Story Notes:
I own no body but Lexi Finn and a few other characters

17 year old Lexi Finn was an outcast at school and she considered herself to be one of the few students, normal.

She was a loner.  She hung out with very few people. She wore nice but comfortable clothing which were usually a pair of blue jeans and a Philadelphia Phillies t-shirt and a pair of fading black converse sneakers.

And that was what she was wearing when they came into  School that morning.

At first it started off with whispers and then came the screaming girls and the eye rolling boyfriends.

There was limo in the front of the school. Five good looking boys got out of the limo and made their way towards the school.

Lexi stayed as far away from them as possible.

 


Justin, JC, Joey, Chris, and Lance made their way into the school. So far they were liking the attention they were getting.

 

The five boys had lockers next to one another.

Lexi's locker was right next to JC's locker.

"Hi babe" the pop star said to her.

Lexi ignored him and closed up her locker.

Usually most boys ignored her so she was doing the same to JC.

JC was no longer smiling. He wasn't used to being ignored. He made a grab for her but he wasn't fast enough.

Julia noticed this. 

"She isn't worth it JC" she told them.

The rest of JC's friends closed their lockers and went off to class while JC went in the direction Lexi had gone in.

JC came to the class room door and looked in through the window on the door and then entered the room.

His first class was Algebra, JC groaned and sat down next to Lexi Finn.

 


"JC Chasez was in her History Class too?" one girl whispered to her friend when she saw Lexi walking out of the classroom and towards the lunch room.

JC followed her out and towards the lunchroom.

 

Half way there, his band mates pulled him away from the lunch room.

Chris stared at JC in shock.

"What man?" JC asked shaking his arm out of Lance's tight grip.

"I have heard some really weird things about that girl who you been following all day" Joey said.

"Like what dude?" Justin asked, he hadn't seen any of his friends since this morning and now they were talking about some girl that JC seemed to have a crush on.

"She is always alone and she wears the same clothes almost every day." Lance said.

 


The last bell of the day rang.

 

JC lost sight of the girl he had been after all day.  He was used to having girls hanging on to him and not runing away from him.

Maybe he would see her again.

 


Two weeks later JC was to worried about his grades to think about Lexi. Over the past two weeks he and his friends learned more about Lexi.

 

They found out she had very little friends and she considered herself normal. They had personally found out that she didn't like them at all. She thought they had let fame get to their heads.

During the day, he had heard his friends names and his name being announced over the loud speaker.

*Nsync found themselves in the Principle's office along with Lexi.

"Boys your teachers have produced your grades to me and I am sorry to tell you this, but it seems that you are all getting C's and D's and a few F's" the principle said.

The boys groaned.

"Lexi here has been following you boys everywhere you go. She has even called your parents and your manager to let them know what you have been doing."

The boys glared at Lexi.

"Why?" Justin asked her with a smirk on his face

"Because you have allowed fame to run your lives. How do you keep it real when you are at home?" Lexi asked

JC, Lance, Chris, Justin and Joey looked at her with confused looks.

"Keeping it real? What do you mean?" Chris asked

Lexi actually smiled.

"How do you guys stay normal? I am a huge fan of *Nsync but thats when I see you guys in concert. When you are here, all I see are five normal teenage boys" Lexi said.

Before anyone could say anything else, the principle spoke.

"Lexi you are their tutor for the rest of the time they are here. Starting today. I think you should tutor them at your house. In fact why don't they just stay at your house until their break is over?" the prinicple said.

Lexi Finn's eyes opened wide in shock. Tutoring was one thing but teaching them how to be normal boys was another thing.

"Um ok" Lexi agreed.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Ok so it may not make much sense now but in later Chapters it should.

Please review


Incomplete
Boybandfreakis20 is the author of 3 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: school teenagers