Author's Chapter Notes:
Well I hope you guys like the story so far. Sorry it's going a bit slow but school and work are taking over my life. Here is another chapter.

I’m trying really hard to get back to my sleeping place. My mind is so use to getting up that it won’t let me stay sleep, however my body has other plans. I’ve been in and out of sleep for about 2 hours now. The first time I woke up I realized Jc left me all alone in bed. Although I shouldn’t be to upset about that I guess I really am use to sleeping with him. In any event ever since then I have been trying to get back to sleep.

After becoming still again and starting to drift off I hear my bedroom door open.

 

“Damn Jc must have put it on her real good!”

 

I internally cringe at the sound of my best friend/future sister in law who decides along with another person who I am sure is my sister to jump in the bed on either side of me.

 

“Really guys?” I ask opening my eyes to look at the both of them

 

“Wakey Wakey Lani!!” My sister Talia pokes me

 

I just roll my eyes. “You guys are fucking irritating!” I say pulling the covers over my head.

 

“Well clearly the sex didn’t take her bitchy ‘tude away” Talia states.

 

I pull the covers back down and look at my sister. “Lia I swear…. You know you both are so fucking bothersome!” I look over at the clock to see it’s only 12:30pm “You both realize I just got home at almost 5am. It’s no wonder I am a cranky bitch!”

 

“Well the sex usually helps Lani.” Adrianna laughs

 

I just glare at her. “How many times do we have to go through this? Jc and I are not together anymore, we’re not having sex, were just friends.”

 

“Oh yea I believe you Lani. That’s why he was sneaking out of your room this morning?”

 

“Yea I can see him tip toeing out the house early this morning trying not to wake anybody up.” Adrianna giggles.

 

I push the covers off of myself and climb out of bed in a huff. So much for me going back to sleep. I hear Talia and Adrianna calling me to come back in between giggles. I’m way to annoyed to deal with there childishness.

 

I make my way downstairs to grab a juice out the fridge when I hear a voice coming from the living room. I grab my drink and make my way upfront to see my brother sprawled out on my couch watch a basketball game and on the phone. He smiles when he sees me and sits up so I can sit with him while he gets off the phones.

 

I curl up next to him just as he is hanging up the phone. “You think you could keep your fiancé glued to your side and your sister locked up somewhere while I’m trying to sleep?” I ask sarcastically.

 

My brother squeezes me and laughs. “I told them to leave you alone, but you are talking about two of your very best friends.” Tony laughs

 

I grunt while taking a sip of my juice. “So what happened with the servers? Is everything cool now?”

 

“Yea it’s all good. Listen I’m sorry I didn’t give you a heads up about Jc coming. I hope it was all ok. I would have sent Lia or even Adrianna, but they were…..” I cut him off.

 

“It’s cool Tony. Jace and I are cool. I’m surprised you didn’t hear Lia and Anna giggling and crap”

 

“You know I try not to get into there girl shit. That’s probably when I can tune them out the best. Hey I have the day off why don’t you go get dressed and we can go play some ball or something.”

 

My face lights up. With my crazy schedule I hardly ever get to spend some QT with my big brother. “Sure let me just go grab a quick shower and we can be on our way.” Just as I am getting up to go upstairs Talia and Adrianna come flying down the stairs talking.

 

“Go get dressed so we can hit the streets.” Adrianna says.

 

I just laugh. “I’m going with Tony so you guys can head out with out me.” I say as I turn to head up the stairs.

 

“Excuse me? We have wedding stuff to do!” Adrianna quips while whipping her head around to look at Tony.

 

“I told you that was the reason I was coming over here today why are you taking my maid of honor?” She whines.

 

Tony rolls his eyes while letting his head fall back on the couch. “Anna please. You just said you wanted to hang out with your girl. You didn’t say anything about wedding stuff.”

 

“OMG Anna we have covered so much stuff over the last few weeks. Can we please have a break? Besides I would really like to chill out today I have been working non stop the last month.” I say just as my doorbell rings.

 

“I’ll get that.” Talia says.

 

I turn and make my way upstairs while Adrianna and Anthony began to bicker. I intentionally took a little longer in the shower because my siblings are crazy. I love my sister and brother and Adrianna is like a sister to me and I think we have a nice little family here considering our parents are on the other coast.

 

I finally make my way out of the shower and back into my room only to find someone looking around my room for what I have no clue.

 

“I guess I should be happy that I came out in a towel.” I say going over to my closet.

 

I hear him laugh before he looks over the bed. “You being in a towel doesn’t help me much.”

 

“What are you doing here Jc?” I ask pulling my tank top over my head.

 

“I can’t find my bracelet. I think it might have come off while I was asleep.”

 

I laugh as I walk over to the other side of the bed to retrieve his bracelet. “Here I found it just before I got in the shower.”

 

“Thanks Chi-Chi. Hey you ok?” Jc asks me as he takes a seat on my bed.

 

“I don’t know. I guess I’m just tired.” I say putting on my shoes.

 

“I’m actually surprised you’re up already.”

 

“That would be because Adrianna and Talia thought it would be fun to come in here and bother me.”

 

“Yea that sounds like the two of them.” He laughs “Hey I wanted to ask you something.”

 

“What’s up?”

 

“So Justin is having a party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you wanted to go?”

 

“Oh yea I totally forgot about that. So you wanna go like as a date?” I ask

 

“No we can go as friends. I just figured it would be fun and maybe you can unwind some because you are really uptight!” He says

 

I just roll my eyes. “Yea sure whatever.” I grumble. While heading back downstairs.

 

“You know Lani you really need to lighten up!” Jc says as I’m walking down the stairs.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is loved!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story