Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to those that reviewed the story. I appreciate it tons...Also, should I make this third person, like 'her' instead of 'I'? Is 'i' ok?

Anyhoo,

Thanks and enjoy :) 

 

As he pulled me through the crowd, I wondered where he was taking me. I knew we weren’t headed towards the exit since we  had to go down a floor to do that, but he was taking me somewhere where there weren’t that many people. He was sneaking me towards the back of the club. 


‘How did he know there would be no one back here? Has he done this before?’

 

He led me to a room that was empty and resumed his assault on my mouth. Histongue left no corner unexplored, as I let out soft moans into his mouth. My moans did not mean I was not fighting him back by pushing against his with my tongue, licking at every crevice of his beautiful mouth. Our tongues dueled for control. My more experienced tongue was the victor, and he wasn’t having it.

 
He leaned me against the wall and started to run his hands down the sides of my body, feeling me up. He squeezed  my sides and gently pinched my side fat, which made me let out a giggle. It was as if he appreciated the fact that I loved to eat and didn’t believe in being a bag of bones.  

He kept going even lower. His fingers slid between my legs and went up. He touched me where no man had before. He gently slid two fingers into me and started pumping gently as he gave me short, hard kisses.

 

“Oh, JC!”I yelled as I felt myself losing control. I felt a big wave of pleasure coming on and couldn’t believe he had brought me to that point that fast. No one ever had.

 

“Cum for me, baby.” He kept going up and down, touching that sweet spot more and more each time. He started sucking on my neck and I was sure he was going to leave a mark from all the pressure he was applying. When I couldn’t take it anymore, I let go of all my juices all over his fingers. 

 

“JC!” I screamed in ecstasy. Luckily, it was muffled by the rumbling of the music being played in the background.

 

He brought his fingers to his mouth and tasted me . I had never seen something more stimulating than that before. If he hadn’t been pinning me to the wall, I would have collapsed on to the floor. I tried to regain my composure, but didn’t have the strength to do so.

When I finally looked at him, he had a huge smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes that told me we had only begun.

His hands returned to my inner thighs, but this time it was to pull down my thong. He brought it down ever so slowly while caressing my clit. I was shaking while trying to keep myself standing. He knew what he was doing to me and my eyes begged him to stop since my mouth couldn’t or wouldn’t.

 

“JC….” I tried to speak, but his fingers on my lips silenced me.

 

I watched him slowly unzip his pants and let his rock hard manhood out of his pants. I had never seen a real life penis before and thought my eyes were gonna pop out of my head. 

 

‘So that’s what those look like’ I thought to myself, while I lightly bit my bottom lip.The head was purplish and mushroom like and wide as hell. It was long and thick. And IT was gonna hurt. 

 

‘Should I lick my lips and be excited or should I run?’ I thought to myself.
My breathing pattern became short and I started to take deep breaths to try and make it normal.

 

“Baby, look at me.” He said after he saw I was intrigued and amazed by it. He tried to tip my face up to him, but I held steady staring at his penis. He kept insisting, so I had no choice but to look up.

I raised my head to meet his soft gaze on me. His eyes were consuming me, looking at me as if I was a child. A smile crept to his face and I thought he was gonna laugh at me.

Instead, he took his hands off me for a couple of seconds to put his monstrous dinosaur away. I suddenly felt a weight lift off me and felt free.


His smile got wider as he realized that my breathing went back to normal. I couldn’t believe that after all those years saying that I would rip JC Chasez in half, I had a mini panic attack at the sight of his penis. I guess I shouldn’t have talked all that smack and got some practice instead. 

At the thought of it, I got embarrassed and felt my cheeks turning all red. I felt feverish and self-conscious. I can’t believe that I’m 22 years old and I’ve just seen my first penis. I stood there in silence staring at his shoes hoping that the ground would open up and take me into it.

‘How do I face him when he’s just calmly smiling?’ ‘Why isn’t he upset? ‘What am I

gonna do?’

‘What’s with all these questions, where are my balls?’ ‘oh, yeah…I don’t have any.’

‘There. An answer.’

My thoughts were running a mile a minute, to a point where I thought that I was officially going crazy. All the while we stood in silence, with me still staring at his shoes. 

After a couple of minutes, JC finally spoke.

“Cam?” 

 I didn’t answer.

 

“Cam?” I raised my eyes once again to meet his. There was still amusement on his face and it was if he was undecided about his next step. 

 

“What time is it?” I asked out of the blue.

 

He took his cellphone out of his pocket and showed it to me. ‘1:30am’I cringed inwardly realizing that Eli had already left. If Eli said she was gonna leave at a certain time, then she did. I was so screwed.

 

“Why do you care what time it is?” He asked  with a puzzled look on his face. 

 

“Well, my sister Eli and I were here together and she told me that if I didn’t call her

by 1am, she would leave without me. AND she would assume that I’d be getting

SOME.” I said sarcastically.

 

“Getting SOME?” JC scoffed at the idea. “You almost passed when you saw IT.” 

 

‘OH NO HE DIDN’T’ 

 

I pushed him off me and started to walk away. As I got to hallway, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the room roughly. He had me once again pinned me to the wall, although this time he had my arms over my head holding me prisoner.

“What the hell are you doing?” I yelled.

“You can’t just leave like that. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it to offend you or anything

like that. It’s just…” He trailed off as he seemed to lose himself in my lips.

 

“It’s just WHAT?” 

 

“It’s just…Are you a virgin?” He asked as he ran a finger down my cheek.

 

I stood there completely paralyzed, not because he was holding me, but because he could see right through me. Was I really that obvious?

 

“Yes. So what?!”

“Damn, when I saw you dance with that girl, I thought you would be fire in bed.” He released my arms and said , “ but I have a sweet, little angel instead.”

 

I was perplexed with his response, but I was pleased that he didn’t judge me because I had chosen not to give my virginity up that easy. 

 

“I wanna leave cause my head is starting to hurt. Can you please take me home?” I asked barely above a whisper. 

“Sure. Where do you live?” 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story