Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reviewing! Here's a little more :-)

 

“He’s so cute,” Mel said, sipping her orange juice from a straw watching Justin carefully.

“Adorable,” I said sarcastically as the bartender placed another martini in front of me.

“I’m serious!” she playfully punched my arm, “He’s over there dancing with some twelve year old that like, can’t believe he’s even here. That’s like, her dream come true, she’s going to be talking about this for the rest of her life.”

“Alright, alright, it’s cute.” I rolled my eyes and took another sip, “Adorable. He’s adorable, sexy as hell. But he won’t fuck me,” I whined, “Why won’t he fuck me Mel?”

Mel giggled, “You’re drunk.”

“I don’t care if I’m drunk. Why won’t he fuck me? I need to have sex! Why won’t he fuck me? It’s been like… forever. I thought the whole point of dating someone was that you get to fuck whenever you want. It’s backwards… we’re backwards.”

“Stop it, you’re so damn loud. People are looking,” she laughed, playing with the straw in her juice, “It’s sweet, he’s being a good guy. It’s romantic.”

“Romantic? I don’t want to be romanced, I want to be fucked. Look at him, it’s like torture. You know he moves well, look at how he dances. Just imagine how good he is in bed. It’s not fair that I have to watch him dancing with this twelve year old whore and I get stuck sitting here with you.”

“Thanks a lot, that’s sweet. I love you too.”

“I should get him drunk, huh?” I ignored her previous comment, “Then I can take advantage of him. Do you think he’s drunk? Have you seen him drinking?”

“I don’t think he’s as drunk as you. I think you should chill and let him be the sweet, cute guy he is. He’s got two more girls he’s gotta dance with, then you can steal him away.”

I took a deep breath, “I don’t want him to dance with those little sluts.”

“They’re ten!” she laughed, “Chill. You don’t know how good you have it. There’s Kev over there. My baby daddy teaching the table of seven year olds how to play Flip Cup with ginger ale. Seriously? This is what I got myself into. “

I laughed as I watched Kevin; he really is an idiot sometimes.  Justin caught my eye and gave me a quick smile and a shrug then looked over at Kevin and laughed. “Alright, last one,” Justin chuckled, “You again? I already got you. Come on now. You, last one. I didn’t get you yet. What’s your name sweetie?”

“Becca,” the young girl answered softly.

“Becca. All right, let’s dance. Ya’ll are killing me here, my feet are killing me!”

       I took a deep breath, keeping my eyes glued on Justin, “He’s cute.”

       “Of course he’s cute. Control yourself. Don’t ruin it because you’re horny. Just imagine how good it’ll be when it finally happens.”

       “But I don’t wanna wait,” I whined.

       “You’re a child,” Mel laughed, “Go, he’s done. “

       I walked towards Justin and he wrapped his arms around my waist, “Your turn.”

       “Gosh, you’ve been surrounded by a group of girls all night,” I whined.

       Justin chuckled, holding me closer, “Are you jealous of a bunch of ten year olds?”

       “Yes,” I pouted my lips.

       “You’re wasted,” he laughed.

       “I’m not that bad,” I rested my head on his shoulder, “You’re a good dancer.”

       “Oh yeah?” he chuckled.

       “Yeah.”

       “It doesn’t take much skill. We’re kinda just swaying to the music.”

       “Then you’re a good swayer”

       “Thank you,” he laughed. “That’s a compliment I’ve never gotten before. That was a nice wedding.”

       “A little over the top. But, the open bar idea was a good idea.”

       “Sure was,” he chuckled, “You look like you’re about to fall over if I let go of you.”

       “Not uh, just don’t let go of me… ever.”

       “Alright. Are you ready for bed?” I nodded my head and Justin moved to my side and walked me out of the reception. “Did I tell you how beautiful you look in your bridesmaid dress?”

       “Yeeeessss,” I whined as we stepped on the elevator.

       “Alright, sorry,” he laughed, “You’re a funny drunk.”

       “I’m not that drunk,” I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

       “No, not at all,” he answered with a smile as the elevator door opened and he led me back to our room, where I kissed him again. “I think you should try and get some sleep Jules.”

       “Nooo,” I whined, “let’s sex.”

       “Let’s sex?” he laughed, “You’re a little drunk, I don’t think it’s exactly the right time to sex.”

       “But I’m really horny…”

       “I see, but…”

       “This is like the longest I’ve ever gone.”

       “I know, me too. But…”

       “Please?” I pouted my lips.

       “You’re adorable,” he smiled before kissing my lips gently, “Soon. Not right now. You need sleep.”

       “I’m not tired,” I crossed my arms over my chest. He’s an idiot. What is wrong with him? “Help me out of my dress.”

       “No way,” he laughed, holding his hands up.

       “Justin,” I whined, “I can’t get out of it by myself!”

       “Alright, relax. Come here,” he turned me around and slid the zipper down, letting the dress fall to the floor. I turned around to face him, wearing nothing but my black strapless bra and matching panties. He took a deep breath and looked me over.

       “Just really quick,” I moved closer to him and unbuttoned his pants, “Please?”

       He swallowed hard and licked his lips, “No, Jules. Not now.”

       “You want it,” I said looking down at his pants, “You really want it, look how hard you are.”

       “Of course I want it. What do you think I’m not human? You have no idea how hard this is. You’re fucking gorgeous and you’re…”

       “Can I just see it?” I bit at my bottom lip and moved closer to him, reaching for his pants.

       “No,” he chuckled and moved away from me.

       “I just really wanna…”

       “I know you do. I do too.”

       “Then what the fuck?” I fell on the bed, “Fine, then I’m going to take care of myself.”

       “Jules…”

       “No, it’s not fair! I have needs, ya’know?”

       “I know, I just… all right,” he sat at the chair by the bed and opened a magazine. He knows there’s no use in trying to stop me. I ran my hands down my body and moaned louder than necessary. I watched Justin look away from the magazine and turn to me. He took a deep breath and forced himself to look back at the magazine. I slid my panties down and moaned again.

       “You’re killing me Jules,” he stood up and walked to the bathroom, “I need to take a shower.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story