Author's Chapter Notes:
*heavy smut warning*

My GPS navigated me easily over to her place and I was pulling through the gates of her house, (more like a mansion by the looks of it), in no time at all. With a shaky hand, I ran it through my hair and blew out an unsteady breath. I texted her that I was here and shut the car off.

Standing in the quiet darkness on her front stoop my brain had time to process what was going on.

I couldn't really be doing this. I'm an asshole if I go through with it; I know that I am. I should just turn around and leave, text her and apologize for letting her think that I was ok with being unfaithful to Danielle, and never look back.

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Doors unlocked. Come up the stairs, last room at the end of the hallway. I suggest you be naked by the time you reach my door. ;)

My heart dropped into my stomach and I felt the familiar rush of heat go straight to my groin when I thought of seeing her in bed, seeing the curves that lay beneath those clothes she was wearing earlier.

I watched as my hand reached out towards the doorknob, not an ounce of hesitation behind the movement. It twisted it and pushed it open.

I really was doing this. No turning back now. I sucked in a huge breath and held it, trying to steady my heart rate.

I glanced at my phone again and pressed my thumbs to the keypad. Isn't it more fun to undress me yourself? I typed and pressed send, venturing further into the darkened house. I stumbled once on a pair of shoes on the floor and quickly stepped out of my sneakers and toed out of my socks.

As my bare feet hit the first step I got another text. My hands are a bit busy at the moment for that.

Sweat broke out on my brow and I took the steps two at a time, tugging my shirt over my head with one hand and fumbling with my belt with the other. The images that flashed through my head with that text was enough to make all the blood in my body pool in my groin, making it swell and making my jeans stretch across it. With each step forward the friction of the cloth of my boxers and jeans rubbing against my erection caused me to shudder with the pleasure of it. But I knew that what I was feeling now wasn't even close to what it was going to feel like when I slid inside her.

With one hand, I felt my way along the wall. This hallway seemed to be never-ending but finally I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, literally. Soft light was peeking out from under the door I assumed that she was behind.

Not bothering to announce myself, I pushed the partially cracked door open and was stopped dead in my tracks when I saw her. She hadn't noticed that I'd entered yet, and she was in the middle of the huge king sized bed on her knees, head thrown back with her dark tendrils caressing her back, legs spread wide. And her hand...oh god her hand. It was stroking her center slowly, each swipe of it causing her to shudder slightly and making her pull on her lip harder with her teeth. She let out a breathy moan when her finger disappeared, no doubt stroking the fire that had been caused by the dirty text messages that we had been sending back and forth on my drive over.

Following her instructions, I let my jeans drop to the floor, the metal of my belt hitting the hardwood and making her once closed eyes snap open and focus on me. Eyes so heavy lidded and hooded with arousal that they were almost black. One corner of her mouth turned up to give me that seductive smirk of hers. Jesus, she was hot. And I was so ready to lay her out and have my way with her. Especially if she kept touching herself like that and looking at me with that look.

"You only halfway obeyed what I told you to do." She rasped out, stopping the movement of her hand between her legs and trailing it up over the mound of her womanhood and over her stomach, spreading a trail of her moisture all the way up to her breasts. I licked my lips, anticipating putting my mouth all over her fiery hot skin and tasting her. She quirked her finger and beckoned me to her.

I moved towards her immediately, a slow smile spreading across my face as I watched her eyes rake over me, unsure of where to look first. I knew the gasp she made was because she had finally set her eyes on the bulge that lay behind my black boxer-briefs, the cotton stretched tight across my arousal. She scooted on her knees closer to the edge of the bed as my knees came into contact with the mattress. I lifted my hands to her face then tangled my fingers in her hair, gripping the back of her neck and tilting her head back.

"Had to leave something to the imagination." I said quietly, the husky sound of my voice giving away how turned on I was. I dragged my lips along her jaw and over her chin before I let my tongue poke out as I licked a fiery hot trail down over her sternum, tasting the sweet skin of the valley of her breasts, and then hopping over the red lace to lick at the moisture she had spread on her stomach just seconds before. I smacked my lips when I pulled away, releasing the hold I had on her hair as I did so. "I want another taste." I told her with a wink.

"You can have all you want." She replied, backing up on the bed to make room for me. "But first," she began, reaching out a hand to grasp at the elastic waist of my boxers, "we've got to get rid of these." In one swift tug they were pooled at my feet and I stepped out of them, kicking them off to the side.

