Author's Chapter Notes:

So I know I have a lot of nerve fussing about people taking all day to update and I haven't update in more than six months. Well that should be changing now that I am offically done wtih school next week!! YAY me. So for those still interested here is an update and I would love feedback or thoughts in genral.

 

P.S. I went back and proof read the other chapters so they should all be in better order.

If you feelin like a pimp nigga go and brush your shoulder off

Ladies if you pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off

Niggaz is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you

Get, that, dirt off your shoulder

 

My phone isn’t where it normally is and it’s really annoying me. I open my eyes and notices that I am not in my bed. For that matter I’m not even in my own damn house. What the hell is going on? I see my phone on a table near me and scoop it up.

 

“Yea Tony.” I say still surveying my surroundings

 

“Where are you? Jc has been blowing up our phone trying to find you. Are you ok?”

 

I’m still looking around and it finally registers that I’m still at Justin’s house.

 

“ Lan you still there?” I hear Tony through the phone.

 

“Yea I’m good. I’m sorry I ended up crashing at Justin’s house. I’ll call Josh right now. Then I’ll bring you your truck.” I say

 

“Take your time. Adrianna and I have to go to the bakery to pick out a cake.” Tony says.

 

“Ok thanks. Sorry I worried you guys. I love you.” I say

 

“Love you too. I’ll see you later.”

 

I hang up with my brother and immediately call Jc. I know that he’s probably been blowing up my phone too. The phone only rings once on my side when Jc picked up.

 

“Oh my God Chi-Chi are you ok? Why didn’t you call me? Where are you?” Josh gets out in one breath.

 

“I’m sorry I ended up crashing at Justin’s I didn’t even realize I fell asleep until Tony called. I guess I was really out of it when you called. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

 

“I’m just glad you’re ok. I tried to call Justin but his house phone just rang and his cell keeps going to voicemail so I didn’t know what to think.” Jc said sounding a bit more calm.

 

“I’m not sure what happened, but I’ll find him and then I’m gonna head out. I still have to get Tony his truck back.”

 

“Cool. Like I said I was just really worried about you and it was my responsibility to make sure you got home safe. I know your brother is cool with me but I am pretty sure he would have killed me if anything had happened to you.”

 

I laugh a bit at that. Tony is very protective of me and Talia so I understand what Jc is talking about. “Ok Josh I will call you later on. Sorry again for freaking you out.” I say a little bashfully.

 

“It’s all good you were doing more than you were suppose to at J’s. I’ll talk to you later.”

 

When we hang up I move from the bed that I am occupying and notice that I have on a rather large shirt and my clothes are sitting in a nearby chair. I look around trying to remember the events of the evening. I remember playing pong with my brother and telling Jc that I would drive myself home. I even remember starting to help Justin clean up, but things start to get a bit fuzzy after that. I make my way to the door and open it slowly just in case Justin and Trace are still asleep.

 

I hear a bit of noise coming from down the hall and in a matter of seconds a dog is burling toward me. “Buckley get back here!” I hear Justin whisper loudly.

 

Buckley reaches me before Justin even makes it around the corner and I am already bending down petting him.

 

“I’m sorry did we wake you coming in? They are still so excited when I bring them in from a walk.”

 

“No um my phone woke me up. I was supposed to let Josh know I was home and when I didn’t call he freaked and started calling around looking for me.” I say still showing Buckley some affection.

 

“I meant to call him before I hit the sack but man I was so tired. Is everything alright? Did you sleep ok?” Justin asks as we make our way out the hallway.

 

“Yea everything is good. So what happened last night? I mean I remember starting to help you clean and then everything is a bit hazy.” I laugh

 

Justin laughed a bit. “Yea we got the backyard pretty clean and left Trace out there sleep”

 

I looked out the back sliding door to see Trace was still knocked out. “Wow I can’t believe he slept out there.”  I laugh

 

“Trust me he has slept in worse spots than that lawn chair. Anyway we came in and sat down for a minute to talk and we both fell asleep. It was about 5am when I woke up and tried to get you up. You didn’t move so I took you to the spare room grabbed one of my biggest shirts and got you out of your clothes. I promise I didn’t sneak a peek.” He smiles.

