Kerri stood there silently with a blank expression on her face. "I hope that what you just said was a big joke."

"No I'm serious." He said as he starred directly into her eyes. Justin noticed the look she was giving him and knew his humor was lost on her. "Look in the bag, silly."

Kerri looked down and noticed the bag he had in his hand. She opened it and looked inside and noticed a pair of red silk pajamas. She pulled them out and noticed the word ‘STRIP’ written across the entire outfit. She huffed and looked towards him with a grin on her face, "Cute. You're a real funny guy." Kerri pulled them out of the bag and held them up. "How did you know my size?"

"I've got a knack for things like that."

"Really?" she asked inquisitively.

"No, not really." Justin smirked. "I asked the woman downstairs for help. She looked about your size so it helped."

"Thank you. These are very nice." She smiled.

"You're welcome. I didn't know if you had time to pack so I was trying to think ahead."

"You were right on the money, cause all I had a chance to grab were some underwear and a pair of jeans and a shirt. I'll have to find a mall or something around here to get more clothes."

"We'll go out as soon as you get a chance to catch your breath." Justin said as he flopped down on the bed and turned on the television.

Kerri laid across the middle of her bed on her stomach and watched as Justin flipped through channel after channel trying to find something interesting to watch. He stopped on a golf game and threw the remote onto the nightstand. They talked briefly about the game and went back and forth on why Justin loved to play and why Kerri refused to go anywhere near a golf course again after being beaned in the side of the head with a ball one day. Justin couldn’t hold his laughter as she described the concussion and large bump that she subsequently had because of the incident. Tears were streaming down his face as he tried to get a hold of himself. Kerri merely watched and laughed along with him, happy that his mind didn’t seem as preoccupied as it did when she first arrived.

After watching the tournament quietly for about 10 minutes, Justin looked over to ask Kerri a question, and discovered that she was fast asleep. He sat there momentarily with his hand propping his head up as he watched her. She was only in town less than an hour and all the anxiety and stress that seemed to be consuming him, was suddenly gone. He smiled to himself before getting up and pulling his blanket off his bed and covering her with it.

About an hour later Kerri opened her eyes slowly and could see the golf tournament still playing on the television. She turned her head towards the opposite bed and could see Justin lying back against the pillows with his arm behind his head. She let her eyes drift down his body and could see that his t-shirt was slightly raised above his navel. She watched his other hand as he slightly rubbed his stomach before resting it on his chest. She caught herself starring and shook away the thoughts that were running through her brain. "What time is it?" she asked.

Justin was startled by the sound of her voice and jumped slightly. "It's almost 7."

"Damn. Let me get my ass up and get situated so we can go out." Kerri said as she grabbed a small tote bag and disappeared into the bathroom.

Justin called downstairs to the concierge and requested some brochures be sent to his room so Kerri could pick out what activities and sites she would want to see while she was in town. When she returned from the bathroom, she walked into the other room and noticed a large stack of flyers and brochures on the coffee table as well as food on the dining table.

"Wow. What's all this?" she asked, drying her with a towel.

"I figured you would be hungry so I ordered something up. I went with a more American style meal though."

"You figured I was hungry? Or is that just an excuse because you're hungry?" Kerri smiled as she walked over and lifted up the lid on the first plate, "Hamburgers and French fries...Nice."

Justin gently nudged her with his elbow before grabbing a few brochures and making his way to the table.

While they were eating, they discussed what they wanted to do. Justin also tried to plan out what they had in mind for the next couple days. Kerri wanted to be spontaneous, but knew that would be impossible given the extra security measures Justin would need just to leave the hotel.  Justin could tell that Kerri was still tired from her trip and decided that the rest of the evening would be devoted to taking her shopping for some clothes.

Their first stop was Bond Street. With stores like Channel, Versace, Fenwick, Burberry, Hermes, and Christian Dior, Kerri almost thought they were back home on Rodeo Drive. As soon as they would walk into one store, Kerri would pull Justin right back out when she took a look at price tags. Kerri would argue with him over the expense, and Justin would argue for her not to worry about it. This went on for most of the evening until Justin gave in and took her over to Oxford Street to find a Gap.

Over the next couple days Justin took Kerri all over London, he got his hands on a professional camera and went through roll after roll after roll to make sure he captured the trip as best he could for her. They hopped onto a red double deck bus and went cruising to places like the Buckingham Palace, the houses of Parliament and Big Ben. At night they would go club hopping all over the city. At first Kerri enjoyed walking to the fronts of lines and being showered with attention from the staff and onlookers, but after awhile things would get a little crazy with fans constantly approaching them, and people taking snapshots left and right.

Although he had been to London many times before, Justin couldn't help but feel he was seeing it for the first time through Kerri's eyes. The last thing they did in London was take a cruise through the London Tower Bridge. They had driven on it numerous times during their trip, but Justin felt she would have a better view from the water. On the way back to the dock Kerri stood silently watching the bridge as it got further and further out of sight. She looked down over the side and watched the water as it raced up through the bottom. Justin slowly came walking up and stood beside her. He leaned his elbows back against the railing and leaned in towards her to get her attention, "Did you have a good time?"

"I had an incredible time." Kerri said as tears slowly started to run down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?"

Kerri wiped her eyes and looked out towards the city. "I used to watch TV shows about people taking trips to different far off places. And I had always wanted to come here. I never thought it would be possible. But I would daydream that I was here. Seeing all the things that we've seen in the past couple days. It's just a bit overwhelming I guess."

"And it's all because I was bored and wanted you to hang out with me." He laughed, trying to make her smile.

Kerri leaned her body towards his and grinned. Justin turned his body around and was now shoulder to shoulder with Kerri. He looked back at the bridge. "I guess that was all a part of my big dream of being a performer...Being able to do things like this at the drop of a dime." He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in closer to him. Kerri grabbed the side of his waist and reached over to hug him. She then looked over at him and asked, "You know how when you're young, you have dreams of becoming a doctor, lawyer, fireman, or in your case a singer?"

Justin nodded in agreement. Kerri looked down over towards the approaching dock and gazed off into space before finally saying, "I never had dreams like that."

Justin could see the tears starting to fall down her face again and pulled her in closer to hug her tightly. He let his chin rest against the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, trying to comfort her. Kerri continued to look out at the water as Justin kissed the top of her head. Kerri thought quietly to herself. Why was she crying? She hardly ever cries...Especially not in front of anyone else except Serena. She was not one to show many emotions and yet here she was, on a boat, just pouring her heart out to a guy that she’d only known for a couple months. It was like he swooped in and unlocked this hidden door inside her and all she wanted to do was deadbolt it shut again. But she couldn’t. She could hear Serena’s voice in her head saying, "You gotta quit bottling things up inside or you’re going to explode…Just let yourself feel for once."

And here she was on another continent, having feelings? Serena would never believe her. Kerri chuckled at the thought. She closed her eyes and played back everything that had happened over the weekend. She wrapped her arms tighter around Justin’s waist, pulling herself into him more. It was a silent "thank you" of sorts, but at the same time she enjoyed the warmth generating off his body more than the brisk air that had been blowing past her face earlier.

A childhood wish fulfilled, and a rare opportunity to actually be free of any worries for a couple days. And it was all possible because of him...She would never forget that.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers girlontop bathroomsex kitchensex blindfold soloj