I put one knee onto her bed and smirked-smiled at her as I saw her eyes drop to my hardened length, her eyes glazing over as she took me in. She reached for me, her nails raking over my shoulders and down my chest. They skirted around my middle and over the tops of my thighs. I groaned loudly when she didn't touch me where she knew I wanted her to.

"You're already hard for me." She rasped out, rising up on her knees to be more level with me. Her hands snaked around my waist and she leaned in towards me, her fire hot tongue licking a burning trail along my sternum and up and over my adams apple. My head fell backwards to grant her lips more access. She nipped at my collarbone, scraping her teeth along it and I shivered.

I lifted my hands to toy with the straps of the red, lacy bra she was wearing, my fingers trailing the edge of the cups where her breasts were practically begging to be released and dipping down into the valley of soft skin between. She let out a soft gasp with my light touches, arching her back into my hands when I grabbed both mounds and kneaded them.

"Take it off." She ordered. She leaned in and bit my nipple as I reached around and fumbled to get her bra unhooked. I stifled a groan when the bra fell between us, her creamy breasts bouncing free.

"God, you're gorgeous." I breathed out, my eyes unrelenting as they took in all of her exposed skin. Her body flushed with the compliment but she bit her lip teasingly, that same smirk behind it.

"So are you. I was imaging all day what you'd look like naked. But this...is even better than what I was expecting."  I grinned at her, leaning in to have my first taste of those full pouty lips of hers but was met with the skin of her cheek when she turned her head at the last second.

What? Oh. Playing hard to get. I see. But how hard to get are you playing when I've already got you naked?

Without missing a beat, I dragged my lips along her jaw and over to her ear, breathing hotly into it. She shivered, pressing her perky little breasts against the burning hot skin of my chest. I kissed and licked up and down her neck and grazed my teeth along the skin there before I found my lips hovering close to hers again.

Again she turned away.

I trailed a hand lightly up her side and grabbed her breast in my hand and rolled her nipple between my fingers. Her eyes met mine and her mouth fell open when I tugged on it.

"Why won't you let me kiss you?" I asked, dragging my tongue up and over the swell of her breast. She gasped and shoved forward, causing me to nip at her skin. "Too personal." She replied.

I guess she was kind of right. But I'd never not kissed someone. Then again, I'd never really done this before either. This being having an extremely gorgeous woman to have sex with whenever either of us wanted while I was still in a committed relationship with someone that I loved (most of the time). Ok, so she was right. Kissing could complicate things. Because who knew if we'd feel some kind of spark if we did kiss? And sparks and fireworks equaled bad.

"Ok. No kissing." I said, agreeing with her out loud. I took to her skin again, bathing it with my mouth, sucking the tender skin in between my lips. Another gasp fell from her lips before she removed my hand and mouth from her by distancing herself from me.

She looked at me with heavy lidded eyes, one hand reaching out to scratch at my stomach and circle around my member before she grasped it in her hand. At the contact I pressed forward, urging her to move it along my length.

But she didn't. She dropped to her butt and scooted back on the bed against the headboard. "C'mere." She said quietly, lying down on her side. I followed and came to rest next to her, propping myself up on one elbow. She grinned at me and extended her arm out to trace a teasing line down the hard planes of my stomach.

"Are you just going to tease me all night?" I asked, arching my hips when her hot little hand came in contact with my erect cock again.  She bit her lip and watched as her hand stroked along my length; I watched the rise and fall of her chest, completely mesmerized with the way her breasts heaved with each breath she took.

"You don't want me to?" she replied, swiping the pad of her thumb over my leaking head, eliciting a groan from somewhere deep in my chest when she stopped her movements and brought her thumb to her lips to taste me.

When I finally got over not having her warm hand around me, I responded with a quick no. "I've been thinking about what you're going to feel like inside and wrapped around me since you called me to come over here." I admitted, reaching for her wrist to drag her body closer to me, she was much too far away for my liking. Ok, well that statement was partially true. I had alternated between calling myself a bastard for cheating on Dani and imagining what Rhys was going to look like spread out under me. Clearly, the very sex-driven male inside me won out.

 I hitched her up over my waist and dug my fingers into her hip. "I'm already so wet for you." She purred, rolling her hips towards mine. Her mound pressed against the over-sensitive skin of my hip and I groaned; so ready to just take her now. My cock jumped in response too. But I wouldn't. I let my fingertips dance from her hip to the soft skin of her inner thighs and bit my lip when I felt the heat coming from in between them. I slid one finger over her moistened lips and she stiffened in response.