 

I roll my eyes and smile at him. “I’m not worried about something like that. I still have on my bra and it’s kinda hard to get me out of it and get it back on if you did something. Besides you’ve already seen me in my underwear.” I laugh turning a bit red.

 

Justin looks confused for a moment before it finally dawns on him what I’m talking about.

 

“Yea I totally forgot about that! Man Jc totally freaked about that.  I was so stunned when I walked in. That was a pretty sexy set. Do you still have it?” He jokes.

 

I don’t even bother answering him. “Your girlfriend isn’t gonna come in here and kill me cause I’m walking around in my underwear and your shirt?”

 

“Cam and I broke up.” He answers.

 

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean….” I start off

 

He waves a hand. “Nah it’s cool. It was real hush hush. We haven’t even released a statement yet.”

 

It’s quite for a moment before my stomach starts to growled a bit. I smile sheepishly at him. “I guess I am hungry. By the way what time is it?” I ask

 

“Just a little after 1, you want me to fix you something to eat?”

 

“If you have milk and some frosted flakes I’m good.” I laugh

 

He just shakes his head. “I got you. Why don’t you go ahead and change and I will get the cereal.” He suggests.

 

After I change I had back into the kitchen just in time to see Justin pushing my bowl toward where I would be sitting. I smile at him. “Such a gentleman to take care of me.” I laugh.

 

“Well you know I do what I can.” He smiles. After we finish breakfast Justin goes to put the dishes in the sink when Trace walks in and I can’t do anything but laugh.

 

“Dude you look like death walking”

 

“Yea bite me Latin chick!” Trace grumbles

 

“And on that note I’m heading out. Thanks for breakfast Justin”

 

“Not a problem. Be careful and thanks again for last night.” Justin waves

 

As I walk out the door Trace looks at Justin a bit stranger.

“She stayed here last night?”

 

Justin looks up from cleaning the dishes. “Yea dude why?”

 

Silence takes over the room causing Justin to look up and make sure Trace was ok.

 

“Man you good?” Justin inquires

 

“Yea just a little thrown off by that. You guys aren’t??.....” He lets the question die on his lips.

Justin just full out laughs. “You’re still drunk. She just passed out and I let her sleep in the guest room. Why don’t you go take a shower cause you reek of booze man.

 

My sisters car is in the drive way when I get home and at the moment I think how glad I will be when her condo is finished being renovated because I do not feeling like her teasing. I can hear music blaring from my house before I even pull in the driveway next to her. I see the door open and a bit of shock register on her face when she sees me hop out the driver’s side.

 

“How did you end up with Tony’s truck?

 

“He was wasted last night and Josh took them home.

 

“So where were you at?” Talia smirks

 

I just roll my eyes as I head upstairs to take a shower not even bothering to answer her. However Lia feels the need to follow me and grill me.

 

“You’re not doing the walk of shame so I’m guessing you didn’t get laid last night”

 

She really knows how to push my buttons and I’m trying so hard not to cruse her ass out. I don’t have the time or patients to deal with her childish behavior.

 

“Lia please I just want to take a shower and take Tony his truck and I’m sure once I get there Adrianna is gonnna wanna drag me around for wedding shit. I don’t need this shit from you.”

 

“Well damn somebody is on their period”

 

To that I just slam my bedroom door I love my sister I do but she is            a fucking childish pain. I swear sometimes I wonder if she is really older than me. I take a deep breath before I go get in the shower.

 

 

Meanwhile…..

 

“So really she stayed in the guest room and that was it?”

 

Justin rubs his eyes listening to Trace ask him the same question for the umpteenth time.

 

“How many fucking times are you gonna ask me that man? We crashed up front I woke up an hour later she was dead to the world I took her in the guest room and hauled my ass to my own bed. What the fuck is your issue?”

 

“Dude it doesn’t seem like things are over between her and Jace contrary to what they both may say. Have you seen the way he still looks at her? Not to mention the dust hasn’t even settled between you and…..”

 

Justin cuts Trace off before he finishes his sentence. “Will you shut up man? Nobody is going after anybody. Lani and I are friends. So calm your ass down.”

 

“Whatever J, all I’m sayin is be careful.”

 

*Dirt off your Shoulders – Jay-Z*

 


Incomplete
Jbear is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Beautiful Disaster also liked 311 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story