The next morning Justin picked me up and we made it to the airport. It seems like lately all I do is work or travel, which I'm not complaining about the traveling part. The flight to his mom's took about four hours and the time there was three hours ahead of us. Thankfully his stepdad was the one who picked us up from the airport and I didn't have to meet his mom as soon as we got out of the airport.

"Kim, this is my stepdad Paul" Justin said as we got into the Denali SUV.

"Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too Kim. Justin's told us a lot about you and we couldn't finally wait to meet ya" he said as he drove us to their house. His stepdad seemed really nice and from what Justin said, he was really close to him and considered him to be like his real dad.

After a twenty minute drive which consisted of talking about what we were going to do and how Justin's mom Lynn was excited to see us from the airport, we made it to Justin's parents' house. It was a beautiful country home. It was in a gated community and was a two story brick house with an attached three car garage and had a large pool in the backyard.

Justin and his dad got our bags out and we made it to the door when Justin's mom opened it and walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Kim! It's so great to finally meet you!" she said while hugging me.

"It's great to meet you too, finally" I said. I was surprised by how friendly she was. She seemed very nice and I could see a lot of Justin in her. After she hugged me she hugged Justin. I could tell they are really close.

"Good to see you too stranger" she said to Justin as she walked in the house and let us in. The house was very pretty, decorated country style of course. Lynn had pictures everywhere, including Justin's achievements and awards. I had wondered where he kept all of his awards because I hadn't seen hardly any in his house.

"It's good to be home" Justin said as he grabbed mine and his suitcase and started to go upstairs. "Wanna come see where my room is?" he asked while looking at me.

"Sure"

We made it up the stairs and his room was down the hallway on the right side of the stairs. He opened his door and his room was painted two different shades of blue. He had a queen sized bed, a flat screen TV which hung on the wall across the bed, a dresser, a large closet and a bathroom.

"Wow...you're room is big. Is this the room you grew up in?" I asked, walking around and taking a look in his bathroom. I noticed he had a large window which overlooked the front yard.

"Yes" he said walking up behind me, putting his arms around my waist and his lips against my neck.

"Justin! What are you doing? Your mom could walk in here!" I said turning around facing him. He plastered a grin and I couldn't help but grin back. "The last thing I need to do is piss your mom off when she walks in on us making out"

"She doesn't care...chill. Mom knows not to walk in here without knocking" he smiled. "Let's go downstairs and see what they wanna do for dinner. We can unpack tonight."

************************

Justin and his dad ended up grilling steaks on the grill. I ended up helping Lynn with the rest and I got to talk to her and know her more. She really is a nice woman and she made me feel like I was at home. She talked about Justin from when he was a little boy until now. I could tell she thought the world of him.

"So Justin hasn't brought that many girls home?" I asked. She had made the comment that he hadn't brought many girls home and only brought them here if he really liked them. I thought for sure he had brought most of his girlfriends home.

"Nope, just Britney and Jessica. I had met Cameron a couple of times but he never brought her here. Justin really likes you though, I could tell it when he mentioned your name to me. I'm really glad he's happy. Before you and him started dating I could tell he wasn't happy. He wouldn't call as much and this is the first time he's been home in over 6 months." She said, checking on the potatoes that were baking in the oven.

"Really?"

"Yea..he used to come home at least once every 2 months. I think you are bringing him out from that phase he was going through. His last girlfriend wasn't the best to him..." she said and quickly changed the subject when he walked in. "You think these look done Kim?" she said opening the oven door.

"Yea they look great."

"What are you ladies talking about?" Justin asked, laying the plate of steaks down on the marble island.

"Oh just girl talk" Lynn said grabbing the steaks "Let's eat outside on the patio."

"Alright mom" he grabbed my hand and held it as we walked outside to the patio. "Let's go for a swim tonight" he whispered in my ear as we walked.

*************************

"Dinner was good mom"

"Yes it was nice to eat outside. Well I guess we will see you guys in the morning. Goodnight Kim" Lynn said.

Justin and I were lying on his bed, watching TV when he suddenly sat up. "Let's go to Mirimichi...I want to show you what it looks like"

"Right now? Isn't it kind of late?

"Yea so? There won't be anyone there and we can go look. Plus I'm bored."

"Alright..." I said getting up.

*****************

"Wow! This course really is beautiful" I said as we walked over a small bridge that was over a creek. The course had 9 holes and we were on the 7th which had this creek that went on the left side of it and made a pond on the left side of the fairway.

"Yea, it took a while to complete it but I'm glad it turned out the way it did." He said pulling me into a hug. I think he could tell I was getting a little cold since it was dark now. "You know, I'm really glad I met you."

"That's random" I laughed and looked up at him.

"No, really. Ever since I met you my life has changed. Even though we've only been dating for a few months I feel like I've known you all of my life. Before I met you I was going out a lot, partying and I figured if I went out with every girl I wanted to that it wouldn't matter. I was unhappy and I didn't know what could make me happy so I figured why not become this guy that partied and played all these girls? But, that isn't me. I got a bad reputation and it started to get to me. Then I met you and it's like the first time I saw you at that William Rast party it's like I had to get to know you."

I leaned up and kissed him and I could feel his heart race when we kissed. "When I saw you I thought that you were going to be an ass and live up to the rumors that were going around about you and I have to admit, that night that Kalen called you when we were in your room at Monica's beach house I thought it was true. I was pissed because I thought she was your girlfriend, or main girl you were seeing at the moment, and I thought you had me in there to just get a piece. But, you have completely been the opposite of what I expected."

He looked down at me and I could barely see him but the moon's shadow on the water made it visible enough to see his face. "I love you Kim. I know that we've had a lot of problems with Kalen and that little run in with Jessica, but I want you to know that I love you and you don't have to worry about them."

"I love you too Justin." He placed his lips gently on mine while holding me in his arms.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story