“Sure. Where do you live?” 


It echoed a couple of times in my head before it actually registered.

‘Shit! Where does Eli live?’

I reached in my pocket and pulled out my iPhone only to see that it was off and that the battery had died. I shook as if that would somehow revive it, and nothing. Maybe if I stared at it long enough it would power back on and I would be able to go home.


“Hello? Is anyone there?” he interrupted my thoughts as he knocked on the side of my head softly trying to get an answer.

“I don’t know.” 

“You don’t know?”

 How ridiculous did that sound? A grown woman does not know where she lives. How does one explain something that pathetic? He stared at me as I walked away and leaned against the wall crying. Why I was crying? I just couldn’t believe how my luck had changed that night. It had gone pretty well.

1. The Yankees had won the World Series and Derek Jeter had once again been named the MVP.

2.A hot girl gave me her number and told me to call her as soon as possible. I wasn't going to call her, but I was flattered that she told me to.

3.(And the most important) I got to meet JC Chasez, the man I had been obsessed with for as long as I can remember.

NOW, I was pretty much stranded and at his mercy. I had no money since I had not brought my wallet and had no phone to call for a ride home, wherever that was.

‘Great idea, Eli!’ I thought, making a mental note to punch her in the face or cause her bodily harm next time I saw her.


“Come home with me.” He finally said. 

Sensing my hesitation he added, “You know you want to.”

‘Did I really? What would that lead to?’ 

Ten minutes ago, I almost lost my virginity to the man who I’ve always wanted to lose it to. I didn’t think twice until he actually pulled IT out of his pants and I saw how big IT was. He would break me in half. And now, I’m just supposed to go home with him as if that almost didn’t happen. Well I don’t have much of choice. I wiped my  face which was now red and tear stained and turned to him.

“Ok. But I’m not sleeping in the same room as you.”  

“Fine.“

He went to the corner where I had been standing. bent down, and picked up the little  black thong he had stripped off me earlier. I held my hand out for it, but instead he put it in his back pocket. He rolled his eyes at me and led me out the club while holding my hand. He told me to wait for him around the corner so we wouldn’t be photographed together. I thought that was a pretty good idea considering my ‘beloved’ would be scanning the world looking to see where I was and who I was with.

“Hi, I'm Camila Aarons.” I said climbing into his black BMW and waving at him. 

“You’re a dork, you know that right?”

“What do you mean I’m a dork?”

“Nothing. Nothing..." 

We sat in silence until he spoke. 

"So tell me about yourself.”

“Why?!”


“I wanna know. What do you do? Where are you from? Something along those lines maybe.”

“I’m a techie at Lockheed. I pretty much stare at computer code all day and get paid obscene amounts of money to do so.”


He scoffs under his breath and doesn’t say anything else for a few minutes. 

‘What’d I say?’

I didn’t say anything offensive although my tone may have been a bit conceited. I went to speak, but he shushed me and smiled.

“Just sit there and be quiet before I start to tickle you or something.” 

He turned up the radio and ‘SexyBack’ was playing. I cringed inwardly while I reached for the radio to turn it down. 

“That’s my bro’s song. Leave it.” He slapped my hand away softly as he hummed the lyrics. I shrugged and sat back in my seat.

‘Bro’. Well I rather be an only child than have him be my bro. If my bro cost me a major promotional appearance just because he wants to expose a woman’s breast on national tv, he would cease to be just that. If my bro acted as if nothing had happened while I sat and watched him perform on the Grammys, he would not be my bro. But then again, this is JC we are talking about. This man has no backbone. He doesn’t stand up for himself, only his friends and family. He just lets people do whatever they want to him and smiles since they are his ‘friends.’ How could he just continue to be friends with someone that set his solo efforts back? He must have felt like a hurt little boy when Jive didn’t back his solo effort wholeheartedly. Yet, he still chose to be nice about it and release a statement where he didn’t slam Jive. When is he grow some balls and put people in their place? 

 

Wait....

 

Did he just get me to shut up?

Chapter End Notes:
I'm enjoying being an NF writer. Thanks for the reviews. If you have any suggestions or comments, throw them my way! :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story