I seriously don't know whats gotten into Justin, I think being on tour has messed with his head, I mean he just picked me up and carried me into his car!! I got kidnapped, force against my will and he thinks it's funny, who does that?.

Ugh I can't be doing this, I have so much to do!!

I look out to see we weren't on the highway anymore.

Where the hell are we going?

"Where are we going?" I ask looking at him.

He chuckles, "Will you just relax"

"Justin I wanna go back, now!!" I demand.

"Come Madd, enjoy the open road and it's beauty" he tells me.

"The open road and it's beauty isn't going to help me graduate college" I mutter.

"Okay fine, we'll go back" he sighs.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Yeah, yeah, teaches me not to do anything nice" he mutters.

"Aw J, I'm sorry. I know you trying to do something nice, but I have so much going on right now"

He doesn't say anything and keeps driving.

I feel bad that I'm acting this way toward him. Justin is my best friend and he was just trying to do something nice, after all it has been over a year since i seen him before he left for his solo tour, which im proud of him for. It took alot for him to go off on his own and do his own thing, while still being true to *Nsync, But I always thought he'd go off on his own and be successful.

After about an hour we're still on the road and I swear I keep seeing the same boulder over and over.

"J, are you sure you know where we are?"

"Of course I do woman!! I'm not stupid"

"I didn't say that, I'm just saying we've passed the same boulder a few times and I'm thinking we're going in circles"

"You drive then" he growls. "Women" he mutters shaking his head.

"Hey I heard that" I smack his arm. "and if I remember correctly you were the one who wanted to go on this trip not me"

He flinches, "Ow, jesus Madd, you don't have to get violent with me"

"Just get me home Justin" I say slumping in my seat, crossing my arms.

"Fine" he grumbles and we stayed quiet the rest of the way.


"Uh.." he finally says as we passed the same yield sign for the second time.

"What?" I spat.

I am not in a good mood.

"I think we're lost" he says  looking back.

"Oh, what happend to I know where were going" I say in my best impression of him.

"Hey, I did!!!" he exclaims. "I think I took wrong turn a while back"

"I told you" I mumble.

he stops the car in the middle of the road, turning to me, "Look, I made a mistake okay I'll admit it, but can you stop being a bitch about it" he shouts

Oh now I'm a bitch, I didn't want to come along on his little trip and he knew it. God, he can just be so stubbron sometimes, he just can't take no for an answer.

"Oh I'm a bitch? you knew I didn't want to come with you in the first place. But as always it had to be your way!!" I shout and his eyes grow wider. "What kind of friend kidnaps a person?"

he ducks his head down chuckling and then looks at me smiling, "I did not kidnap you, my mom knows where we went" he laughwd a bit more.

"Okay fine you didn't kidnap me, you took me hostage, that sounds more accurate"

---------------------------------------------------------

God this girl is so dramatic, I swear. She needs to learn to relax a bit. She wasn't always like this, but it seems lately shes been uptight and uneasy. I got back a few days ago and from those few days I can tell she's a diffrent person. This is not the girl I know, I want my Maddie back!

"Will you chill for a second!" I shout as I stop her from her ranting.

She stops and crosses her arms pouting, "Humph"

Her signature move today, it's like a five year old having a tantrum. It's kinda funny to see.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story