Author's Chapter Notes:
*there MIGHT be some smut in this chapter too. Oops?

*three weeks later

My bed was empty for the forth night in a row. Which had been about the second or third week that it had happened. Danielle was off shooting another movie and had been coming and going nonstop. Two days here, five in Canada; three days here, six there. I was getting tired of it. Sure, it was pretty standard to be away from each other in the business that we were in, but lately it just felt like she was gone more than I ever had been; even when I was off touring with an album. And I was starting to feel like I wasn't even in a relationship with someone.

Part of me wondered if that was just the guilt talking, trying to make up any excuse that would make what Rhys and I were doing ok. It all came down to the fact that I was lonely. I stared at the vacant spot next to me for what seemed like hours, fighting with myself about whether or not to call Rhys and see if she was available to come over. I was craving having a warm body next to me. And I was horny. Which is why I wanted Rhys around. We'd hooked up more in the last three weeks than Danielle and I had in the past six months, but being with her was becoming a habit that I didn't want to shake.

I couldn't help it. Sex with her was-dare I say out of this world? And she was sexy as all hell. And she only wanted me for sex too. How many times in a man's life did that really happen? Women who used a man for sex were a dime a dozen. With Rhys, I'm fairly sure I struck gold the day that I'd run into her...er...when she ran into me.

I thought back to the last time that we'd been together about a week ago. I'd gone over to her place in the middle of the night again; we had both decided to keep our rendezvous to the late night hours as to avoid me being caught and to avoid things between us getting too friendly. The ground rules we set were clear: no kissing, no hanging out during the daytime, no pillow talk, no staying over, no feelings-only sex. And...if either of us felt like we might be starting to have feelings for the other person, we'd call it quits, because feelings were out of the question.

So far so good, I thought. We had yet to break any of those rules. It was still only sex. Amazing, mind blowing, energy draining sex.

I grinned at that and suddenly wished that she was there for me to drain the life out of with my body again. Like I had done last week. I'd gotten to her place and she had been waiting on the steps for me. And we'd done it on the steps, (after which I had a wicked carpet burn). Then we moved into her bathroom and did it on the countertop in the bathroom. And then in the shower. We had only gotten into the shower to rinse off the remains of our time together. But as soon as she'd gotten her body all soaped up, my hands had a mind of their own and had stroked her center until she was begging me to take her again. So I bent her over in the shower while she held onto the towel rack, grasping onto it tightly while I made her slowly lose her mind for the third time that night.

My dick tightened in my boxers and I stroked my palm down over the material in an effort to quiet it.

I most definitely needed to call her now. I reached for my cell on my nightstand and quickly dialed her number. It rang three times and then went to voicemail.

*at Rhys' place

Rhys didn't even have to look at her phone to know who was calling her this late. It was a good thing that she'd put it on vibrate before she'd gotten in bed with Jake though or else he'd wonder who was calling her at such a late hour.

She snuck a cautious glance at her bedmate, noting that the vibrations hadn't even made him stir, and she scooped up her phone and tip-toed out of the room. She made her way down the steps and into the basement quietly, attempting to put as much space between her and Jake as she could.

Once she was settled into the leather couch in the basement, she pressed ‘send' twice on her phone, waiting for Justin to pick up on the other end.

"Hello?" He picked up on the second ring, sounding incredibly wide awake.

"Hey sexy." She purred.

"Hey! Did I wake you?" he asked.

"No. I just somehow had the phone set to vibrate and didn't hear it. How are you?"

"Hard." He replied honestly. And she could tell he wasn't lying. The huskiness in his voice was the telltale sign that he was turned on.

"Oh really? And you thought that I could fix that for you?" she flirted, the tips of her fingers tickling along her thighs. Just the sound of his voice was making her wet.

"Mhmm...it's gotten used to being buried inside that tight pussy of yours." Her whole body flushed at his words. Fuck. If he kept talking like that she was going to forget that Jake was upstairs and sneak out of the house to go over to Justin's and help him out. And get her own release as well.

