Author's Chapter Notes:
So I hope that you all are liking the story. Please leave feedback so I know what you guys think!

I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders and a pair of lips close to my ear. I’m buzzed and having a blast finally when I hear Justin whisper in my ear.

 

“Maybe I should have you help me host all my parties” I hear him laugh.

 

“You couldn’t afford me Timberlake.” I laugh taking a sip of my drink.

 

“So who’s idea was it to play beer pong?” He asks

 

“Actually they are playing tequila pong. Those cups have shots of tequila in it. So I apologize in advance for anybody getting so wasted they pass out on your bathroom floor.”

 

“Well at least I know everybody is having a good time. Thanks for helping out you didn’t seem all that happy about coming when I saw you earlier.”

 

“Lets not talk about that. Come dance with me.” I demand while finishing off my drink.

 

Hey mama this that shit that make you grove mama

Get on the floor and move your booty mama

We the blast masters blastin’ up the jamma

(reeeeewiiiinnd)

 

Cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty

Shake that think like we in the city of sin, and

Hey shorty, I know you wanna party……

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at Justin being silly while he was dancing. I’m actually really glad I came out. I forgot how much fun I have with these guys. We all haven’t really hung out together since Jc and I broke up. I don’t know if it was because of the break up or just everyone being busy. Although I guess Justin has been busy with movies and Jc has been producing and working on some projects and I won’t even get started on me.

 

“Hey Lani you are being challenged at the pong table!” Trace gets out which all in itself is surprising because he is so wasted.

 

“Who the hell wants a piece of me?”

 

“I do. Now what?” I see Tony laughing

 

“Seriously dude? What kinda crap is this? How are you gonna challenge me?”

 

“Easy I just did now get ya ass over here and let me see what you got.”

 

“Um you were the one who showed me how to play this game. Are you positive you want me to kick your ass in front of your fiancé?” I laugh

 

After about 45 minutes (which I have to admit went by so damn fast) I have only taken 3 shots. My brother on the other hand has gotten in way over his head. I could have gonna easy on him but being the baby I guess my brother and sister feel like they can pick on me or what ever but when I got older that whole situation never went over well.

 

“Jezz Lan couldn’t you have gone a little bit easier on Tony. I still have to get him home and I hope he doesn’t become dead weight in the car.” Adrianna chides me.

 

“Why don’t you ask Talia to go with you so she can help you get him in the house.”

 

“I could if she hadn’t left already. She has a shoot in the morning.” Adrianna looks over at Tony who was basically passed out in one of the lawn chairs.

 

“OK fine I will go tell Jc that I’m riding out with you guys and I’ll just crash at your place.” I say while walking off to find Jc.

 

I spot him talking to Joey and a few other friends. “Hey Josh can I talk to you for a sec?”

 

“Yea sure. I’ll be back guys.”

 

“Adrianna needs to get Anthony home and she isn’t going to be able to drag that dead wait on her own so I am gonna go crash at her place.”

 

“You sure Lani? I could follow you guys and help with Anthony and bring you back here. You seem like you’ve been having fun.”

 

“I have. I really needed this Josh so thank you, but I don’t want you to have to leave on my account and I know you are having a good time to. Besides he is my brother and I could have stopped the game before he got completely wasted.”

 

“Stop it Lani. Listen why don’t you just stay here for a while longer and I will go with Adrianna and Anthony then I can come back and get you.”

 

“Josh please it’s fine I ca…….”

 

“Shut up Lani. I’ll be back in a little while.” Josh kisses my cheek and whisks around me to help Adrianna.

 

I watch as Josh heads over to Anthony and gets him up and to the car.

 

“Kinda looks like you guys dating again.” I hear a voice behind me.

 

“Whatever Justin. You play pong yet?”

 

“Um no I am not getting involved with your version of pong.” He laughs

 

“What makes you think it was my version? Your best friend was the one over there coming up with all these crazy ass drinks to make, so why can’t this be his version of pong?” I ask in defense.

