I didn't know who was standing on the other side of the door, but by Justin's facial expression and the way his body had tensed up I could tell it was someone he did not want to be there.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" he said standing there with only a towel wrapped around his waist with his arm holding the door and body blocking the entrance.

"I...I just wanted to stop by and see if you were here. You didn't talk to me that much at the club and I wanted to see how you were..." a feminine voice said.

"At 3 o'clock in the morning you think you can just come to MY apartment and say Hi? Obviously I didn't want to talk to you or I would have at the club so what makes you think that I would appreciate you stopping by here? He said angrily. He still stood at the door blocking the entrance when she pushed by him and sat down on the couch.

It was her. His ex girlfriend who he had dated for 3 years who had cheated on him, who he found having sex with her co-star in her hotel room.  I don't blame him for being pissed off and the fact that she made her way inside was bad enough. I thought about going in there but I figured I would just stay in his bedroom. I don't want to cause a scene.

"Well I just wanted to say Hi, I mean it's not that big of a deal. Plus I know you are up this late when you get home from being at a club. The apartment looks good, I like how you redecorated it..." she said as she started to walk around the living room, admiring the new decorations that had taken place of the old ones she used to see.

"Well you need to leave. My girlfriend is here and I don't appreciate you just barging in here like this."

"Your girlfriend?? When did you get a new girlfriend? Was it the girl you were with tonight?" she said as she walked towards him.

"Yes that is my new girlfriend, Kim, if it's any of your business. You need to leave Jessica. I don't understand why you would stop by here like this anyways." He said as he walked towards the door and opened it.

"Well well I can't believe you actually found someone else. So I take it your playboy days are over now huh? After you and I broke up you start to date and fuck everyone and finally found you one you want to stick with. That sucks Justin, I was hoping I could get a little affection from you..." she said as she ran her finger over his bare chest.

"Get the fuck out right now Jessica." He said grabbing her hand away from his chest. "I don't want anything to do with you. You ruined your chance with me so deal with it. I am much happier now than I was with you."

"Oh whatever Justin. You know you still want me, I can tell by the way you looked at me tonight. Its okay, I still love you too. You just need some time to think and I completely understand."

"Get out!"

 

"Alright, I'm sure I will be talking to you soon. Tell your girlfriend I said Hello" and with that she left, Justin slamming the door behind her.

I cannot believe I just heard all of that. "What a bitch!" I thought. I mean, she was basically stopping by to see if I was here and if she could stay the night here with him. I could tell at the club that she wanted to talk to him more just by the way she kept on looking at him.

I quickly got in bed and under the covers. I figured I would pretend that I didn't hear anything just to see what he would say about it. Plus, I didn't want him to think I was upset, even though I was, but not at him.

I heard Justin lock the door and make his way into the bedroom. He was in his towel still and put on some boxers and got into bed with me.

"Sorry about all of that, I can't believe that she showed up here like that" he said as I laid my head on his chest.

"It's alright. She has some guts coming here like that doesn't she? Kind of weird..." I said as I started to play with the trail of hair below his belly button.

"Yea that's Jessica for you though. She thinks she can do whatever she wants and that she can have whatever she wants. I can't stand her and I can't believe she came here. I'm glad I had the locks changed or she would've walked right on in here probably."

"Well I'm glad you changed them too! That would've been embarrassing if she would've walked in on us while we were in the shower..." I laughed. I couldn't help but secretly wish she would have walked in on us. Let her see him happy with someone else, someone who would treat him right unlike her.

"Hahahaha oh gosh that would've been hilarious. That sucks she interrupted our shower, we will have to finish that" he laughed and winked. He started playing with my hair and I have to admit, I was extremely tired.

"Yea definitely with no interruptions." I looked up into his eyes and smiled and he smiled back mischievously. I kissed him and I could tell he wanted to finish our session right then but I was so tired. "I'm so glad I came here with you, it's great to sleep in your arms." I laid my head back on his chest.

"Yea, I'm sorry about tonight though. It won't happen again, I promise." He said turning the TV off. "Goodnight Kim" he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Night babe." I fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes with my head on his chest.

***************************

The next two days flew by and before I knew it, it was time to go back to L.A. I kind of dreading going back because I knew then it would be back to reality, back to work and back to not getting to spend every night with Justin. I loved being with him. Being around him was so easy and comfortable.

When we landed at LAX the place was crazy with paparazzi. Justin held my hand and just said to ignore them if they say or ask anything. "The quieter you are, the better" he said as we walked through the exit of the airport. We got into his escalade and flashes were going off like fireworks. "Justin did you and Kim have a nice trip?" "Where did you all go?" They asked every question you could possibly think of but I just ignored them.

"I dread taking you home. I've gotten used to you next to me" He laughed as he drove.

"I know it will be weird not hearing you snore" I joked

"I don't snore! Do I?" he laughed. "Why don't you just stay the night with me tonight and I will take you home in the morning."

"Well I would love to but I have a shoot at 8 in the morning..." I really did want to stay with him but I just landed this job and needed to be there.