*

"Why don't you come over?" I murmured into the phone as I pulled my dick out of the small hole in the front of my boxers. I fisted it tightly, imaging it was Rhys' sweet little mouth wrapped around it instead of my hand.

"I could..." she trailed off and I heard her breath catch in her throat and smiled smugly to myself. "Are you touching yourself, Rhys?" I questioned, stroking up and down my member slowly.

"Mhmmmm..."she whispered out. "It's so wet, J. And I've missed having you here to fill me up."

Warmth pooled in my groin at her words. All I wanted was for her to come over so that we could both satisfy our cravings. That's what she was to me. A craving. An addiction. A need that I had to get my fill of. Sure it was a dangerous addiction because if I continued doing this, Danielle would definitely catch on and I'd be in trouble. But I couldn't stop; didn't want to.

My thumb ran over the leaking head of my dick and I rubbed the moisture down on it and sucked in a breath when I heard her groan out my name. Christ, her moans and whimpers as she pleasured herself were going to make me come undone. I reached down and grasped at my balls, tugging on them as my hand fisted tighter. I closed my eyes, letting her breathy whimpers and the sounds of my own grunts of pleasure mix and let me envision the two of us being together in the same room instead of all the way across town.

"I wish I could taste that sweet pussy, baby." I rasped out, receiving a growl from her end.

"Don't tease..." she said huskily, "I may have to forget that I...need to get up early and come take you up on the offer."

I grinned, coming up with ways to get her to do just that. "Why don't you just stop fighting it? Come over. We'll make it quick."

She giggled. "If I'm coming over, it's not for a quickie. I want it to be worth my while. But oooohh, I don't know if I'll make it that long." She whimpered.

Giving up on my own release and taking more interest in hers, I stopped what I was doing. "Are you close, Rhys?"

"Yessss..."

"Mmm, I can tell. Your breaths are shaky. If I were there right now I'd remove those fingers of yours from that tight, wet pussy and replace it with my tongue. Get your legs up over my shoulders and just bury my face in you. Your scent drives me crazy, you know that? I'd lick you so good you wouldn't remember your name when I got through. I'd tease that clit of yours; I know what sucking that little bud of desire into my mouth does to you. You go crazy. Run my teeth over it; tease the hell out of you. Let you get sososo close to that throbbing release and then stop."

"Justinnn...you're a damned tease. I fucking hate you." She moaned out.

I looked down at my dick, still curled up towards my belly. I guess my dirty talk had gotten to me as much as it was getting to her.

"Can't handle my dirty talk, girl?" I asked, fisting my cock again.

"N-nooo. I can. Keep at it superstar."

"Ugh...I'm so hard for you, Rhys. You know what I'd love right now?" I grunted, working my dick up and down, a quicker pace than I had before. I wanted to be as close to my white hot release as I had made her be.

"My lips around your cock, Timberlake?" she whispered huskily. I clenched my eyes shut tight at the image, wanting to preserve it for as long as I could. In my head, she was there with me. She had come in and tied me to my bed and kissed me senseless before licking and nibbling down my body, leaving purplish bruises everywhere her mouth touched. And then, after undressing herself painfully slowly and pushing her dripping center just out of my mouths reach, she slithered down my body and wrapped her full, gorgeous, pouty lips around my cock.

"I'm taking your non-answer for a yes." She teased. "Uhhhh...I'm so close superstar."

I shuddered as her moan flitted through my ears. "Me too, baby. Me too."

She growled out my name and panted into the phone as her release coursed through her and the sound of it caused the warmth in my groin to spread. With one last tug on my dick, I erupted, coating my stomach with the sticky mess. "Fuckkkk Rhys. I wish that had been in that tight pussy of yours."

"Mmmm...me too." She purred out, slowly coming down from her high.

We were both silent for a few moments, each listening to the others ragged breathing. When my heart felt like it was finally beating at a normal rate, I spoke. "So, can I make up another rule?" I asked, getting off the bed carefully to go into the bathroom to wash up.

"What's that?"

"No more of this phone sex. It'll do in a pinch but, if we're in the same city, there's no reason that we can't be in the same room."

She sucked in a breath. "Uhh...yeah. I agree. Your tongue and your cock are a million times better than my own fingers."

