I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off downstairs. It sounded like the fire alarm and I heard a voice talking as they got the alarm to finally silent. I looked over at the clock on his nightstand and it read 9:00. I slept really good last night since I usually don't sleep well at new places. I'm still surprised and elated that the fact Justin had admitted that he loved me. I loved him too, probably since the night I met him. He was just so perfect, perfect for me.

I heard the sound of footsteps coming down the hall towards his bedroom. The door opened slightly and there he appeared, wearing only a pair of basketball shorts carrying me breakfast. He looked adorable and it must've been him who set the alarm off in the kitchen.

"Hey you...were you the person who set off the alarm?" I said leaning up against one of his pillows.

"Yes, sorry about that" he chuckled while handing me a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. "Mom and Paul went shopping early this morning and asked if we wanted to go but I figured you and I could just relax for the day." He grabbed a piece of bacon and put it in his mouth.

"Mmmm....this looks really good J. Thank you for making me breakfast."

"No problem" he said as he got up off the bed. "What do you want to do today?"

"Doesn't matter to me, this is your hometown so you pick" I said eating the breakfast he prepared for me. I really didn't care what we did that day, I was just thankful to be able to spend it with him. The next few months were going to be hectic for me. I had a job that required me to travel, just like him, but unfortunately this time I was the one who had to go out of town for a month while he didn't have to.

I hadn't told him about me having to leave for a month next month because I didn't want to ruin this trip. I got a spot in this upcoming TV show and it was being filmed in Mexico. They were going to try to shoot my part and my scenes within a month in that location. The only good thing about it was that Texas, my home state, is close to it so my mom and dad would be able to come and visit me.

"Let's go visit my Granny. I know she would love to meet you and plus I haven't got to see her in a while." He said walking into the shower.

"Sounds good to me."

************************

After spending the whole day at his Granny's house we ended up back home around 10. Justin's mom was up but went to bed shortly after. His Granny was really nice and I could tell she was very appreciative of Justin and loved him dearly.

"Let's go for a swim, you want to? It's so warm out..."

"Ok...I think I packed a swimsuit." I said looking through my suitcase. Justin's parents had a pretty large pool and Jacuzzi in the back yard.

"I'll be on out there while you change"

After I found my swim suit and changed I walked out back to the pool. The pool was lit up by lights and had an 8 person hot tub attached to the side of it. "Is it warm?" I asked stepping in.

"Yea it feels great." He said swimming up to me and pulling me in. Justin had been working out a lot lately because his role in his movie he was filming required him to get bigger. I could tell he had gotten more toned compared to when I first started dating him. "You look so sexy in that little black bikini you got on Kim..." he said kissing my neck.

"Thanks..." I let out a slight moan. Every time he kissed my neck it turned me on. He has the softest lips on anyone I've ever kissed. "Are you trying to get me all turned on or something?" I asked splashing him playfully.

"Yes. You got me hard as a fucking rock waltzing back here in that skimpy bikini you got on." He walked me back against the pool wall and I could feel his erection through his swimming trunks. He started to kiss me and moved to my neck, down to my collar bone.

"Justin, what if your mom sees us? Doesn't her bedroom have a window that overlooks the pool?" I said as he still continued to kiss me.

"Yes she does but she's asleep baby. I want you so bad, feel how bad I want you." He said taking my hand it putting it around his cock. It was hard and solid. It felt bigger than ever around my palms.  I had never been with someone so well equipped as Justin.

He began kissing my mouth again, using his tongue to massage mine. I continued to move my hand back and forth over his dick while he moved the little triangles that covered my chest to the side. He placed his lips over my breast and started sucking and used his hands to slip my bikini bottoms to my ankles as he kissed and sucked both of my breasts.

I pulled his swimming trunks down and I had never seen his eyes so full of seduction and want. He grabbed both of my legs, wrapping them around his waist. I could feel his cock at my entrance and he grabbed my ass as he slowly entered me, allowing me to adjust to his size.

He began entering me and exiting in a slow pace. God it felt so good. I had never had sex in a pool before. He started to kiss me and I could feel him hitting my spot as he quickened his pace. "Oh god...faster Justin!" I said almost reaching my climax. He began fucking me so hard and fast that small waves started to form in the pool.

"Ohhh....mmmm....JUSTINNNN!" I said biting into his neck when I screamed so I wouldn't wake up his parents while I had reached my orgasm. Justin was almost there I could tell because he started to fuck me even harder. He reached his orgasm, grabbing my ass. "Fuckkk" he said while he filled my insides.

"Wow...that was amazing" I said as he recuperated from his orgasm. He was still inside me and he looked up into my eyes. He looked so gorgeous. His hair had grown out a little more from his buzz cut and his body looked better than ever with water droplets falling off of him.

"I love you." He said, kissing me. He pulled out and still enclosed me with his arms. I could be in this moment with him forever.

"I love you too."

******************************

The trip home to Justin's parents had came to its end and it was time to go back home to L.A. I dreaded going back due to the fact that within a week I would be boarding yet another plane and flying to Mexico for a month. I really dreaded telling Justin because I knew he wouldn't be able to come visit me that much because he was still filming his movie.

After 5 hours we made it back to L.A. It felt good to be home. Justin dropped me off at my apartment, and he was going to come back later after he had unpacked his things. It felt good to be back at my house, even though it was little, it was good enough for me.

