Finally the weekend was here. It was great because I needed a break from work since I had been really busy this week. The only bad thing was I wouldn't get to see Justin since he had to go out of town to film for his movie. Even though I haven't been able to see him a few times a week I was going to miss him.

Tonight I had plans with going out with the girls. I haven't been able to spend time with them in a while so I was really looking forward to it. Me, Monica, Jen, and Lindsay were all going to go to a club and have a few drinks.

As I was getting ready Justin had called. "Hey what's up?" I answered. I was glad he called, I haven't been able to talk to him the whole day.

"Hey babe, just got into Vegas. Tonight will be the only free night I get so one of my castmates and I are going to go gambling...what are you getting into tonight?"

"I think me and a few friends are going to go to a club since we haven't been in a while. I'm pretty excited."

"That will be fun... I wish I was home so we could do something this weekend."

"I know... but next weekend will be fun!" I smiled to myself. I was able to go to New York with him for sure so I was very excited. I couldn't wait to spend a weekend with just me and him.

"You get to go for sure? That is awesome...I'm looking forward to it now! Hahaha."

"Yea we will have fun, plus I haven't been to New York in a while so..."

"Yea it will be great...Hold on a sec...Sorry Kim but I gotta go my director is beeping in... I will give you a call later..."

"Alright bye"

"Bye" As I hung up Monica was already knocking on my door. I hoped I looked alright, I never know what to wear out since I usually don't go out that much. Come to think of it the last time I went out was at the William Rast party with her...

"You Ready Kim? We gotta pick up Lindsay."

"Yea I'm coming!"  Hopefully this night will be fun, I need a good night.

***********************

We arrived at the club and luckily Lindsay was able to get us in the VIP area so we wouldn't have to fight the crowd. The club was new and it was pretty nice. The VIP area was crowded with a lot of celebrities there. Unfortunately the celebrity I wanted couldn't be there.

We got us a table and some drinks. We all started to chat about life and some of the celebrities in the club.

"Soo Kim, I heard you are dating Justin Timberlake. That is freaking awesome, he is so hot! You are lucky!" Jen said.

"Yea we just started, it's nothing serious...he is in Vegas tonight."

"Yea so Kim I just wanna ask, is the rumor about him true? You know, how his dance moves are just a small tease of what he can do, if you know what I mean" Lindsay laughed.

"Hahaha oh gosh you all! Actually I wouldn't know, I haven't got that far with him yet!"

"What?? Are you kidding me? Kim I figured you all did the other night when you went out!" Monica said.

"Well let's just say that we got far enough hahah"

"Well since you are Justin's New Woman, you better be finding out" Jenn said while moving her two pointy and middle fingers.

"What are you talking about? Haha"

"You don't know? You all are on the cover of like every tabloid magazine!" Monica said.

"Yea you all were on TMZ the other night...there played a video of you all leaving a restaurant holding hands" Lindsay said. 

Shit. I had no idea that we were on all of this. Actually, now that I come to think of it, I haven't had time to go to the grocery store or watch TV to see any of this. I wonder if Justin knew? He hasn't mentioned it to me if he does. Oh well, he probably knew this and didn't think anything of it.

"Well I haven't seen any of it...that is kinda weird, ya know going out on a date and all of that happening"

"Oh you will get used to it" Monica laughed "Trust me." Which I could trust her because she has dated famous celebrities before. She has been on magazines and TMZ and probably has had every rumor about her spread. I am glad to know she has been through it and what to expect.

******************************

As we were all dancing, I noticed this blonde girl in the VIP area that kept staring at me. I couldn't tell if she was glaring or simply just being nosey. I wanted to go to her and ask her why she was staring but I had no idea honestly who she was.

"That girl has been staring at you all night Kim" Lindsay said. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed because I thought it was just me.

"Yea I've noticed....who is she?"

"That blonde girl? That is Kalen McAdams. She is like some wanna be singer or something. I don't know who the girls with her are." Monica said.

That is Kalen? The Kalen that had called Justin that night at the beach? The Kalen that Justin had seen for a little while but didn't really date that much? It makes sense she is staring at me now.

"Ohh didn't she date Justin a while ago? I don't think it was anything serious..."Jenn had said. Yea, for it to not be serious she sure was staring a hole right through me. I mean was she pissed at me or jealous or what?

"Yea but I don't think they were serious..." I said.

"Maybe that is why she is staring over here....she is probably jealous because you are seeing him. I heard she was like in love with him and wanted to date him but he would never date her." Monica said.

"Yea I heard he would always make sure that no one would see them in public so they wouldn't be seen by the paparazzi as a couple or something." Jenn said.

"I wouldn't worry about it Kim. He obviously didn't like her or he would've pursued her more. She's staring because she is jealous." Monica said.

I wasn't worried about her, I just didn't like the fact that she kept staring over at us. She honestly wasn't that pretty. She was petite and blonde headed. It looked like she had had breast implants for her size. She was dressed in a real low-cut tube top and a short skirt. She looked like a slut.

Justin never really talked about her and that made me feel better. However, I wondered if they ever did talk after that night she had called him at the beach. Maybe that is why she kept staring? Maybe he told her about us? She obviously knew who I was by the way she started the whole night.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story