 

“Well besides the fact that tequila is your drink of choice Joey already told on you.”

 

“I have to remember to smack him later.” I say looking around for Joey.

 

“Now Now Ms. Vasquez violence is never the answer.” He laughs while taking a sip of his drink.

 

“What’s in the cup?” I ask grabbing it out his hand to take a sip.

 

“Seriously Lani?” He laughs.

 

 I bring the cup back down and make a face. “You damn country boys with your Jack and Coke.”

 

Justin takes his cup back from me and laughs. “Nobody told you to take my cup. You want me to get you something?”

 

“Nah I’m good. Actually I should drink some water I’ve been throwing them back since the party started.” I smile

 

“Yea, but you’re a pro at this drinking thing. I’m surprised that you aren’t passed out like your brother”

 

“Yea well unlike my brother I have been eating all night while I was drinking and yea I was eating some pretty heavy food so the alcohol gets soaked up.” I laugh

 

“JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ, DDDDDUUUUUDDDDEEEEE.” Trace slurs.

 

“Why does your best friend feel the need to get sloppy drunk?” I say.

 

Justin and I both watch Trace wobble his way over to us with a drink in his hand.

 

“I think you might want to grab that cup from him. He is way over his limit.”

 

“ Trace I think you need to go sit some where. You’re so wasted and you look like you’re about to tip over any second.” I hear Justin laugh.

 

“MMMMMAAAAANNNNN IIIII GUUUUUDDDDD” Trace slurs  “Laaaaannnnniiiii yyyyooouu ssssoooo hhhhoooottt.”

 

“Little Troll man you are so wasted and I need you to sit down before your stomach ends up on my Air Max and I swear Trace if you puke on my shoes or my outfit there will be hell to pay!” I say slightly pushing Trace off me.

 

“Ok man I think that she is so serious and it would be really bad if she kicks your ass tonight.” Justin laughs as he guides Trace over to one of the lawn chairs.

 

As I watch Justin try to guide his very inebriated friend to a chair I look around to see that the party was winding down. I decided that maybe I should start cleaning up because Trace would be of no help to Justin tonight. As I grab some cups to throw away I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pull it out to see that Josh is calling,

 

“You out front?” I ask

 

“Nah actually I’m stuck in traffic. I think somebody is having a party downtown and I can’t seem to get around it yet.”

 

I look around the yard to see that it’s a mess and I am such a sucker for helping people.

 

“You know what Josh why don’t you go on home. I have a spare key to Tony’s truck so I can just drive myself home after I help Justin clean up some.” I say while watching J say goodbye to some guest.

 

“You sure?” I hear him ask.

 

“Yea Yea it’s fine, besides they won’t have to drive all the way across town to pick up the truck. Also Trace is super hammered and Justin has a lot to clean up. Besides it will help me sober up some before I drive.”

 

“OK well call me as soon as you get home. I want to make sure your home safe. I feel bad that I left you there alone.” Josh says while I hear horns blaring in the background.

 

“Stop it Josh. I will be fine. Not to mention I do know people here. It’s not like you left me in a foreign place with strangers. How many times have I been to Justin’s place? I’m good Josh. Thank you.”  I say

 

“Alright Chi-Chi night.”

 

“Night Josh”

 

“Is Jace on his way back?” Justin asks behind me.

 

“No actually he’s stuck in traffic downtown so I told him to head home”

 

“Oh do you need me to take you home then?” He asks

 

I turn to face him “Nope Josh used his car to take my brother and Adrianna home so Tony’s truck is here and I have a spare key so I’m gonna use that. Just as soon as I help you clean up.”

 

“Aw come on Lani you don’t have to do that. I’ll do a little tonight and make Trace finish it tomorrow.” He laughs

 

“You’re so mean. Come on J. Grab a bag and help me.”

 

“Yea sure whatever” He laughs “Lani I really appreciate all the help tonight.”

 

“ No problem JT.”

 

*Hey Mama by Black Eyed Peas*



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story