"Yeahhhhh you are." I growled out, pushing a finger inside her grasping little hole. She gripped my arm and pressed her face to my chest, breathing out hot puffs against it with each twist of my fingers inside her. "I'm gonna slide in there sooooo nice. You got it all slippery for me. Fuck I can't wait to feel you." She moaned as I swiped my thumb across her clit. "Ugh...do that again." She pleaded, rocking her hips against my hand.

"You know what, I have a better idea." I told her, retracting my fingers.  I pulled on her wrist so that she'd move to straddle my stomach. "Slide that ass on up here baby." I told her, gripping her hips and moving her forward.

I piled a few pillows under my head to elevate it as she moved that sexy body of hers closer to my face. I slapped at her ass as she straddled me, aligning her dripping sex with my mouth. "Lemme have a taste, Rhys." I breathed out against her center, rubbing my nose along her clit.

"Fuckkkkkkkk..." she hissed out, her head dropping forward, near black eyes meeting mine. Her legs quivered. "You're so wet, baby." I mumbled out, gripping her ass in my hands and pushing her to sit on my face. I let my tongue trail from one end of her opening to the other before slipping inside and licking at her walls. The scent of her was overwhelming and the sweet taste of her had me dizzy. She clenched around me as my tongue darted expertly in and out, more than willing to lap up all of the juices that she was producing. She began moving above me, soaking my face as I licked her, my tongue rubbing her clit with each movement of her hips back and forth. I slid my tongue up to her clit and circled the tip of my tongue around it before taking it between my lips and sucking on it.

"Shit...ugh...Jusssssssssssstinnnnnn." She moaned out. The sound of her groaning my name made goose flesh pop out all over my body and suddenly all I wanted was to hear her screaming my name at the top of her lungs as I pounded into her. I let my teeth graze her sensitive little nub as I eased her off my face and she whimpered in protest.

"I've had my fill. Time to fill you up baby. To the hilt, I'm sayin'." I told her, watching as her lithe body rolled off of me and onto her back on the mattress next to me. I stroked my sex with a tight fist, sure that I had never been this hard before in my life. She reached for the drawer in the nightstand, fishing in it for a condom, and threw the little foil package my way when she found it. Her eyes watched as I rolled it down over my dick and I swiped my tongue over my lips when it felt just a little bit too snug around me.  I'd be sure to use my condom the next time this happened, I thought to myself smugly.

Next time. Christ. We hadn't even gotten through this time and I was already thinking about getting her into bed again. So much for me being the good boyfriend and calling it quits after this roll in the hay.

"I want you on your stomach." I said huskily, gripping her waist to roll her onto her stomach. She adjusted to the position quickly, turning up her tight little ass to me, resting her weight on her elbows. I palmed her ass, opening her to me, feeling my cock swell with the sight of her wet little opening.

I teased her opening with my tip, sliding it along her lips, and she pushed back against me. "Come on, Justin. Fuck me already." She growled out, rubbing her ass on me. I smirked but she couldn't see it. "You want to be fucked, baby?" I asked, holding the base of my dick as I pushed inside her slowly. Her whole body shuddered when I was finally all the way inside and I held still as I adjusted to how she felt around me.

It was like heaven, if heaven were a place where you had sex with people that weren't your girlfriends. That's what she felt like wrapped around me. "Yessssssssssss. Please." She begged, arching her neck back and letting her dark hair spill over her back. I stared at where I was buried inside her and felt my groin twitch as she squeezed her walls around me in an effort to get me moving. My cock fit perfectly inside her, and when she pushed that hot little ass of hers back against me I gave her what she wanted.

Using her hips as an anchor, I grasped onto them and pounded into her tight little box, each time I pushed in to the hilt making her scream out in pleasure. "God Rhys, your pussy feels incredible. My dick was made for you." I groaned, twisting my hips, losing myself in the rhythm that I was creating. She threw me off guard when she began pushing back to meet my thrusts, and I lost my rhythm for a second before I picked it back up again, watching as my cock disappeared inside her.

Her arms started to give way and I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, arching her back to me, making me hit a different spot up inside her.

