Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading and reviewing! Sorry it's been a bit, life has been crazy... oh well, here we go!

 

Beep. Beep. Beep BEEP. BEEEP. BEEEP.

       Why is it that hotel alarm clocks sound like a nail being hammered into your skull would feel? Seriously, you’re on vacation. How about a nice sound?

       Beep. BEEP. BEEP.

       “Ugh, shut the fuck up!” I whined and moved the pillow to cover my head.

       I heard Justin’s laugh and felt him lean over me to turn the alarm off. I forgot he was here, I forgot I was here, I don’t know anything at this moment except that I want to go back to sleep. “Well, if you want to sleep on the side with the alarm you have to be the one to turn it off in the morning.”

       “Shh, go back to sleep.”

       “You have to go down to brunch.”

       “I’m not hungry.” Please stop talking. Sleep.

       “You’re hung over, of course you’re hungry.”

       He’s not going to shut up, is he? I slowly removed the pillow from my head, “Ugh, who opens the fucking curtains?”

       “It’s a beautiful day,” he smiled.

       I took a deep breath. Another thing that makes me wonder about him, I’ll just add that to the list. “I would just really, really like to forget about the brunch and just go back to sleep before we have to check out.”

       “I get that, but it’s the last time you’ll see one of your best friends before she leaves for her two week honeymoon. I think she’d want you to be there.”

       I moved my hand to his cheek, “There are so many things wrong with you.”

       Justin laughed, “On the plus side, I learned the truth last night.”

       Oh no, what did I do? I don’t completely remember everything that happened last night; I just remember an open bar. I probably shouldn’t have had as much to drink as I did, but they kept putting drinks in front of me and I’m not one to waste. 

       “You don’t snore.” He continued.

       “I told you!” I laughed, “I told you.”

       I went to push his arm but he grabbed onto me and pulled me closer, “I said from the beginning it was because you were sick and stuffed up. You did snore that night.”

       “I did not!”

       “I have an idea .How about we go down to brunch…”

       “No,” I broke in.

       “Let me finish,” he chuckled, “We go down to brunch, come back up here and get our bathing suits then go down to the beach. Do you have anything big to do tomorrow? We could stay another night and relax. Just us.”

       I moved my arm to cover my smile. “Don’t you have to work?”

       “Yeah, but I can get out of it. We hardly got to spend time together. You with your bachelorette sleepover and spa night, me with my dancing with every seven to eighteen year old at the party.”

       I laughed, “You could have said no.”

       “I couldn’t have said no. They would have cried and ruined the whole reception.”

       He’s a nerd.

       “I have a meeting tomorrow.”

       “Oh come on Jules, Brent will take care of it. Live a little.”

       As if there was any chance of me saying no, there is no possible way I could turn down that smile. I know Brent will definitely take care of it. “Yeah, alright.”

       “Good, let’s go,” Justin said as he got out of bed and grabbed onto my hands, pulling me up with him, “Come on, girl I’m hungry. There’s going to be no food left.”

 

 

For the record there was plenty of food left.  In fact, they kept bringing more and more out, we could have slept for another three hours and there still would have been food left.

We spent the day at the beach. I slept for a little, not that long, even though Justin would say differently. He asked me if I was going to sleep all day and then we went swimming. I haven’t had that much fun in a long time. I seem to say that a lot when I’m with Justin.

“Do you have any idea how long it’s been since I’ve been able to lay at the beach?” Justin asked as he tossed a towel at me after we got out of the water.

“A long time? Me too. Good idea to stay an extra night. I haven’t had a mini vacation or even some time off in awhile.”

“See, I’m a smart guy,” Justin smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, “You got to trust me more. I know what I’m doing.”

I rolled my eyes because I am most definitely sure he’s referring to things other than the whole staying an extra night thing. “Sometimes you know what you’re doing.”

“Always Jules, always,” he chuckled, “Do you want to head back to the room and rest a little before dinner? I know this nice place not too far, want to check it out?”

“Yeah, sounds good.”

Justin smiled and grabbed onto my hand as we walked back to the room, “you look like you got a little color.”

“Yeah, I’m not used to being out in the sun in a bikini… or in general. I’ve been so busy working; I hardly even see the sun, just on the occasional lunch. You look like you’re a little red on your shoulders.”

“Yeah?” he looked down to check them out, “my shoulders get freckly when I’m in the sun.”

“Yeah, maybe a little,” I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder. I managed to remove my hand instead of moving them down his chest. Don’t get me wrong, I would much rather have done that but we are on a small elevator with 3 twenty something girls trying their hardest to play it cool, despite the fact that they are sharing an elevator with Justin ‘freakin’ Timberlake, like oh my god.

When the elevator door opened at the floor they were supposed to get off they didn’t move. I mean, sure, maybe they weren’t supposed to get off but the button was pressed when we got on the elevator and they were also already on. It would stand to reason.

As the elevator stopped at our floor, Justin smiled at the girls and motioned for them to go before us. They looked at each other nervously before getting off the elevator. I rolled my eyes, I hate stupid girls. I mean, come on they are too old to be acting like stupid teenyboppers. At least my sister had an excuse, she’s 15.

Justin grabbed onto my hand as I walked out of the elevator, “Hold back for a second,” he whispered.

“They’re obnoxious.”

“Oh, come on Jules, give them a break,” he answered with a smile, “they’re fine. Just being nosey.” He looked to make sure they had turned a corner, “Alright, let’s go, quick!”

