Author's Chapter Notes:
Leave me some feedback if you like or dislike where this is going! Thanks to those that Have left feedback!

I am walking on a hill and end up by the Hollywood sign and I have no idea how to get down from here. I wonder how I got here in the first place, since I don’t really know my way around the city and Eli is nowhere to be found. 


“HELLO?! IS ANYONE THERE?!” I scream hoping to get any answer. I hear the sound of my voice echo but no response following it.


Giving up, I walk over to the sign and sit in the first ‘O’ as I stare into the distance.

“Camila!” Someone from behind me called out. 

I don’t need to see who it is to know the voice.

I turned around only to see this 5’10’’, blue-eyed, bottle-blonde  wonder fast approaching. I’m not sure whether to run or to stand my ground, but I choose the latter and start to walk away. It’s amazing that the power this person has over me. I can‘t allow it, I shouldn‘t allow it, but she’s so beautiful. It’s as if she draws me in more and more every time I see her. Her full lips are calling my name and disarming my fear. However, I snap out of it as she draws closer to where I am standing. The smugness of her face and her expression lets me know that she is angry and that can only mean I’m in trouble.


“I know what you did. I always know what you do. ALWAYS!” 

“How could you know?”

“I have people watching your every move. And you, my love, made a wrong one!”

She grabs my shirt and pulls me up to her face.

“Nicole! PLEASE! You’re scaring me!” I try to take her hands off my shirt, but that only tightens her grip.

“You should be scared, you bitch. Very, very scared”

I’ve never seen this side of her. I’ve never seen her this upset or this determined.  She drags me slowly as I kick and scream, hoping that someone will hear me and save me from her. She continues to drag me until we reach the edge. I know what’s coming, but I can’t stop her.

“This is for betraying me.” 

“Nicole, NO! I’m sorry! I don’t know what I did, but I’M SORRY!”

“Sorry won’t take it back.”

She stands me up and pushes me off the edge.

 /***********************************************************************

 

“Hello? Is anyone there?!“  I see a hand being waved in front of my face.

Could she really do that to me? Is she capable of such a thing? I have to leave… 

The hand places itself on my shoulder and shakes me until I respond.

“Huh? What?!”

“I said we are here. Come on, it’s 2am already. Let’s get inside.” 

Not getting drunk anymore, cause it makes me hallucinate.

JC steps out of the car and comes around to open my door. He helps me out as I almost stumble while getting to my feet. 

“Can you walk?”

I nod my head and try to take a couple of steps before almost ending up on the floor. He grabs my arm firmly to keep from kissing the pavement and I yell out in  pain. I know that’s gonna leave a mark.

“Sorry.” 

He picks me up like a damsel in distress and throws me over his shoulder. I can’t believe his skinny behind was actually able to pick me up. I’m no lightweight cause I eat everything in sight and don’t really exercise too often. I gotta be about 140 pounds.

“Please don’t drop me.” I say staring down at the floor.

“I won’t baby girl.” He says slapping my ass.

////////////////////////////////////////////

I guess I must have fallen asleep at some point because I woke up in a bedroom that I did not recognize. The room was lit on by a small night light.  I turned over and reached for the lamp that was on the night table so I could get a better look of the room I was in. It was nicely decorated and very organized. The clothes that I had been wearing were neatly folded on top of a dresser and I was now wearing a black tee shirt and boxers. I was completely naked under the tee shirt meaning he took off my bra. 

My cell phone was on a charger in the corner of the room and JC’s sexy ass was nowhere to be found. I got out of bed and headed for the hallway. I walked down a long hallway and found what I thought to be his room. I reached for the door knob and it was locked. I don’t worry about it at all, since ol’ girl had taught me how to break into almost any room. I reached for one of the bobby pins that was in my hair then stuck it in the bottom half of the key hole. I stuck another in the top half. Intertwining them, I turned them to the left while holding on to the knob, until I heard the door click.

 

                 Success! (Not that I doubted myself. It’s a really easy lock to open.) 

 

As I entered the room, I noticed that there were two parts to it. There was a sitting room and a short hallway that lead to his sleeping area. His sitting room was a bit messy. There were  notebooks all over a desk and sheets of paper laid all over the floor around the desk. I took a peak at a piece of paper with ‘You Ruined Me’ written at the top.
                       It read:

 

I could be the first to let you know  That nothing means anything Now I'm standing here outside your door in the pouring rain And I can't believe Nothing's supposed to get to me  Now I'm in this misery  

 

[Chorus:] Insert something here. Keep drawing a damn blank.

 I will be the last to let you down 

All your fears and doubts are hovering above you like a cloud

  And the water's rising  

Now I can't breathe

 Nothing's how it's supposed to be 

How did you do this to me?  

Locked inside your heart shaped box 

  Chorus:] Still nothing………..

 I thought I could be helpful so I decided to add something.

“JC, hi, Camila here. I saw this one the floor and couldn’t resist.  I wrote down something for the chorus you seem to be having so much trouble with. I hope you like it.”

I can't be with anyone Since I felt our worlds collide 

It's like I most died 

The way you make me feel I'm changing,

got me breaking down inside 

Baby can't you see

 You ruined me for life 

 

I knew exactly what went with something like this. Since I couldn’t see myself kissing any other lips, even though there was someone already in the picture. I put it back in the same spot where I found it.

The sleeping area was virtually empty with the exception of a huge bed and a flat screen TV with a PS3 attached to it.

JC laid  in the middle of that huge bed, in nothing but a pair of boxers. 

I have never seen something so irresistible before. He looked good enough to eat and I just might.

I climbed in bed with him and laid little kisses across his muscled stomach.

I stuck my hand under the elastic of his boxers and snuck a peek at IT again. It didn‘t look so frightening when IT was half-hard. All I have to do is picture IT this way and all will be well. I traced his abs with my fingers, then followed with my tongue. 

 

I wonder if it is against the law to rape someone who is sleeping? 

 

His blue eyes fluttered open as I kissed his mouth and he began to kiss me back, taking me into his arms and laying me over him.

“Hi. “ He said yawning.

“Hi. I’m lonely.” I say running my fingers through his hair.

“I thought you said you didn’t want to sleep with me?” He says grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on it.

“Well, technically, if we don’t get much sleep, then I won’t be sleeping with you.” I said with a smirk on my face.

“You’re a lot of talk and little action.” He answered wagging his finger at me.

“Well that’s because no one’s given me reason to be any other way.” I nibble my bottom lip as I stare into his eyes.

“Well we’re going to change that, aren’t we Cam?”

“Can we make proof of our change?” 

He looks at me wondering what the hell I meant. It hits him a couple of seconds later.

“You wanna make a video?” 

“Yes, Daddy.“ I see his eyes light up when the word leaves my mouth. 

“Ok, so while I get everything ready, go down the hall and freshen up.” He said to me getting off the bed.

“Freshen up?”

“Just get out of the room, so I can get it ready please.”

“Why?”  

 

‘Get it ready for what?’ I thought to myself. 

 

“Just trust me.” He just smiled, walked me to the bedroom door and shut the door on me.


I walked down the hall and went to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet and talked myself through what I was going to do.  No matter which way I put it, it always seemed to make sense. I mean out of the people in the world, it made sense to me to give him my virginity. I hadn’t been obsessed with anyone else and I don’t think I ever would be. I mean, how many females can say they lost it to JC Chasez?

 I’m hoping only about a handful, but I want to be part of the handful.


Incomplete
SheGotMe is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Some Girls (Dance With Women) also liked 185 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story