Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok, so I tried to make it sound a little bit better, but I don't know. I'm having fun writing it and I hope you guys enjoy it! :) 

And don't forget to leave me some reviews(love it or hate it)!

Thanks! 

I arrived at the airport in LA and spotted Eli, my big sis, holding a sign with my name on it. I guess she was excited to see me after such a long time. She looked younger than I did. She had long, black hair with blond streaks, big sunglasses, and wore a blue mini skirt with a black blouse. I think she’s hotter than me, but then again the head cheerleaders are usually hotter than the average girl.

“SIS!” I ran up to her and gave her a huge hug leaving my luggage in tow.

“Cam…well aren’t you all grown up?” She lifted my arm and spun me around to see all of me. 

“Where did that booty come from?” She patted my butt down and I turned a shade of red as I pulled my arm away. 

“Damn, you are acting like my mom does when I go visit. KNOCK IT OFF!” Eli turned me towards the exit and we headed towards her house.

Eli’s house had two floors and five bedrooms, with a bathroom in each, too big for two people. Her boyfriend Tony was in the military and he was rarely around. We went upstairs and she showed me to the room where I would be staying for the week. It was decorated in pink wallpaper with little angels. As I leaned into look at the little angels, I noticed they were JC angels.

“Cam, this is your room obviously forever. I don’t think I could sleep with JC’s ugly mug staring back at me.”

“Awww, you do love me.” I said as I walked across the room. I went into the bathroom and noticed that it was NSYNC themed. There was baby blue wallpaper with hand painted pictures of JC sprawled all over. The toilet seat cover also had a picture of JC sewn on to it.  I couldn’t do anything, but smile like a kid at Christmas. 

“I can’t believe you would do this.” Tears were running down my face and my voice was breaking. As we were unpacking my clothes, we sat across from each other and reminisced about the good times. We talked about all my past conquests and failures and how I ended playing for the other team.

“So how is crazy ass Nicole?” Eli asked me with a raised brow. 

“She’s not crazy. She’s just not fit to be played with is all.” I stated quietly. 

The last time the two had been together in a room, Nicole had ended up breaking Eli’s nose and fracturing her wrist. Nicole’s combat training made her dangerous, but her temper made her lethal.

“She’s not that bad.” I stated softly. 

“Tell that to my nose. It’s still a little crooked from the punch the bitch gave me.” She added with a frown. 

“Here’s what we’ll do, little one. We will see everything that is anything and then we shall go out clubbing.” She paused and looked at me intently.

“You are to get SOME from a man and record it to prove it to me.” 

“You know I can’t do that. I’m happily engaged.” I chuckled and laughed at her.

Was I really happily engaged or was I just saying it? When Nicole asked me, I hesitated. I couldn’t give her answer. She convinced me after a couple of weeks, though, and I convinced myself that marrying Nicole was the right thing to do.

For two weeks, Eli and I spent it shopping and sight seeing. I went to see Disney World, Universal Studios, the Walk Of Fame, and everything that was anything to be seen. On my second to last night, Eli proposed that we go out for a night on the town to celebrate my upcoming marriage and perhaps have a unforgettable night. She took me to Butter where her friend worked and celebrities frequented. The club had 3 floors, a dance, a  bar, and a VIP floor. I, of course had to go sit at the bar because the World Series game was on. Who cares if there were ‘important’ people on the VIP floor? Derek Jeter was at bat and he was gonna take the Yankees to another World Series win.

“So here’s the deal, if I don’t hear from you after 1am, I will assume you are getting lucky and I will leave. Just call me tomorrow before 2pm to let me know you are all right.” Eli murmured as we went our separate ways.

I wasn’t really interested in partying, I never had been, but today had to be different. A life with Nicole meant monotony and a set schedule. Was I really ready to be treated like a child for the rest of my life? Nah…

I drank up the rest of my mojito, my 5th of the night, and headed to dance floor. The bodies in the middle of the dance floor were gyrating to the beat. It looked like a big orgy and I knew I had to get in on it. Then I spotted her,  5’9”, brunette hair, long legs, and sexy outfit. I had to go dance with her. I ran up behind her and started grinding. I put my hands on her waist and slid them down. She was a little shocked at first, but went with it. The music was blaring and it seemed like all the dancers stopped to watch us. Our bodies were in perfect synchronization and we were one. After the song was over, I took her hand and led her off the dance floor.

“I’m Cam.” I said extending my hand out to her.

“Trace.” She responded with a huge smile on her face. 

We talked for a couple of minutes  and had a couple more drinks . Then she gave me her number and headed back to the dance floor. I sat back down at the bar and watched her shake her body to the beat, and that’s when I saw him.He walked towards the bar while staring at me. It can’t be him, I told myself.

“Hi. Is this seat taken?” He asks me as he sat down .

“Aren’t you suppose to wait for an answer before you sit down?” I said teasingly.

“I saw you on the dance floor. Do you know that girl?” 

“No, I don’t. But she was sexy, so I had to go dance with her.”  

“Oh ok. So that means I have no chance.” He smiled as he turned to me.  

I look him up and down, and boy does he look delicious. I lean into him before crushing my mouth into his.

“I’m Camila.”  I said breathlessly.

“Josh, but my friends call me JC.” He leaned back into kiss my lips and brought me into his arms. “You wanna get out of here?”

Was this really happening? He winked at me and licked his lips.

“Let’s go.” I said as I stood up off my stool and gave him my hand.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story