Johnny had called a meeting the next week for NSYNC's new tour starting the next month.  Lance brought Noah with him because he wanted Johnny to know right off that Noah was coming with him on the tour.

 "Noah, you have to be a good boy during Daddy's meeting, okay?" Lance told Noah as he took him out of his car seat and began to walk towards the front of the compound. 

"Good boy," Noah repeated, wrapping his little arms around his father's neck. 

"That's right.  Just sit in Daddy's lap and listen, okay?" 

Lance walked into the compound and smiled when he saw the other guys and Belle sitting on the couches with Johnny in the recliner.  The room grew silent and somber when Lance entered. 

"Unky Jojo!" Noah squealed, jumping out of Lance's arms and over to Joey and Belle. 

"It's good to see you, Lance," Johnny greeted him.  "To be honest, I really didn't think you'd show up." 

"I have to move on, Johnny.  Not only for me, but for him."  Lance made a gesture towards Noah.  "He needs some normality in his life and being cooped up in that house isn't going to help." 

"I'm glad to hear you talking like that, Lance," Johnny smiled, warmly.  "Well, now that everyone is really here, I guess we can start..."

 ~*~ 

"...So, we'll start on the West Coast and end in Ft. Lauderdale.  Glad we got that settled, " Johnny sighed, as he typed the dates into his computer.  He turned to Lance.  "I guess we need to discuss Noah." 

"If you mean whether or not he's coming, the answer is yes.  I am not going to leave him with my Mom or Alli's Mom.  I want him to be with me all the time," Lance stated firmly. 

"That's great, Lance, but what are you going to do when you're on stage?  And autograph signings and after parties?  You can't take Noah with you," Johnny reminded him. 

"I-I'll figure out something!" Lance retorted.  "All I know is that I promised Alli I would take care of him and I'm not going to leave him to be raised by grandparents!" 

"Lance, buddy, calm down," JC stood up and went over to his friend.  "We understand what you're saying.  I think that Johnny is just concerned for Noah's sake when you can't be there.  We all are." 

Lance turned to Johnny and rubbed his face, letting out a sigh, "Belle is his godmother.  She can watch him while we're...." 

"Lance, sweetie, I'm too close to delivering to go on the first half of the tour.  And I'm not joining everyone until the baby is at least a month or two old," Belle spoke up. 

"Well, I'm bringing my son with me!  And don't worry, Johnny, I will find someone to watch out for him when I can't be there.  As for the after parties, maybe I just won't go.  Hell, I'll pay Lonnie and the guys extra if they'll watch him.  I just have to take him, Johnny.  I promised my wife that I would take care of him!"  Lance was trying his best not to break out into sobs, but, he finally relinquished and let it all out. 

Since JC was standing next to him, he let Lance cry it all out on his shoulder. Noah looked up from Joey's shoulder and started to bawl when he saw his father upset. "Come here, sweetie," Belle took Noah from Joey and began to rock him back and forth, soothing his cries.  "It's okay, baby.  Daddy's okay."  Belle kept telling him. 

"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry, Johnny, I never meant to get worked up like that.  It's just..." Lance began to apologize. 

"It's okay, Lance, I shouldn't have said anything.  Of course you can take Noah with us.  I trust you to do what you have to do.  You're his father," Johnny said. 

Lance wiped his tears away and nodded, "I promise I will do my best to take care of him and do what is best for the group." 

"And you're sure you're ready to go on tour so soon?" Justin asked. 

"I'm positive.  I think it will do Noah and I some good to get out of that house," Lance sighed, shakily.  "Are we done, here?  Because I'd really like to take Noah out for some father/son bonding if we are." 

"We're finished," Johnny told him.  "I'll see you all in a few weeks.  Belle take care of yourself." 

"I will.  Thank you, Johnny," Belle smiled, gratefully. The meeting ended and Belle, still holding Noah, made her way over to Lance.  "Hey, someone wants his Daddy!" she tapped Lance on the shoulder. 

"Daddy," Noah reached for his father and Lance willingly took him from Belle.  "Daddy still sad?" Noah looked at Lance with the same brown eyes he inherited from Alli. 

"Not anymore.  Now that I have my favorite little boy!" Lance tickled Noah's stomach and the little boy let out a hearty giggle. 

"Lance, I wanted to ask you something," Belle spoke up. 

"What is it, Belle?" Lance put Noah down and held onto his hand so that his son wouldn't run off from him. 

"Well, Joey and I were talking last night.  And if this baby is a girl, we'd like to name it Alyson after Alli.  We wanted you to be the first to know," Belle smiled.  "And we also wanted you to be our baby's godfather." 

"I would be honored.  And I know Alli would love it if you named your daughter after her," Lance said softly.  "Thank you, Belle.  That means a lot to me, to us.  Especially now." 

Belle hugged him, "We just wanted you to be the first to know." 

"Daddy, I hungy!" Noah tugged at Lance's arm. 

"Okay, son, we'll go eat some lunch, then."  Lance picked up Noah and looked at Belle, "If you and Joey want to join us, we're probably going to go to Mickey D's." 

"Thanks, but we're going to see Joey and Phyllis for the day," Belle told him.  "We'll call you later tonight."  Belle hugged Lance and went to find her husband. 

"C'mon, Noah James, you and I are gonna go to lunch and then Daddy is going to think of a way to keep an eye on you on this tour," Lance sighed, and walked out of the compound. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyl lance