Over the next four days I ended up being more busy then I had thought. During the days I would have to drive to my photo shoots which lasted from 8 A.M till 5 P.M. You wouldn't think that within four days they would require you to take so many pictures. Posing for the pictures wasn't that bad, but the costume changes, make-up, and hair and all the hectic activities going around you in order to get that right picture is what can make you so tired.

The only positive thing that came about this week so far was talking to Justin, which usually occurred every night. He was busy as well, filming a new movie he was in. Luckily, it was being shot in the Los Angeles area so he didn't have to travel that far.

I lived in Los Angeles so I didn't have to drive hardly any but he lives in Hollywood Hills so he has had to do a little traveling back and forth. I haven't been to his house yet, but I'm sure it doesn't compare to my 2 bedroom apartment. He had planned on coming by my place after his movie finished filming for the day but somehow they would end up staying later than planned.

Tonight we are going out to dinner. He is taking me to some restaurant that I've never heard of or eaten at. It is supposed to be really good and plus it is private so we shouldn't have to worry about any interruptions.  I am a little excited to see him since I haven't seen him since he dropped me off the other night from our trip.

As I was getting ready Monica called. "Hey what's up?"

"Getting ready to go out to eat with Justin, I haven't decided what I should wear though."

"Where you all going to eat at?"

"Some steakhouse, I don't think it's too fancy or anything..."

"What are you thinking about wearing?"

"Jeans, a red top, and heels"

"That sounds good! So, you gonna fuck him tonight or what?"

"Monica!! Hahaha you are crazy...I dunno, I mean I want to but I'm not going to force it...if it happens it happens."

"You have been talking/hanging out with him for the past month and you mean to tell me you aren't going to fuck him? You know, he probably thinks you don't even like him like that hahaha." 

She did have a point and honestly it hadn't occurred to me that we met about a month ago at that party. Anyways I don't want to rush anything with him. That was a problem with Alex and I, everything we did was rushed into, including our love life. This time, I'm not rushing and I want to make sure that this is where I want it to be and if I see it even going anywhere at all.

"Well if it happens I promise you will be the first person I tell! Hahaha."

"I better be! Well, I will let you finish getting ready...call me later, Bye!"

"Bye Monica."

***********************************************

As I was finishing getting ready I heard a knock on my door. "Shit" I thought, I lost track of time. When I opened the door I found Justin standing there looking better than ever. He had on a pair of jeans, a plaid button-up shirt and a leather jacket, all William Rast I'm sure.

"Hey babe....wow you look amazing."

"Thanks...I was afraid I wasn't dressed up enough but you have on jeans too so I feel better now haha."

"Yea this place isn't very fancy, it's more casual."

"That sounds great."

"Ready to go?"

"Of course."

We walked out to his vehicle and I noticed he was driving a different car. "You get a new car since Sunday?" I laughed.

"Nah I've had this Audi about a month now...I love it."

"Yea it's really cute."

"Well if you are lucky enough I may let you drive it home later..." He laughed.

The restaurant wasn't too far away from my apartment. It was really nice and casual. I liked the fact that it was low-key, probably a reason why he suggested it. We ordered our food, and had a great, casual date.

"So, I just found out today that I have to go out of town this weekend to shoot a couple scenes for the movie."

"Really, cool, where you gotta go?"

"Las Vegas...it isn't too far away but it sucks because I wanted to do something with you this weekend."

Wow, it's not even the weekend yet and he already knew he wanted to spend it with me? I honestly hadn't thought about it. "Yea well we can do something when you get back."

"Well that's one reason I brought this up this early...next weekend I have to fly to New York. I'm leaving Thursday and coming back Sunday. I have to go up there for the clothing company. They're having a few meetings and Trace and I need to be there..."

"That sounds like fun."

"Well, I was wondering if you weren't busy, if you wanted to go with me?  I have an apartment there so we can stay there instead of a hotel room. I figured you could go shopping or something while I was in the meetings and we could hang out after them."

"Yea I don't think I have anything booked then."

"Awesome."

