Shit.

 

OK, so stupid me just looked at the actual first chapter and realized it's missing the last part. UGH. I must have not copied the whole thing when I tried to paste it. EPIC FAIL.

 

Soooo... I just posted it now, the end part is bold. (I also don't know why some of it was bold and some of it wasn't before). I seriously was waaay out of it, clearly.

 

The second chapter may not have made complete sense since the first one didn't end properly. Sooo sorry! Seriously.

 

Thanks for reading though, haha and the feedback. I'm glad you like it, despite how it was missing everything. Believe me, it drives me fucking crazy. I seriously don't know how the hell that happened.

 

Stupid.

 

So anyway... PLEASE read the first chapter over, or at least the new bolded part that should have been there from the beginning but was just there instead. I'm an idiot. I apologize. But, it's kinda necessary for the rest of the story... so you know what else happened. haha.

 

SORRY! A million times Sorry! I suck, I realize. No excuse. The end.

 

I'll try to have an update soon, it's like half done... and I'll also try to post the whole thing unlike an idiot this time haha 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story