I finished cleaning my stomach off with a used shower towel and leaned into the mirror, examining myself and the nice red flush my cheeks had. Even though she hadn't been there physically, she'd still managed to give me the release I had been searching for when I'd phoned her.

I grinned. "Of course they are." I said cockily, and she, in turn, laughed.

"So full of yourself, superstar." She joked.

"Hey, you keep coming back for more. I have something to be full of myself about." I replied, switching off the light and going to hop back in bed, staring at the cold, empty spot beside me.

"You could say no."

I ran my hand over the pillow then grabbed it, bringing it against my chest. Even though Danielle hadn't been there in days, it still reeked of her perfume. And try as hard as I could to feel guilty about what I was doing with Rhys, I couldn't. I felt like with as much as Danielle was away, I needed that companionship with someone. Did it make it right? Not in the least. But the wrongness of the situation didn't make me want to stop.

The sound of her saying my name repeatedly brought me out of my thoughts. "Then who would be there to stroke my ego?" I asked teasingly.

"You stroke it enough yourself." She retorted.

"Ouch."

"I only speak the truth."

"You're mean. I'm hanging up now." I told her, leaving the perfume soaked pillow behind me to roll onto my side to stare out the window at the streetlight outside my house.

She sighed. "I'm only joking. I like when you stroke it." She flirted and I chuckled at her joke. "Listen, I'd love to keep up with this witty banter but, I have to get up early. So, I'm saying goodnight."

I pulled the sheet up over me and snuggled down under the covers. "Yeah, I've gotta head into the studio pretty early, too. I'll talk to you soon?"

"Actually..." she began hesitantly, "how about we do lunch tomorrow?"

My eyebrows shot up to my hairline in surprise. "I thought there was no hanging out during the day."

"It's just lunch." She told me.

I was quiet a moment while I thought it over. "Sure. What time?"

"Umm...is one alright?"

"It's fine. You pick the place and I'll be there."

"Ok. Goodnight, Justin." She said softly, clicking the phone off before I could get out a reply.

"-night." I finished, ending the call and setting the phone on my bedside table. I rolled back over and stared up at the ceiling, allowing the fans circulations to quiet my thoughts.

We'd said no hanging out during the day so why'd she decide to change things up? I guess in the grand scheme of things, it didn't really matter. It's not like we'd be out in the daylight hooking up where people could see us. If paps caught us together and printed it, I could just tell Dani that she's an old friend that I'm catching up with.

A pang of guilt ripped through my stomach-I didn't want to have to tell Dani anything. I never wanted anything about what Rhys and I were doing together to come out. If Dani ever found out that I was cheating, I wanted her to have the truth.

My phone vibrated with a text message and I reached for it to look at it.

Tomorrow night, I'll really get you off with my mouth. Meet me @ that hole in the wall tex-mex place on Sunset. ;)

Putting the phone down again, I let out a deep sigh, fighting an inner battle with myself about our plans for tomorrow.

It was just lunch, right? What could getting lunch possibly change between Rhys and I?

It turns out, a lot.

Chapter End Notes:

Yikes. Sorry for the delay on posting this one. Apparently, writing a story that is heavy on smut is hard to write if you aren't in the mood to write the sexytime. Whoops. Shoulda thought of that before I gave this thing the NC-17 rating I did.

That being said, this chapter does the NC-17 rating justice. Hope you liked it. Heh. I had to pause a few times while writing it...it was getting a little hot in the room. 

I've got a pretty clear idea of where this is going now. Woo-hoo. I'm a terrible planner. That and AmberW has deserted me as beta so now I don't have someone to bounce ideas off of. You bitch. Stop having a life. lmao. You know I kid...and I love you ;)

Anyway...lemme know whatcha thought. This coulda been longer but...I figured your brains might be on overload with Justin's dirty talk so I didn't extend it much further than that. If all goes as planned, next chapter may be the game changer. And we all like those, right?

Long A/N. God I'm long-winded sometimes.

Thanks for reading (and reviewing *winkwinknudgenudge).

<3LT



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story