"That's alright, I understand. It sucks coming back here and getting back into the whole swing of things."

"I don't think I have to work next weekend so we can spend it together if you want..." I said, hoping he would want to since I couldn't stay with him tonight.

"Of course I want to, besides I actually had planned on going home next weekend to moms. I was going to ask if you would be able to come with me."

"Yea, I would love to go with you." I knew I would be a nervous wreck the entire time though. I've heard he and his mother were really close so I know her approval of me meant a lot to him.

*************************************

The next week went by fast enough. Lately I have been really busy with work that I had forgotten about meeting Justin's parents this upcoming weekend. I was nervous, but glad that he wanted to bring me home to meet them.

"You know, he must see your relationship as something serious if he's taking you home to meet his mom" Monica said over the phone. I haven't gotten to see her lately either. My time has been filled with either work or with Justin and I started to feel bad.

"You think so? I am nervous, I've heard they're really close and her approval means a lot to him..."

"Yea... don't worry about it. If she approved Britney and Jessica then she would HAVE to approve you" Monica laughed. She did have a point; I mean both of these girls did end up cheating on him.

"True. Anyways when I get back we are definitely going to have a girl's night out, I haven't seen you or anyone in forever it seems like!"

"Yea, everybody's been so busy here lately...but anyways I gotta go, I hope everything goes great this weekend.'"

"Thanks...talk to you later."  I hung up the phone and began to pack. I had no idea what to pack and the fact that Justin said just pack casual things didn't make it any easier. I mean, I'm meeting his mom for the first time and I want to look nice.

As I started to get things together a loud knock was on my door. I walked into the living room and seen Justin standing at my door with a pizza through the peep hole. "What is he doing here?" I thought.

"Hey....what are you doing here?" I said surprised but I was glad he came.

"I knew you would be packing so I figured I would bring you dinner. Plus I wanted to see you since I've only gotten to see you only one time in over a week." He said as he sat the pizza box on my counter. I've been so busy this week that is just occurred to me that I haven't seen Justin but once, and that was only for a few minutes for lunch during a break at one of my shoots.

"I know, I've been so busy. At least I get to spend this weekend with you." I said grabbing a slice of pizza. I was thankful he did stop by because I had hardly any food at my apartment and didn't feel like going anywhere.

"Yea, mom's really excited to meet you. Ever since we've been dating and been in the tabloids mom has asked about you non-stop."

I haven't had time to even go to the grocery store let alone look at all the magazines and the pictures of us they had in them. My mom had informed me that I had been in them a lot lately with him. She said they had random pictures of us holding hands and shopping, which I found odd. I guess people become interested in you if you date a celebrity but I find it hard to get used to people being interested in me.

"I'm excited to meet her too." I said as I walked back into my bedroom and began to finish packing. "I just hope she likes me because that would suck if she didn't. I hope I make a good impression." I laughed nervously. I think he could tell I was nervous but he acted like it was no big deal.

"She will love you. I can't wait to show you around my hometown. Plus I want to show you the new golf course I built."

"I can't wait to see it, I've heard it's really pretty." I started to wonder about the sleeping arrangements as I packed my pajamas. I didn't know if his mom was conservative or what. Like my mom always said, I make too big of a deal of packing clothes to go somewhere. "So, will I be sleeping in the guest bedroom or with you or where?"

"With me of course." He said as he stood behind me and put his arms around my waist. "Mom doesn't care about stuff like that, she knows we've spent the night together."

"You told your mom what we've done?!" I asked, slightly embarrassed and turning around towards him.

"Well she knows we went to New York together, so I assume she knows we slept in the same bed Kim." He laughed and started to kiss my neck.

"Justin..." I said, slightly moaning as he continued to kiss my neck. "I've got to finish packing babe..."

He continued to kiss my neck and placed his hands firmly around my waist. "Sorry...I've just missed you. I feel like I haven't got to kiss you in forever."

Come to think of it the last time we had sex was in New York which was two weeks ago. "Damn" I thought. I placed my lips on his and kissed him. I missed him too, and I could hold off on packing for a little while.

He deepened the kiss with his tongue and began to massage his with mine. Walking me back on my bed, he moved on top of me and began kissing me harder. I could feel his erection through his jeans and I know he wanted to have sex right then but it was 11 o'clock and our flight was leaving at 8 in the morning.

"Justin" I said, slightly moving out from under him. "I've got to finish packing and if we continue I know that packing will be the last thing to get done." I laughed.

"Sorry babe" he said lying on his back. "I want you so bad, but you do need to finish. I think I'm gonna go home and make sure I've packed everything since I have nothing there anymore." He started to get up and walk to the door.

I followed him and he pulled me into a big hug. "I'll call you when I get home. Don't stress about this weekend, everything will be fine I promise." He gave me a sweet kiss.

"I know, I will try not to stress. Be careful and thank you for the pizza that was really sweet."

With that he left and I walked back into my room where my suitcase was half full. I started to wonder about this upcoming weekend with his family. My nerves started to get to me again. Like Monica said, if Jessica or Britney gained her approval, surely I could.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story