I unpacked my things, preparing the piles of laundry that needed to be done tomorrow. I finally was able to sit on the couch and just watch TV. Flipping through the channels I saw that TMZ show was on and figured I would watch it. I had never really watched it before and Monica had said it had me and Justin on there a few times before.

As I sat there and watched the show, I noticed they started talking about Justin and his ex, Jessica. They talked about how they broke up and showed a video of her recently coming out of a restaurant in New York. The camera men were asking her questions of course, but one in particular got all of my attention.

"So, do you and Justin still talk even though you guys aren't together anymore?" a man asked her.

"Yes, we keep in touch. We are still friends." She said walking on the street with a girl friend walking beside her smiling.

"So, what do you think about him and his new girlfriend, Kim? I heard he is really serious about her."

"I've met her once and she seemed like a really sweet girl. Justin will never be serious though. He doesn't want to get married, so I'm sure he will date her for a few years and then move on to the next." She said while waiting on valet to bring her car.

"Do you think you guys will get back together? How is your new movie coming along?"

"Justin's a really great person. I wouldn't mind maybe trying to work it out but not right now. I'm too busy to be in a relationship. That's why we are just friends. The movie just wrapped, it was really fun to shoot. See you guys" She smiled and waved as she and her friend got into her car.

I checked the show information and it was the newest episode so this video of her must have been pretty recent. I wasn't a jealous person, but her saying that they keep in touch makes me wonder if he ever talks to her? I don't know if he would tell me or not if he did and the fact that she said he wasn't serious and that he never wants to get married kind of bothered me.

I didn't want to get married and have kids at the moment but in the future I definitely wanted that. What if Justin didn't want those things and I did and we did date for a few years? It would be a waste of my time if he just wanted a girlfriend and nothing more and even though we've only been dating for 5 months it did occur that we had never talked about the future unless it revolved around our jobs and what we hoped for with them.

Unfortunately that video of Jessica had got me thinking about a lot of things and questioning things about our relationship as well. I had never met Jessica, formally, and I could tell that I would not end up liking her, that's if I ever was introduced to her. The fact that she tried to act like they were such great friends and were on great terms pissed me off.

I decided to get over it for the moment because Justin would be here probably any minute. I didn't want him to know I was upset and I sure as hell didn't feel like talking about it tonight. I would eventually bring it up to him, casually because the last thing I needed was an argument over seeing his ex on TMZ.

I made my way to the kitchen when Justin started knocking on my door. When I let him in it was like he instantly knew something was wrong. "What's wrong baby? Upset that I showed up?" he laughed while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Nothing babe, just a little jetlagged I guess." I tried to walk away from him and sit on the couch but he held me tight to where I couldn't get away.

"I know there's something wrong with you, I can tell, so spill it."

"Nothing Justin, it's nothing." I said finally sitting on the couch and turned to watch TV. Unfortunately TMZ was still on.

"What are you doing watching this shit...there must not be anything on tonight" he laughed grabbing the remote from the table. I was pissed and he knew there was something wrong and the fact he just called this show "shit" made me decide to just ask him.

"Is it really all just shit? I mean some of it has to be true."

He turned is head towards me. "Most of it is shit. These paparazzi stalk people, celebrities mostly, interrogating them while they are trying to do normal things. It is impossible to go out to eat or do anything because they are always there, asking questions."

"Well, they are just doing their jobs, trying to find out the latest information for the celebrities fans."

"No, they try to catch celebrities off guard and try to reel in information about their personal lives."

"Well, I mean the celebrities due answer most of the questions truthfully, do they not?"

"I guess. It depends on the questions asked I suppose, I dunno. I don't keep up with this show or who they have on it. Is this why you are so upset? Did they show a video of us or something?"

"No..."

"Then what is it?"

"Well they showed a video of Jessica and asked her about you all and she said you all were friends and kept in touch. I mean, I'm not mad or anything but how she acted and just barged in while we were in New York bothered me and I was just curious if you all were friends..."

"Are you kidding me right now? I mean are you serious Kim? You are pissed because it showed a video of her saying that we are friends and keep in touch?"

"Well yea....kind of...."

"This is ridiculous. That is why I never watch that fucking show or read the fucking magazines that put shit in it like that."

"Well she is the one who said it, not them Justin."

"Well Kim, that show is ridiculous."

"Well you never answered my question."

"What? Are Jessica and I friends? We used to be. Do we keep in touch? I haven't talked to her since New York."

"Well has she tried to keep in touch with you?"

"She's texted me a couple of times and called once or twice. I didn't answer her calls and I texted her back but it was brief just so she would quit."

I was infuriated. How could he not tell me that she had tried to contact him? How did he just say that he has not talked to her but just admitted to texting her back, even if it was to get her to leave him alone? I had trusted him, and right now he had just lost some of that.

"Well, you shouldn't have said you haven't talked to her because technically texting her back is having some communication with her. You should have told me this. I have told you everything, even when Alex tried to call me and I figured you would've done the same. I'm going to bed, I'm tired" and with that I left him there sitting on the couch. I just wanted to lie down and sleep because I did not need to be around Justin right now, especially me being this upset and angry with him.

 

 

 

 

 


Incomplete
utfan15 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Unexpected also liked 369 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story