw and then her cheek.

 

"Justin...We're gonna regret this in the morning...when we're sober." She said almost in a whisper.

 

Justin brought his hands around her waist, to squeeze her closer to him, pressing himself against her ass. "We'll cross that bridge tomorrow, Kerri. Right now…I just want you."

 

Kerri wriggled, pushing back towards him, her ass rubbing his cock. Justin brushed his fingertips along the sides of her breasts through her top, barely touching her. Another moan escaped her lips, and she pressed her body harder against him. With her earlobe back in Justin's mouth, he nibbled on it, softly at first then more firmly. He cupped her breasts in his hands, filling his palms. He squeezed them together and Kerri tilted her head back and groaned. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and all that could be heard in the background was the slow flow of water in the sink.

 

Justin took her nipples between his fingertips, rolling them back and forth through the fabric of her top. He pinched and released, over and over, all the while licking and kissing her ear. They ground their bodies together to the rhythm of his pinches. Her breaths were quick and shallow, her moans soft, her nipples hard.

 

She paused to pull her top over her head, and turned towards Justin. With her arms in the air, her breasts were begging him to set them free from their restraints in her bra. Justin pressed his lips between them, and she pulled his head in deeper. He inhaled her; the fine aroma of her body spray so carelessly traced in her cleavage as she dressed earlier that evening, the heady scent of her flesh, tangy and slightly sweet from perspiration.

 

Her skin was soft, warm and moist. Justin licked her breasts slowly, tracing lines and circles along the edge of her bra, teasing as he forced his tongue towards a nipple. Kerri reached behind herself and unclasped the bra. As he backed away, she slowly let's it fall, revealing herself to him. Her nipples thrust towards him, and he kissed them, first one then the other and then the first again. Tiny kisses, just a quick touch of the lips and then gone, off to tease the other.

 

Justin's hands were on her ass now, rubbing and squeezing. He ran his fingers along the seam, barely between her legs. Her jeans were damp from perspiration and lust. He finally kissed her for the first time. Their lips hit hard against their teeth as their tongues met for the first time. Kerri tried to push her hand between them, searching for his cock, but he pressed his hips against hers and stopped her.

 

Justin knelt in front of her, tugging at her zipper, pulling her jeans down to her knees. Her thong was soaked, and her scent intoxicated him. He kissed her and sucked the wet fabric into his mouth. With his teeth, Justin pulled her thong down as far as he could, then helped her free herself of them once and for all.

 

He quickly cleared the middle island, and Kerri hopped on it, gingerly balancing herself. Justin pushed her knees apart, opening her thighs wide. He gasped to himself noticing she was completely shaved, her lips glistening with moisture. He leaned forward and places his lips on her belly, kissing it hard. He traced a line down her stomach with his tongue, running a quick circle around her navel before continuing. He breathed deeply, pulling her essence into him. He paused at her opening and moved to her thigh. Little kisses, little bites, little licks as he slipped down her leg, holding it in the air as he moved to her foot.

 

Justin sucked her big toe into his mouth and used his tongue to play with it, always watching her. He reached for her hand, took it and placed it between her legs. He started to rub her fingers on her clit, still sucking her toe, still watching her. Nervously, Kerri took up the motion, pressing her clit, sliding between her lips, putting on a little show for him. She could see him studying her and could tell he was turned on more and more with each touch. She had never been that bold in her life. It was exciting...almost addictive. Justin changed feet, watching her fingers getting wetter. He began to kiss up her leg towards her shining fingers and waiting center.

 

When he reaches her hand, he kissed it, kissed her fingers, licked them. He used his tongue to push her fingers into her pussy, then gently pulled with his teeth so she withdrew them. He licked them off, savoring the delicious taste. He slowly licked her folds and caused Kerri to quiver. He drank from her and licked harder. He found her clit and flicked it with his tongue.

 

Kerri pulled the folds aside and he sucked her clit into his mouth flicking it again and again. Her clit swelled inside his mouth and hardened. He traced patterns around it with his tongue and pulled it deep into his mouth. Justin then pushed two fingers inside her. His body quivered when he heard her cry out. He twisted and wiggled his digits, touching all the smooth soft parts of her inner walls until he found that perfect spot inside her. “Oh yes…Right there, J…” she called out.

 

As he licked her clit, he rubbed her spot and watched her clit get harder and harder. She began to cum, her nectar dripping down his hand.

 

He unzipped his jeans, dropped them to the floor and kicked them aside. Kerri sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him hard on the lips. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it again her lips gently. “Give it to me, Justin,” she whispered against his lips.

 

He them pulled her to the edge of the island counter by her hips and slid his cock inside her. Kerri wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him to her, guiding his thrusts with them. They kissed hard and deep, almost forgetting to breath. This was nothing but their two sweaty bodies joined in passion.

 

Kerri called out his name and it spurred him on even more. “Fuck…” He thrust faster and as hard as he could, wanting to make her cum again and again.

 

He kissed her breasts, her neck, and her mouth. They soon got louder and louder as they fucked one another. Justin was going crazy. Pounding into her faster and faster. In his pursuit to please Kerri, he'd almost forgotten about his own need to cum. “Oh Fuck, Kerri…” He soon pressed himself as hard as he could into her, digging his fingers into her ass and hip as releases himself inside her.

 

They were both panting like animals. Justin pushed Kerri back onto the counter and she made a few low whimpers. Justin could feel his knees giving out. He collapsed against her, and she hugged him tightly. The two of them stayed there quietly gathering themselves. They suddenly noticed that the air was now smoky and rushed over to grab the burning the steaks off the stove.

 

The next morning, Kerri found herself deeply entrenched underneath a large comforter. She could hear someone breathing deeply behind her and looked around to see where she was. She cringed when she realized that she was in Justin's room...His bed. She looked under the covers and noticed her clothes were gone.

 

"I thought I was dreaming." she whispered to herself, wiping her eyes. She thought back trying to remember what had happened. They'd had sex once more that night, which landed them in bed with one another. It seemed what she thought was a dream, was a startling reality. Kerri slowly climbed out of bed and wrapped the bed sheet that had somehow ended up on the floor around her naked body. In the darkness, she tiptoed towards the door and somehow got her foot tangled in a pile of clothes causing her to stumble. "Shit!"

 

Justin stirred in bed. Kerri froze in place so as not to wake him, but it was too late. As she tried to quietly open the door a voice called out from behind her, "Something wrong?"

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers girlontop bathroomsex kitchensex blindfold soloj