"Ugh...fuck. Harder, J." she moaned, one of her hands traveling to her middle to stroke a finger across her clit. Her muscles squeezed around me, almost sucking the life out of me with how tight she had become. Her name tore from my lips and she mirrored it by saying mine again. I tugged on her hair harder. "This hard enough for you? Do you like how I fuck you, Rhys?" She nodded and ground herself back against me again. I was mesmerized by a teardrop of sweat as it trickled its way down her back and disappeared between her tight little butt cheeks. I wiped the sweat from my forehead too, realizing the pace that I had set was one that was becoming hard to keep up.

Dani and I never had sex like this. This hard or fast. She always wanted it sweet and slow, face to face so we could rock each other into orgasm, lost in each other's eyes. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for that too. But sometimes you just have to fuck. And Rhys rocking back into me like she was, and me cursing every five seconds about how perfectly my cock fit inside her...this was anything but sweet and slow.

The tingling in my toes started to creep its way up my legs and into my groin when she began whimpering below me, soft moans of my name falling from her lips each time I'd thrust inside her a little harder. The white hot pleasure of her clenching around my cock was going to be my undoing and I started to recite the LA Dodgers lineup in my head to try and head off my eruption. I let my hand travel between us, replacing her finger with mine, rubbing her engorged little nub back and forth, and sending her into a shuddering mess under me. "Shit, J. So good....soo soo good. Ugh. Fuck. I'm gonna...oooh. Ooooh. Oh God...Justinnnnn..." she groaned out, muscles spasming and tight little opening gripping me even tighter as she came around my cock.

Fuck. What a fantastic little orgasm I had just given her.

Her walls continued to clench and unclench around me as she came down from her high and I could feel my release coming. Mustering all the strength I had, I pulled out and flipped her onto her back, quickly entering her heat again. She wrapped her long legs high up around my torso, angling herself to take me as deep as she could. "Cum for me, J. I know you want to baby." She murmured, rolling her hips to meet mine. I dropped my chin to my chest, hitting a spot inside her that made the slow burn in my groin turn into an out of control flame, ripping its way through my insides and bursting out with this white hot orgasm that oozed out of me and into her.

I collapsed onto the sweaty skin of her chest after I felt the last tremors of my orgasm ripple through me, sighing in contentment.

Jesus. That was hot. My skin still felt like it was on fire.

We laid there afterwards in silence, the smell of sex lingering in the air. She made no move to cuddle with me and I didn't bring up the subject of ‘what now', even though I was unsure. She sighed next to me and I turned my head to look at her, returning the soft smile that she gave me.

"That was...damn." she giggled, giving me that sexy as all hell smirk.

"You can say that again. We uhh...work well together, I'd say."

"Mhmm." She agreed.

"I think I'm gonna get going." I said quietly, my hands resting on top of my stomach, the muscles still quivering underneath with the wicked hot orgasm that her body had just coaxed out of me.

"Yeah, that's probably best. Don't need the paps seeing you leaving some random house at 6am." She replied, rolling onto her side to look at me, her head propped in her hand. Hell, is that what time it was? I wondered, searching her room to find a clock. My eyes landed on the LED clock on the bedside table and sure enough, it was nearing 6am. It sure didn't feel like I'd been there that long, even though my body was telling me otherwise.

"Are you sure that it's ok that I leave? I don't want you to feel...used or...I don't know. Cheap or whatever." I stuttered out, completely unsure of how we were supposed to handle this.

"Absolutely. It was my idea that you come over here, remember? I called you at 2am asking you for sex. I never expected you to stay." She said, a light giggle slipping past her lips.

"Well I know. I just...well...I want to make sure that you're alright with everything."

She smirked at me and moved herself on top of me and straddled my midsection. "Would you stop! I knew what I was doing when I called you. It was just sex. You have a girlfriend. I get that and I'm not trying to change that. We just...had good chemistry together earlier and I went with what my gut was telling me. I'm glad as fuck that I did."

I raised my hands from my stomach and reached up to grip her hips as she had been unconsciously rocking herself back and forth on top of me. The sun was almost up and I really did need to leave, and if she kept doing that I wouldn't be going anywhere.

I smiled up at her. "I'm serious, Rhys. I want you to know that I don't normally do this. I don't cheat on girlfriends. I'm always the one getting cheated on. But you...there was something about you and I don't think I could have avoided this happening if I had tried. I'm glad as fuck too that you went with your gut. Tonight was like...mind blowing."

"Mind blowing enough to want to do it again? Sometime?" she asked, stroking her nails down my chest. I sucked in a breath and told my brain to tell my groin to ignore the arousal I felt growing at our talk.

