It had been over a month since Tania had spoken to the mysterious character named Justin.  He had called and left her voice messages every now and again, but she had never actually spoken to since the night they met. 

She enjoyed the fact that he would leave her messages, just to tell her that she was on his mind.  But she was growing tired of always missing his calls. 

In his latest message he told her that he was pretty busy and on the road, but wanted to start the experiment with her a soon as he had the chance.


She was day-dreaming about a guy she didn't even know, and had never seen before.  He could be this 300lb deranged lunatic for all she knew. There had to be a reason why this Samantha character gave him a fake number right?  But Tania didn't care.  That was the mystery of it all. Why was she so drawn to a complete stranger? Who was this mystery man? Why was he always on the road? And what the hell was this "experiment" all about?

Another week went by and she hadn't heard from Justin at all.  No missed calls from a ‘Blocked ID’ and no voice messages.  Tania decided to move on to other things until....That Friday, when she was finishing up this big project that had to be handed in to her boss by 6:00.  It was now 4:30 and she was scrambling to finish it up in time. Her cell phone rang, but she decided to just ignore it. She’d have to call the person back later on. 

Moments after it had stopped playing “Don’t Stop Believin’” Steven Perru’s voice rang through her cell phone speakers once more, beckoning her to answer.  Already frustrated, Tania picked up the phone and yelled "Hello!?"

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" the voice on the other end replied.

"Um, actually yes." she said. Tania recognized the voice, but didn't know whose face to place it with.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I guess now isn’t a good time, huh?"

"No, I'm sorry, I just have a lot on my mind right now and you caught me at one of my many frustrating moments." She answered, trying to play it off as though she knew who she was talking to.

"Well, I guess we can't do this experiment then huh?"

Tania was frantically sorting through tons papers on her desk in her office and immediately stopped everything when she heard that word. It's him....Why does he have to call me now? Why couldn't he just wait until 6:00?  "Oh, Justin..."

"You didn't know it was me? I'm hurt." he said jokingly.

"Well, It has been weeks since I actually talked to you."

"Yeah, I know...I apologize. Did you get all my voice messages?"

Tania wanted to say 'Yeah. And I got sick of you fucking teasing me with them' but decided to leave the subject alone. "Yeah, I got them. They were very sweet." she said halfheartedly trying to appease him.

"Now be honest with me...I can tell you are just saying that...I know you were getting sick of me after a while huh?"

"Not sick of you...Just sick of you teasing me with something that I have been anticipating since you first called me."

"And what's that?" Justin seductively asked.

Tania closed her eyes and took in a deep breath and sighed.  His voice sounded so good.  "You know what…This experiment."

"Oh yeah. Speaking of the experiment...Are you ready to start?"

Tania looked down at all the work that still needed to be done before her deadline.  "Right now?" she exclaimed.

"It's either now or never, baby."

"But Justin I can't...I have this extremely important project that I have to get done by 6:00... Could you wait and call me back then?" she pleaded.

"Sorry baby, it's like I just said, now or never." He had a smile plastered on his face and she could feel it through the phone.

Tania was pissed. "Oh come one now! I can't believe that you are doing this to me. And of all the times that you could have called me, you decided to call me right now at this very minute?"

"What? I told you that I would be calling you back to start the experiment, so you either contribute to the study or you don't.  So what's it gonna be, hun?"

Tania threw the papers onto her desk and sat there for what seemed an eternity and thought about it.

"Still there?" Justin asked.

"…Yeah." Tania said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Well, what did you decide? By the sound of your voice, I think it might be a no"

Tania looked at the clock and it was now five o’clock.  "How long is this going to take Justin?"

"Hmmm, let me see....You know what?  It won't be that long. I feel bad so I guess I can give you a break and start the first half of this experiment now and finish it up with you later.  How does that sound to you?"

Tania thought about it for a second and said "Okay, let's start this bad boy up."

"You're at work right?"

"Yes."

"Do you have your own office?"

"Yes"

"Is there a door and a window nearby that people can look through and see you?”

Tania asked looking around, somewhat scared that he was describing her office down to a tee.  “Yes…Why?”

"I'll ask the questions for right now, Tania." Justin said in an authoritative voice.  "Are your blinds and the door open for people to see through?"

"Yes."

"Good.  Leave em that way. Now...Take off your panties, Tania."

Tania's face lit up. She couldn't believe her ears. This guy was nuts!  'I could get fired for some shit like this' she thought to herself.  "Say that again?" Tania asked, turning up the volume on her phone.

 
"You heard me.”  He chuckled softly.  “So do it.  And even though I can't see you, Tania, I am going to trust that you will do as I ask."

Tania was again intrigued and the way he was barking orders at her was turning her on.  She thought about it briefly and proceeded to do as she was told.  But she would hardly expect what was to follow...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral phonesex