Chapter Ten

 

Emily slid the short black skirt up, pulling her thigh high hose into place, and brushed the skirt back down, checking herself in the mirror before going down to meet Lance.

Her white silk dress shirt was tucked neatly in her skirt, and a strand of pearls that hung around her neck matched the tiny pearl earring perfectly.

 

Her hair hung lose around her face tonight and she applied just enough makeup, highlighting the blue of her eyes, and her black heels accentuated her long slender legs enough to draw ones eye. She tested her smile in the mirror, and exited her room to the stairs ready to get the night over with.

 

Maria was at the bottom of the stairs, a stern look plastered on her face, waiting for Emily when she reached the bottom.

 

"At least you are on time this time. Mr. Bass is in the sitting room waiting for you. I suggest you get in there quickly before any guest arrive."

 

She passed the older woman, biting her tongue to avoid any confrontation, and entered the sitting room finding Lance relaxing in the winged back chair with a drink in his hand and jazz music playing softly in the background. It took him a moment to spot her, but as he did, he smiled and sat his drink on the small table next to him, and stood from his chair greeting her.

 

"You look wonderful as usual, and on time too. Very good."

 

She put on her best smile and walked toward him, offering her hand as he reached for it, bringing it to his lips, and placing a gentle kiss to it.

 

"So what type of party are we hosting tonight?"

 

She pulled her hand away from his, and turned her back to him, walking to gaze out the large picture window that viewed the lake beyond the house.

 

"I'm assuming nothing too fancy....just impressing some friends...hmm?"

 

Lance laughed, walking to the small bar, and grabbed a glass, pouring red wine into it.

 

"Don't get cocky with me Emily. I'm having a few friends for dinner, ones you have already met. I assume you will be on your best behavior."

 

She turned facing him as he stood next to her, and took the glass of wine as he offered it to her.

 

"Why certainly Mr. Bass, that's what you pay me for, isn't it?"

 

A smirk crossed his face and he turned away from her, walking toward the doorway as the chime of the doorbell echoed loudly through the house indicating that the first of the guest had arrived. She sipped her wine, turning her gaze back toward the window and sighed, hoping it would all be over soon, but the sound of Chris' voice caused her to groan inwardly, and she turned her drink up, finishing it off, knowing it was going to be a long night after all.

 

************

 

The grandfather clock that stood in the dinning room chimed, indicating that yet another hour had passed, and Emily glanced at the clock through her blurred vision, rolling her eyes, turning up her sixth glass of wine to finish it off. Most of the conversation held that night fell on deaf ears as her thoughts stayed on Lance and the contract he held over her.

 

She was dying to go back down those stairs and find out what secrets waited below her.

Lance was hiding something, and if she could find just one small thread of information, then maybe she would have something to hold over him and break free from his chains. She didn't mind living in his home, the house was beautiful, she was waited on hand and foot, and anything she wanted was given to her at the drop of the hat. For the most part Lance was good to her, but there was something about him she couldn't quite put her finger on, and she was certain that answer was in that contract. The thought of her not reading those papers caused the anger to stir in her once again, and she grabbed the bottle of wine, filling her glass once again to wash away that anger.

 

The dinner had not been so bad.....Chris had brought along a blond headed girl named Vicki whom Emily discovered had just met him a few nights before. She was nice, but her family had money...lots of it.....and she felt the need to remind everyone of that every half hour.

 

Joey had been there as well with a girl named Becky he had been dating off and on for awhile, but she remained quiet most of the night, batting her long eyelashes at him and hanging onto every word he spoke as her hands remained busy under the table.

Emily was sure their off again, on again relationship was based purely of sex, and she couldn't help but squirm in her seat as she watched the two of them discretely.

 

The reminder that she had not been with a man in such a long time caused her loins to ache, and the alcohol only seemed to heighten her sexual tension even more. The only man she had ever loved crossed her mind, and she closed her eyes smiling as the image of his face came to her. She longed to be held in his arms one more time, if just for a moment, and sighed with the pain of missing him.

 

Smooth wet lips caressed along her neck, and she tilted her head to the side, allowing him larger room to roam. Her hand tightened around the stem of her glass as his hand lifted her hair allowing his tongue to graze across the back of her neck, hitting the spot that excited her the most. She gasped, feeling herself become wet with need and desire, and his lips crashed against hers, kissing her with hunger, as he lifted her into his strong arms, carrying her to their bed of passion.

 

 

 

His hands worked quickly freeing her of her clothes as her fingers softly roamed his face, remembering every detail of his features. His strong jaw, soft lips, and long eyelashes were always so beautiful to her, and she clung to him, feeling his naked flesh against hers, wanting.......needing him inside her again.

 

The way they always made love drove her to multiple orgasms, and she had longed to have those breathless moments where ecstasy held her in it's grips, pushing her to the edge, then pulling her back again before finally releasing her into oblivion. Her chest rose rapidly, pushing against his strong pecks, and her hands grabbed at his hips refusing to let her dream slip away from her, not wanting to wake till her body trembled with exhaustion, and only then could satisfaction allow her to open her eyes and gaze upon his muscled body till slumber took over her again.

