Author's Chapter Notes:
I totally suck at updating. Sorry it's been so long. I hope you guys are still intrested. Enjoy

Justin could hear the bass thumping from down the street. Leave it to Trace to have the music blasting that loud. It sounded like there was a concert going on in his house and there weren’t any guest there yet.

 

“You think the music could be any louder?” Justin screamed while walking in the kitchen.


Trace smirked. “Yea it could be turned up to 100 I only got it on 90.”

 

Justin just shook his head. “Will you turn that down man? We still got some hours before people get here and I would like the neighbors not to call the cops this early in the day.”

 

“Dude you’re such a pussy. Nobody is gonna call the damn cops on you. You’re Justin Fucking Timberlake!” Trace laughs while taking a sip of his beer.

 

“It’s shit like that, that leaves me concerned about you. All the meat thawed out?”

 

Trace opened the fridge and showed Justin all the meat he could fit in there. Justin just laughed while he starts to get the snacks together.

 

Meanwhile…..

 

“So if the party isn’t until 8 why are we going over there 3 hrs early?” I ask

 

Jc laughs at me because he knows I’m aware he is up to something. “Because I told J I would help him out with setting up.”

 

“You suck. You only asked me to come with you so I could help you slobs.” I say looking back out the window.

 

Jc laughs at me again. “Chi-Chi seriously he called me this morning to ask. I swear I wasn’t trying to use you. Besides if I wanted to use you for anything it would be for my own benefit not Justin’s.”

 

I just roll my eyes at him. It seems to be a bad habit that I’ve been doing for the last few weeks. I think it has a lot to do with the bridezilla I’m dealing with as well as all the work and really all I’m trying to do on my time off is have some fun. Hopefully that will be achieved tonight. As long as Adrianna can refrain from talking about her wedding tonight.  

 

As we get closer to Justin’s house I can hear the music of Jay-z bumping from somebody’s house. When we pull into Justin’s drive way I realize I should have known it was coming from here. I’m not sure how great it is that you can hear the music down the street although I guess it could help guest find where they are going, but that would only be helpful in about 3hrs.

 

I follow Jc up the walk way to Justin’s door knowing that as loud as the music is there is no way that anybody can hear the door bell so I take it upon myself to walk around to the back.

 

“Lani what the hell are you doing? What if the dogs are out?” Jc yells scrambling to follow behind me.

 

“Buckley and Brenan know who I am I doubt they will bite me. Also there is no way Justin or Trace will hear the door bell over the bass of this song.” I yell over my shoulder

 

Just as I about to round the corner Trace runs dead into me and we both stumble backwards some.

 

“Damn girl you could have let someone know you were right there!” Trace laughed while gaining his balance.

 

“Well if you didn’t have the music blasting so that people can hear it from a block away then perhaps you could hear the door bell and I wouldn’t have had to let anyone know I was on the side of the house you troll.” I say while walking around him and heading to the stereo.

 

“Damn it’s about time…..” Justin stops in his tracks when he sees me standing in front of the stereo system.

 

“Hey Lani. I almost didn’t recognize you with your hair like that.” Justin laughed.

 

“Yea I didn’t have the patience to straighten it. So Jace says you need some help setting up so where do you want us to start?”

 

“Well Jc and Trace could start setting up tables and chairs out here and if you don’t mind Lani could you help me with the food?” Justin asks.

 

“What cause I’m a girl you want me in the kitchen? You don’t think I can handle manual labor?” I joke with him

 

“Actually I don’t trust that Trace won’t put alcohol in everything. Besides that I’ve tasted your cooking and it’s a lot better than either of these knuckle heads.” He laughs

 

I just shake my head and head towards the kitchen. “I can see why you would want me in the kitchen. So since you’re barbequing what are your sides?” I ask while opening the fridge.

 

“Oh shit. I was supposed to grab some salads or something like that.”

 

“See this is the reason why men need woman to help them when it comes to this type of thing.” I laugh looking for some pasta to whip up a quick pasta salad and also some tomato sauce for spaghetti.

 

“Well then I guess it’s a good thing you’re here.” Justin winks at me. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story