Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my very first story, so please give me so feedback and let me know how I'm doing. Good or bad, I'd love to hear them.
As I'm staring at the little blinking red light across the room, I wonder how I got myself into this mess and how I was gonna get myself out of it. What if someone gets a hold of this and my ass is all over the Internet for the world and fan girls to see? What if my mom recognizes the apple scar on my bottom and whoops my ass? In the midst of my daydream, I hear him speak to me, as he sits next to me in his huge bed. I miss the first part of what he says, but I love the sound of his voice whispering in my ear, so I as he looks in my eyes, I smile. "Just relax." He tells me as he lays over me and kisses me, sticking his tongue in my mouth. He stops for a second to let me gain my breath. "Just tell me if you wanna stop. We don't have to do this." I nod and reach up to nibble his bottom lip.


Three weeks earlier

I slowly open my eyes as I feel butterfly kisses being placed all over my stomach. I feel fingers caressing my arms and running through my hair. The feeling is amazing. The soft kisses slowly climb up until they reach my lips and come to a halt as brown eyes meet blue eyes.

"Good morning." A drowsy voice says

.
"Morning, baby." I smile. I get out of bed and start to get my stuff ready for the airport.


"So, officially you are going to Cali on vacation?"

The question floats in the air as if the vacation hadn't been planned and tickets hadn't been purchased. I felt an agreement coming on so I nod and continue throwing clothes across the room.


"And you know the love of your life is ‘gay'?" I hear as I step into the shower.


"You're the love of my life.Besides, he's no gayer than I am." I take my shower as fast as I can knowing my cab could be here any  minute.

As I'm searching through my closet for my dress pants, I see where this whole gay conversation came from.

"Come look" I walk across the room to see the magazine that's laying on the bed. The National Enquirer is flipped to a page that shows a picture of JC Chasez with Chace Crawford.


"That doesn't matter if he is or isn't. I love you."


"Yea, I know. Just don't forget when you go out there." I stare in the mirror rolling my eyes, trying to keep myself from laughing.


"If I find JC Chasez, I am gonna make sweet, sweet love to him." I say matter-of-factly.


"Yea, you better not." A serious face is made and threatening tone goes alone with it.

                     -BEEP

            -BEEP-

                      BEEP-

              BEEP- (The Cabbie must an impatient mofo...Once was enough!)

I could see that it was getting serious so I stop with the jokes. I am ready to go and I knew that I had to make peace before I went.
"Baby, listen. Nothing is going to happen. You are gonna jinx me if you keep it up."

"It's just, you know, I love you, Camila, and I would hate for something to tear us apart. You know how I get"


"And I love you too, Nicole." I walk back to where she lied in bed and gave her a long goodbye kiss. She slaps my bottom and sends me on my way.


"Yes, I know how you get." I love my girl, but she is crazy as hell. I wouldn't mess her on a bad day.


"I love you, babe." She yells as I run down the stairs to catch the cab that's about to leave me.


"Yea, me too." I say to the door as I slam it behind me.

 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story