 

His hot breath tickled her neck as he buried his face there, occasionally reaching the tip of his tongue out to lick at the beads of sweat that had already began to form, letting her know it wasn't quite time yet. No, not yet, for he always pushed his upper torso away from her, supporting himself on his strong arms to watch as he entered her, to stare deep into her eyes, and allow her to see his beautiful crystal blue eyes turn from the color of a calm sea to a dark raging storm filled with desire.

 

She pushed her hips up, letting him know she was ready for the taking, waiting to feel the cool air hit her chest as the heat from his pushed away from her, but that moment didn't come, not like it should have, not like it used to be. As his deep slow groan vibrated against her, he entered her, without warning, with quick thrust that forced her eyes open, searching for those raging blue ones for answers to his new found desire.

 

The room was dark, strange to her, and his face was buried so deep within her neck, groaning as he kissed tenderly, then nipped at her flesh only to kiss away the pain again. Her body tensed, but as his movements slowed, and he shifted, spreading his legs to use his thighs to push against the back of hers, pushing her legs higher, his large mushroom tip tapped against her spot of ecstasy, and she closed her eyes, throwing her head back, digging her nails into his skin, and let the new sensations take over her as she saw the edge drawing closer.

 

Her back arched, and his thrust became deeper, quicker once again, and her muscles tightened, holding him in her grasp as she shattered against his throbbing member, riding on the wave of satisfaction. His lips met hers in a tender kiss before he rolled away, causing goose bumps to cover her body from the cool air hitting against her sweaty flesh, and exhaustion took over her, forcing her body to relax and give way to the sleep that was calling out to her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She could hear the soft snores coming from the warm body next to hers, and she forced her eyes open, still feeling light headed from the liquor she had consumed just a few short hours before.

 

She glanced at the clock on the nightstand next to her, and raised her head looking around the room, fighting against the confusion that consumed her. There had been a dinner with Lances friends, she had drank too much, and she made love.......slowly the images came back to her, and she leaned over the man who laid on his side next to her to get a better view of his fact that was turned away from her. The face was not the image of the man she had seen behind her closed lids, not the man she wanted him so badly to be. It wasn't blue eyes that hid behind those fluttering closed lids, but ones of green that she just recently hated to see staring back at her.

 

She should have know that it wasn't real.....all those images, his hands roaming her body, his soft lips against hers, and his strong arms holding her, promising to never let her go. But as much as she wanted to deny it, deny that all those actions were nothing but a dream, all those feelings of ecstasy never occurred, she couldn't, and their naked bodies and the small ache she felt from having no sexual encounter for so long was proof that it had been real.....the man however was different. How Lance had managed to get her into bed with him was one factor she couldn't remember and quite honestly she didn't want to. All she wanted now was to get away from him while she had the chance.

 

Slowly she slid from under the covers and out of the bed, grabbing his shirt and her panties from the floor, quickly dressing, and sneaking from the room praying not to wake him as she snuck down the stairs. The house was quiet, and she glanced at the watch around her wrist checking the time once again to see if she had somehow misread the time before, but noticing it was just a little after midnight, just as Lances clock had indicated, and she chuckled to herself surprised that the dinner party had ended much sooner than she realized it had, and glanced around one last time before placing her hand on the knob to the basement.

 

The hallway below her was barely lit, not as bright as it had been early, and the quietness made the fine hairs on her neck tingle as they stood on end. Her bare feet carefully took one step at a time, stopping as she reached the bottom, and she looked both directions listening for any sounds to indicate she wasn't alone.

 

To her right the sound of papers rattled and she quickly moved from the bottom of the stairs to the office she had been inside before, closing and locking the door behind her. It wasn't until the loud beating of her heart began to soften in her ears that she realised she wasn't in the dark, but a brightly lit room. She remember turning the lights off in the office before she left earlier, and she glanced around the room trying to notice any changes from earlier.

 

The door to the right of her jiggled, and her heart quit beating all together as she looked around for something to protect herself with. A marble vase sitting on the bookshelf next to her caught her eye and she tip toed to the object, grabbing it tightly in her hands, raising it above her head as she positioned herself perfectly behind the door, ready to strike the person who came through it.

 

Her eyes never left the handle as it began to turn, and she held her breath trying to stop her arms from trembling from the weight of the vase, and waited for her moment to strike. As the door opened the man walked into the room quicker than she expected, and caught her off guard causing her to miss him as she swung the heavy vase and lost control, letting it tumble to the floor with a loud thud. Turning to run for the door she stumbled, giving him time to register what she was doing, and he grabbed her from behind, wrapping one strong arm around her waist, holding her tightly to his chest, as his other had clamped over her mouth muffling the scream that came from her.

 

She struggled, trying her best to get away from the man who had captured her, and began to wildly kick her feet as she felt them being lifted from the floor. Fear stabbed at her and she didn't fight the tears that began to stream down her cheeks, blurring her vision of everything around her. She didn't know what she had gotten herself into, but at this point she would do anything it took to get herself out.

 

@2004Lancesharmony Productions

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story