Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this story is a little slow right now but it will get more intense.....trust me :)
 

It felt like our kiss had lasted forever. Our lips finally parted, and I must say I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I'm sure the alcohol in my system played a huge effect on that, but I had never experienced such an intense yet gentle first kiss.

"Wow" he said. "That's the best kiss I've had in a long time."

"Yea you aren't that bad of a kisser yourself." I laughed.

"We should probably start walking back to the house...It's probably pretty late by now. I think Trace and Monica want to ride jet skis tomorrow."

"Yea we should probably head back...Monica and Trace are probably actually asleep now hahaha."

As we started walking back, Justin had grabbed my hand and held it the entire time until we had reached my bedroom. As we reached the door, I could tell that he wanted to come in and spend the night with me, but didn't want to initiate it first. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to spend the night with Justin and wondered what he would be like sexually, but I told myself not to rush anything, so I decided to spend the night alone.

"Well, goodnight. I had fun tonight walking on the beach with you."

"Yea, me too. Goodnight Kim." He kissed me on the forehead and made his way down the hall to his room.

I thought I was sleepy, but as I lay in bed, all I could think about was the previous hour. The conversations and kiss kept playing in my mind, over and over. I learned quite a bit about him tonight, and I must say that he really impressed me. I was still skeptical about letting my guard down though. Even though Justin did come on this trip and who's to say that he doesn't have someone else waiting for him to come back. I have to admit, I was extremely attracted to him and it didn't take much for me to let him spend the night with me tonight. I think I did the right thing though. If he was really interested, I'm going to really get to know him before I let him in easily. I wondered if he was thinking about earlier too.

 

*******************************************************************************

The next morning I was cheerfully greeted by Monica.

"So, did you and Justin have fun last night?"

"Yea, we just talked and ended up taking a walk on the beach. I don't think I have to ask if you and Trace had fun... I could hear you all from the living room." I laughed.

"Yea we did have fun last night...anything happened between you two?"

"Well we kissed...."

"REALLY? You have to give me the details..."

As I was getting ready to inform Monica of what a great kisser Justin was, he and Trace walked in. They were both dressed in their swimming trunks. We all decided to ride the jet skis that day. It was really fun, especially when Justin and I beat Trace and Monica every time we raced.

That night we decided to go to a local restaurant to have dinner. After dinner, we came back to the house and planned on renting a movie since we were heading back home in the morning. When I began to think about returning to reality, I dreaded going back. Don't get me wrong, I love my life and having a job that I loved made it even better, but it felt like something was missing.

"Well that movie was retarded. I mean, how cheesy can you be? Of course the people in the movie got killed. I don't understand why they run upstairs every time that guy was trying to kill them..."

"Trace..." Monica said, "are u really that surprised by it. I tried telling everyone from the beginning that we should've rented something else."

Justin and I had looked at each other and laughed. 

"Yea, great choice there Trace." Justin laughed.

After debating on how stupid the movie was, we all figured we should be heading to bed.  This time though when Justin walked me to my room, he didn't act like he wanted to come in. I don't know if it was because Monica and Trace were in front of us or what. He just kissed my forehead and said goodnight. What was the deal? Last night he basically looked like he was the most disappointed guy in the world when I said goodnight to him and went in my room alone. Now, he just acts like he has no desire or thought of coming into my room. Maybe I shouldn't have been so short with him last night. Maybe I should've let him come in and fuck my brains out like I really wanted him to.

I got in bed and laid there. I was in shock and kind of pissed. I mean, why has he all of the sudden decided to act like he didn't want to come in here. I mean, has his mind changed about me? Did he just figure this weekend was a little fling where he could get a good kiss out of it? I mean, hell, I am the one who is supposed to use him!

As I began to get angrier, I looked over at the clock and seen that it was already 2 A.M.  Fuck it. I decided to go into Justin's room and ask him what his deal was. I mean, last night he seemed like he was into me. He held my hand, and even fucking kissed me! What had changed between now and then? I mean, yea I probably sound crazy right now, but I've been put through so much bullshit from guys that I decided to find out  what the deal was right then, instead of wondering all night if I had done something wrong or what the hell has suddenly changed with him.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story