We finished our meal and decided to go back to my place to rent a movie. We were walking out, waiting on the valet to bring the car around. "Thanks man" Justin handed the guy a tip.

As we walked out, holding hands, a sudden loud group of people started running towards us. "Justin, is this your new girlfriend?? Who is she?? How long have you been together?? Are you not seeing Kalen? What about Kate, or Rihanna? Do they know that you have a new girlfriend??" Flashes were going off like crazy as they screamed these questions to him.

I was finally able to get into his car, but these men would not quit taking pictures of us and the questions they kept asking him didn't help the situation. I wonder if they were true?

"I fucking hate the paparazzi. That's one reason I wanted to take you here to eat, I didn't think that they would be around this restaurant."

"It's ok, not a big deal. How were you supposed to know they would be out here?"

"I should've known. They try to make up shit and get shit started...like those questions they kept asking. Stuff like that pisses me off! I can't even take my girlfriend out on a date without them bringing up other people I have seen in the past...."

"Wait, you went out with Rihanna?"

"No and I didn't go out with Kate, I hung out with Kate but did not do anything with her but that. Kalen was the only girl that I had actually dated but they were only able to get like 2 pictures of us together...we hid from them pretty good."

Wait a second, why am I asking him if he went out with Rihanna, he did he just refer to me as his girlfriend. "Ohh, I don't care if you did I was just shocked because I never heard that rumor."

"So you heard about Kalen and Kate?"

"Yea....and a few others hahahah. So will I be seen as the "new" girlfriend then?" I didn't know any other way to address the fact that he had just referred me as his girlfriend.

"Yea but you really are unlike the other names they mentioned, aren't you?  I mean, that's if you want to be..."

"I guess you can refer me as that...as long as I get to see you more than once a week." I smiled.

"Trust me, I don't like this once a week deal. It will change, this movie shooting should slow down here in a few weeks."

*******************************************************************

We made it to my apartment without anyone following us thankfully. That's all I need, paparazzi stalking my apartment for pictures. That was one good thing and probably the only thing about Alex and I's relationship, no paparazzi or anyone trying to but in.

Justin came inside and we ended up renting a movie. We decided to watch another comedy and it was pretty good.

"Well, it's getting late I should probably head home since I have to be there early tomorrow."

"Yea...thanks for taking me to dinner, even though I have ruined your chances, you know, since you haven't told Kate or Rihanna about me." I laughed.

"Shit...why did you have to pick where we ate? I told you they would be there! You just wanted them to find out didn't you?" He got closer to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Yes, exactly my plan." And with that, I leaned in and kissed him. This time our kiss was different though, there was more passion in it, even more than the night I we made out. I pulled him on top of me, and I could feel myself heat up instantly. His tongue massaged mine, while one of hands rested on my waist, and another one up my shirt. I placed mine in his hair, which had grown out a little since when I met him.

He began kissing my neck, while I started to undo his belt.  I wanted him so bad, I couldn't take it any longer. I have wanted this man since the first time I met him at that party.

"Mmmm, god Kim, you are so fucking hot..."

"I want you Justin...." He started taking my shirt off and then his. God his body was amazing. It looked like he has gotten bigger, or maybe I never really noticed how toned he was. As I was getting ready to take his jeans off, my phone rang.

"Shit, its Monica...I will call her back tomorrow." I slung it down. We continued kissing and undressing. I was in my bra and panties when he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. By the way we were kissing and touching, I thought for sure we would finally get to have sex.

"Fuck... I don't have any condoms."

"Me either...."

"Shit...well this sucks."

"It's alright...I mean it's not like we had to tonight anyways..."

"True...but damn, I was really turned on hahaha....it's late anyways, if I don't go to sleep soon I will probably end up oversleeping and missing the shoot."

"Yea that wouldn't be good."

He got up and put his clothes back on. I walked him to the door.

"Bye Kim...I'll call you tomorrow."

"Thanks for tonight, I had a good time. Bye Justin." He kissed me one last time for the night, and left. "Shit" I thought. Every time we are even close to getting intimate something happens.

 

 

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story