I didn't even have to think about my response to her question. I knew without a doubt that I wanted to.

"Hell yes." I replied, making her laugh at my enthusiasm and fall onto the bed next to me.

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page." She said, pressing a light kiss to my cheek. "Now get the hell out of here." She went on, shoving at my side, attempting to push me out of bed.

"Alright, I'm going. We'll be in touch?" I questioned, walking across the room to scoop my jeans up from the floor.

"In your words? ‘Hell yes'! You've got my number, and I've got yours. Don't hesitate to use it when you need." She said with a wink as I tugged on my jeans. I looked around the room for my shirt and then remembered that I had lost it somewhere on the steps.

"You got it. Good night Rhys, or...good morning I suppose." I grinned at her and she returned it before rolling onto her back and tugging the covers up over herself.

I found my shirt on the stairs and shrugged into it before descending the rest of the steps. I slipped right into my tennis shoes, grabbing my socks and pushing them into my jeans pocket. I was out the door and into my car in seconds. The silence was deafening and it let my head wander and think about everything that had taken place tonight, the images of what Rhys and I'd done playing like a movie behind my eyelids.

God, she was hotter than sin. All long legs and dark hair and sexy curves that moved flawlessly while we were having sex. She knew exactly what she was doing. And that smirk. That seductive smirk that she had that made her perfect pink lips pout out-it was going to be the death of me. She looked at me like that and I would do anything for her. After last night I was sure of it.

I shook myself out of my trance, this line of thinking was only going to cause me to go back inside and take her again. With one last look at her house, I backed out of the driveway to head home, the only thought in my head was wondering when I'd see her again.

I should've felt guilty, but I didn't. At all. Which was weird given the thoughts I'd had last night before I'd gotten to Rhys' place about not going through with it at all. Now the only thing I felt was want. For Rhys. And her mouth. And her body and all the things it was capable of doing to me and for me.

Fuck. I was so screwed.

*Back inside Rhys' place

The house phone was ringing on the bedside table and Rhys' arm shot out to answer it.

"Hello." She answered groggily.

"Hey sweetie. My plane just landed. I should be home in about an hour."

She yawned tiredly, wondering how long she'd been asleep since Justin had left. At the thought of him, her body flushed. She hadn't expected him to actually accept her proposal about doing this more often. Hell, she hadn't expected him to come over to her place at all. But he had. And he'd blown her mind.

Feigning excitement she replied "that's great Jake! I missed you tons! I'll be here when you get home. Love you."

He laughed on the other end of the line. "Still asleep baby? Don't worry; I'll wake you up nice and good when I get there."

With that, she bolted up out of bed and began hurrying around the room, stripping the bed sheets and tossing them into the laundry bin.

"Can't wait, sweets."

"Me either. It's been too long. I love you." He said, clicking the phone off.

When he hung up, she dropped the phone back onto the receiver and dashed into the bathroom to shower. She needed to wash off the remains of she and Justin's sexing before Jake got home.

Like Justin, she wasn't one to cheat. But when they had run into each other that day, there was just something about him that called out to her and made her want to throw everything aside and see what happened when they got together.

She stepped underneath the showers hot spray and closed her eyes, letting the water cascade over her tired body. Her muscles were stiff, her legs sore. Last night, when her eyes had fallen on the swell of Justin's hardened shaft, she knew that she would be aching in the morning.

Thinking about how he felt inside her, pounding her mercilessly with his thick cock, her body reacted to the sense memories. She decidedly turned the water to cold to cool herself down.

When was Jake supposed to go out of town again? A week? She couldn't remember. But she hoped to god it was soon or she would be suggesting an alternate meeting place for she and Justin; she wasn't sure how long she could wait to be with him again.

Oh God, she was a goner. He hadn't even been gone an hour and she was already thinking about next time. But even from just the small taste she'd had last night, she knew that sex with him was going to be an addiction.

So what. It was just sex, right? There wasn't anything wrong with just sex.  

Chapter End Notes:

smutty smutty smut

I needed this today. I had the day from hell. And I really thought about finishing my chapter of "Another Song" but I was already in a shitty state of mind and didn't want to immerse myself further into it. So you get dirty, cheating JT instead. 

What'd you think of the end? Did you have any idea that she might be hooked up to someone too? 

haha. Gotta love the little curveballs. Hmmmm. Things may just get interesting here. ;)

Hope you all liked it!!!! Leave me love, ya'll! 

<3LT



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story