Story Notes:
This is one of the first fanfic stories that I ever wrote.  I hope you enjoy.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is OLD LOL...Circa 2001 to be exact.  But hopefully you'll still enjoy.

"Hello?" Tania said softly as she answered her cell phone.

 

"Hey.  How are you?" came a rich, soothing, masculine voice.

 

Tania didn’t recognize the caller, but was caught off guard by the richness of his voice.  "I'm fine, how are you?" Tania asked, trying to see if the face belonging to the voice would somehow pop to mind the more they talked.

 

"I'm good. So what have you been up to?" he asked.

 

"I’ve been okay…”  She was still unable to place the voice.  “Um, who is this?" she asked trying not to sound rude.

 

"It's Justin..."  He sounded almost offended that she didn’t know who it was that was calling.

 

"Justin? I'm sorry but I don't know any Justin. I think you might have the wrong number."

 

"Oh...Your number isn't 215-446-9076?"

 

"Yeah, that's my number, but I don't think that I know you."

 

"Isn’t your name Samantha?”

 

"No.” she chuckled.  She’d played this same game many times before with guys when she was out with friends.  “Sorry...I think someone gave you a fake number.”

 

"Wow.  This isn’t completely embarrassing.”  He chuckled.  “My apologies."

 

"It's okay.”  She felt sympathetic towards the voice on the end of the line.  “But if it's any conciliation, you sound like you’re a nice guy.  No apology necessary."

 

After hanging up, Tania cursed herself for acting like such a bumbling idiot on the phone.  Was she that desperate that she needed to flirt with complete strangers over the phone?  Tania threw the phone down on the bed and walked over to her closet, grabbing a few pairs of shirts off their hanger and mocked herself on the way back over the bed, "You sound like you’re a nice guy…Dumbass!"

 

He did have a sexy voice though; the smooth, low kind. The kind of voice that could be gentle and caress you, yet still be strong and forceful. Tania shivered at the thought.  A few moments later her cell phone rang again.  She reached down and answered it.  "Hello?"

 

"Hey.  It's Justin again."

 

Tania smile slightly at the nervousness in his voice.  "Hello again."

 

"Um, I was wondering...Since I got your number and all, and you sound like a nice girl that I'd like to get to know better...”

 

“Oh is that right?”  she smirked.

 

“Yeah you do.  And I’m completely aware this is going to sound like the oldest line in the book, but has anyone ever told you that you have a very sexy voice?”

 

Tania rolled her eyes, because as a matter of fact she had been told that on several occasions. It had actually become a standing joke at the office that if you wanted anything done, have Tania call.

 

"Yes, I have. Has anyone ever told you that you have an incredibly sultry voice?" she asked, still somewhat playing his game. She didn’t know what caused her to answer that way.

 

"Yes," he chuckled, "I've been told that a couple of times myself. So, do you think it would be possible for me to call you sometime?"

 

"Didn't you just call me now?" Tania grinned.

 

"Yeah, but I want your permission, so I can call you up sometime and we can talk...”

 

Damn, his voice is sexy, she thought again.  "Sure, why not. No one calls me on this phone anyway...It needs to serve some kind of purpose other than an accessory."

 

Justin laughed and answered, "Great, than I guess I'll be calling sometime."

 

"Okay, but aren't you going to give me your number so I can call you and talk to you, whenever I want, as well?" She asked sarcastically.

 

"Nope."

 

"No?”  The big smile she had immediately turned into a frown.  “Why not?"

 

"I want to try an experiment with you first and then if you pass the test, you can have the number. How does that sound?" Justin asked.

 

She stood there shaking her head; the uncertainty arguing with the excitement.  She couldn’t believe that she was actually going to do this, but she was intrigued by what this “Experiment” was all about.  "It sounds okay....for now, Justin."

 

"Say that again..."

 

"I said, it sounds-"

 

"No.  Not that…My name."

 

"Justin?" she said with a quizzical look on her face.

 

"Mmm...I like the way you say my name…Tania"

 

A shiver ran down her spine when he uttered her name slowly and seductively.  "I'm glad," she grinned like a Cheshire cat. 

 

"Wow…Okay let me get the heck off this phone before you take control of this conversation…Among other things and wind up having me doing some crazy ass shit over here." he said with a laugh.

 

Tania laughed, but not her usual laugh. It was her 'I want you and I am going to have you', erotic laugh.

 

"Okay, I guess you'll definitely be getting a call from me soon, Tania." he replied while lounging on the couch edging his hand down his jeans into his boxers.

 

"I'm counting on it." she stated smoothly.

 

"Oh, you got confidence like that?"

 

She could hear the surprise in his voice.  "Yeah, I got it like that...Among other things...Justin."

 

Justin closed his eyes and started to rub his now pulsating member. "Okay then, Tania...You'll be hearing from me soon, baby...Make sure you keep the line open for me."

 

He hung up the phone before she could say goodbye and she instantly knew why.  She could hear that he was turned on and knew she had that man hanging by a string.  He’d hung up to go and take care of some rather personal business.  Tania was no longer as apprehensive as she was before.  She was definitely down for this “experiment.” 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral phonesex