I laughed as Justin pulled me into the room quickly, “I thought they were fine?”

“They are fine. I don’t want them knowing which room we’re in, they’ll be ding dong ditching us all night.”      

I giggled, again, because that’s clearly what I do. I can’t control myself and it’s really pissing me off.

“Do you want to shower first or do you want me to?”

“You,” I shrugged as I walked to the window to enjoy the view. It really is beautiful. I wish I lived on the beach, or at least closer to the beach.  “I want to buy a house on the beach.” I turned around to see I was talking to myself; he had already made his way to the shower. Well gosh; I wasn’t ready for him to go yet.

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door just as he turned on the water. Too bad he still had his bathing suit on. “I wasn’t done with you.”

“No?” Justin chuckled.

“No, I was talking and you just left.”

“I didn’t know you were talking. I’m sorry.”

“No you’re not,” I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the shower, “You’re not sorry at all.”

“I am Jules,” he kissed me gently, “I’m very sorry.”

I kissed him one more time and then stepped back, looking into his icy blue eyes.

“If you want to shower first…”

“I don’t want to shower first. Shh.”

Justin kissed me again before I reached behind me and untied my string bikini top. He moved his hand to massage my breast and pushed me against the wall of the shower. I moved my hand to his waist as he deepened the kiss before he stopped and took a step back.

Seriously?

I moved closer to him, closing the gap and kissed him again. He moved his hand back to my boobs. I grabbed his hand and moved it down my body, slowly sliding his hand inside my bikini bottoms.  He pulled his lips from mine and let out a soft moan before closing his eyes as I moved my hand to his bathing suit once again. He didn’t stop me this time, so I slowly slid my hand down his pants and grabbed his hard dick in my hand.

He moved his hand out of my bottoms and picked me up before I could object. He quickly turned the shower off and placed me on the bed, crawling on top of me. He kissed my lips passionately and then slowly made his way down my body, stopping when he got to my bikini bottoms. I felt his hands on my leg and his lips against my inner thigh, making me moan without any control. Justin looked up at me and gave me a sexy smile before moving to the other leg.

He then crawled on top of me one more time, kissed my lips gently then moved on to my neck, once again kissing his way down my body.  This time he stopped at my bikini bottoms and slowly slid his thumbs in the waist, pulling them down gently. I lifted my butt so he could slide them off completely and he threw them to the ground.

I can’t believe this is finally happening.

“Do you have a…”

“No,” he replied simply, returning his lips back to my inner thigh.

“No? I have one in my bag if you…”

“I don’t need one.”

“What? Yes, you do. I have one.”

“Would you stop?” he chuckled, “Relax, I don’t need one.” Before I could answer he moved off the foot of the bed and pulled me by the legs down the bed.  He placed my legs on either of his shoulders and slowly ran his hands up and down my thighs.

“Oh.”

He chuckled again, looking up at me, “Oh?”

“Yeah oh. I didn’t know you were…” I paused as he kissed my thigh again, “I just want you to know that although this is greatly appreciated and nice and stuff, I just can’t usually get off this way. So like, it still feels good and stuff but I won’t get off so don’t take it personally. It’s just; I never have been able to.  So seriously don’t…. oh my god,” I felt my whole body tense up.

Holy shit.

“Oh shit, wow. Ok. Yeah, keep going, that’s amazing. Oh my god, Justin… I’ve never…” I can’t form thoughts, never mind sentences. Maybe the reason why I’ve never been able to get off by some oral action is because those loser guys were never doing it like Justin is. Fuck, I don’t even know what the fuck he’s doing but holy shit; I’ve never felt anything even remotely close to this. “Ok, I’ll just… oh god,” I moaned, “You just tell me what you want me to do or I’ll just… lay here, shit Justin. Don’t stop, you keep going, no matter what, don’t stop…. Don’t stop, why are you stopping?”

Justin laughed as he pulled away from me and gave me a sexy smile, “Shut up Jules. Just be quiet, enjoy it.”

“I’m trying,” I giggled, “I’m really trying, it just feels so damn good and I’ve never…”

“Alright,” he chuckled again, “Just keep the commentary down, I need to concentrate. You can moan as load as you want,” he gave me one of those cocky looks before getting back to work.

I managed to keep my comments to myself. I definitely don’t want to distract him; I’ll let him concentrate as much as he needs to. I had to move my hand to cover my mouth a few times, but it was worth it.

It was so worth it.

I felt my body tense up, feeling like I’m about to explode. He continued doing whatever the hell it is he’s doing as I felt my body seize up.

“Shit. Holy fucking shit.”

Justin laughed as he sat up. “Did you enjoy that?”

“Did I enjoy that? You’re like… a master.”

“Well thanks Jules, that’s quite the compliment.”

I lay on bed, trying to get some energy to move. “I’ll get you, just give me a minute.”

“No, it’s fine. I’m good. That was good enough for me.”

“What is wrong with you?”

“Nothing,” he chuckled, “If you keep saying that you’re going to give me a complex. There’s nothing wrong with me. I don’t want you to get me off because I won’t be able to stop at that. Trust me.”

“We don’t have to stop at that.” I suggested.

“Oh, but we do.” He leaned over and kissed me gently, “Take your time, I’m going to shower.”

“The bed is all wet now!” I called out as he walked into the bathroom, “We’re going to have to sleep in a wet bed.”

“Nah, I’ll get that fixed, don’t you worry about anything.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story