Story Notes:

I do not know or own Justin Timberlake or William Rast. However I do own my work so please don't steal it. This story is completely fiction!

 

Here are a few pictures of how I see the characters.

  - Kim

 

 

 

  - Justin

 

 

 

- Monica

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first story I have ever written. Reviews would be greatly appreciated!

 

We walked through the large doors of the club. The club was so crowded that it we were barely able to walk through the club to the VIP area. My long black hair was starting to become wavy due to all of the heat from the people and the tight black mini dress I had on didn't make me any more comfortable. Even though I was not the clubbing type of girl, my friend Monica insisted that I had joined her to this party. We are both models and she had landed this job with the clothing company, William Rast. Monica had just finished a runway show with the company and invited me to attend the after party with her. I insisted she go with another friend of ours but she said there would be tons of hot guys there for me to meet since I had been single for a while and needed to get over my ex.

We finally reached and entered the private VIP area of the club that was hosting the after party. There were tons of celebrities and models there. At first, I was nervous about meeting so many different people, so we had a few drinks to help loosen me up. I was at the bar with Monica when this man walked up beside us. "Hey I'm Trace." He said introducing himself. Trace ended up getting a table with us and ordering us drinks.

As Monica and I were talking to Trace, this gorgeous guy walked up to our table. He looked like a model himself. His hair was cleanly shaved and his dark jeans and black button up shirt made him look even more delicious. I couldn't help but be instantly attracted to him. "I want you to meet my co-partner and best friend, Justin" Trace said. "Hey I'm Monica and this is my partner in crime, Kim." We laughed and Justin ended up taking a seat beside be since Monica and Trace were into each other's conversations. After our introductions, it's like we clicked instantly. Justin and I ended up hanging out all night at the party.  We talked about jobs that I had done and upcoming ones that I had booked. He mainly listened to me the whole night, sitting there observing and listening to me. We ended up on the dance floor. We were dancing very close to each other. So close that I could feel his lips near my temple and the fact that his hand was holding me so tight didn't make my thinking any clearer. "So, is Ms. Kim seeing anyone?" Justin asked. "Not at the moment" I said. I could feel his smile of approval after I had answered him. As we continued to dance, girls would come up to him and try to dance, but he focused all of his attention on me. He seemed like a really sweet, good guy.

When the party was over, Trace, Monica, Justin and I ended up being the last ones in the club. Trace and Monica were more drunk than us and were kissing and all over each other.  The club owners acted irritated we were still there so we were finally able to get Trace and Monica to agree to leave. Justin arranged a taxi to take Monica and me home. "Can I have your number? I would like to hang out with you again." Justin asked as I was about to enter the taxi. I ended up giving him my number and that was the beginning of when my life completely changed.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story