"Okay, they're off." Tania said softly.

 

"Good, now place them on top of your desk."

 

Tania proceeded to do as she was told looking at the door every second to make sure no one saw her.  She was so nervous.  But it was turning her on to have so much riding on the line.

 

"Did you do it yet?"

 

"Yes, Justin." Justin edged his hands down deep into his jeans and closed his eyes when she said his name.

 

"Good." He said seductively. "Now I want you to slowly lick 3 of your fingers and slowly push them deep inside yourself, Tania."

 

Tania sat back in her chair and slowly sucked her fingers making them as moist as possible while making sure that Justin could hear that she was being a good pupil.  Justin's jeans started to expand because of his now growing erection.

 

Tania slowly edged her hand down to her now wet center and slid her three fingers deep inside herself.  She softly moaned.  Justin's eyes rolled into the back of his head. He was going crazy over the sounds she was making through the phone.  He slowly rubbed his cock while listening to her moan over and over again.

 

"What now, Justin?"

 

Justin's eyes opened quickly.  He forgot where he was for a moment. Trying to sound cool and calm he said.  "Now unbutton your shirt for me, baby."

 

Tania was so wrapped up in the moment that she had completely forgotten that her door and blinds were wide open for anyone who passed to see.  She slowly undid the buttons on her shirt with one hand while listening to Justin give her instructions.

 

"Now lick your fingers for me again, Tania."

 

Tania slowly did as she was told, tasting her juices.

 

"Now....Mmmm.  That sounds so good.  Play with your breasts for me." Justin pleaded.

 

Tania started to fondle her breasts.  Her nipples were hard and they were getting even harder by the sound of Justin's voice.

 

"How does that feel, baby?" He asked.

 

 

Breathing deeply, she answered, "Good."

 

Justin reveled in the knowledge that this girl was willing to do whatever he asked. He was rock hard and was trying desperately to relieve the feelings he was having below his waist.

 

He instructed her to leave her breasts exposed and slide her fingers back inside of her now dripping center. She immediately did as she was told and felt herself reaching her climax as Justin kept telling her "Faster baby.  Harder.  I wanna hear you fucking yourself for me.  I wanna be able to feel everything your feeling through this phone." he demanded, while rubbing his cock even harder trying to climax with her.

 

Tania started to glide her fingers in and out of herself faster and harder, trying to shove 4 fingers in this time.  She soon reached her climax and dropped the phone on the floor while she moaned uncontrollably. Justin heard her explode and he immediately let his juices flow.   He sat there for a moment in silence gaining his composure and waiting for her to finally pick up the receiver. Tania slowly reached down and picked up the phone. "Are you there, baby?" Justin asked softly, still breathing deeply.

 

"Yes, I'm here, Justin." she replied.

 

Tania quickly remembered where she was and immediately buttoned her shirt back up and removed her panties from the top of her desk. She looked up at the door to see if anyone had seen her, and noticed that there were two guys from the mail room hiding in the shadows watching her. She smiled and looked at the two men seductively. She couldn't believe what she had just done in plain view of everyone, but she liked it.

 

She loved the fact that Justin could bring so much out of her. In those few minutes, he showed her that she wasn't as timid and as shy as she thought she was. She got up from her desk with the phone at her ear and pulled her skirt back down in front of them, walked over to the door and slowly shut it still smiling at the two guys.  She then closed her blinds and went back to her desk.

 

"Good, now go and finish your project, girl" Justin said as he was about to hang up.

 

"Wait!  Did I pass the first part of your little experiment?" she exclaimed into the phone.

 

Justin smiled and said, "You did okay...I'll call you later on tonight." He hung up the phone before she could say anything else and went into the bathroom to take a shower and clean himself off.

 

Tania hung up the phone saying to herself, "I did okay? Yeah right, Justin.  I did way better than okay.  We'll see what happens.  We'll see."

 

Tania looked at the clock and noticed that it was now 5:25.  She quickly hustled back to work to finish up her project before 6:00.

 

Justin's experiment was fairly simple...He wanted to know just how far a woman would go to get close to a guy she had never met before. He wanted to know if they would go over their own limits. So far it was working out very well for him and he was going to take it to the limit and farther if possible.

 

Just then his phone rang. "Hello?"

 

"Justin Timberlake?" The male voice on the other end replied.

 

"Who is this?"

 

"This is Rick Dees calling from California, man.  How are you doing?"

 

"I'm great, how is everything over there in Cali?"

 

Justin had almost forgot that he told them that he would do an interview over the phone. "So what is 'Nsync up to these days, Justin?" Justin proceeded on with his conversation with Rick Dees.

 

Tania was able to turn in her project right before deadline.  She sat at her desk and let all the stress of the day fall away.  She worked at an public relations company and was never thought to be the type of person that would be considered a leader in the work force, because she was so quiet and never spoke out about any of her ideas. She was getting her chance with this big project that they had coming up. 

 

She was given the task of organizing a public relations package for a pop group called 'Nsync's upcoming tour. They were trying to slowly transform their image and needed help.  She loved their music, and thought that one of the members, Justin, was cutie.

 

As she sat their cleaning up her desk she thought about how fully it was that her phone lover, Justin, had the same name as the Justin from 'Nsync. They sounded a little bit alike too, she thought to herself. She shrugged it off laughing and grabbed her coat and keys to leave.  She couldn't wait to get home to finish up the experiment.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral phonesex