Justin's heart was pounding as the talent show drew to a close. Soon they'd be choosing a winner and if his name wasn't called for first place…. A volunteer walked onto the stage in front of the nights’ contestants. "The judges have come to a decision," she announced and pulled her shirt over her head. What a minute, What? Come to think of it, her voice sounded familiar too. She turned around. "Brit?" Justin asked incredulously. Somehow she'd gotten a mic and she'd started singing at him. The song was like a Pepsi commercial version of 'Sex' by Salt N' Peppa in which she stripped down to her bra and thong and used him as a pole to dance around. He didn't know when but somewhere in the middle she'd turned into Jenna and before he knew it, he was sweating.

Justin's eyes shot opened and he sat in bed "Oh man," he said groggily and rubbed his eyes. "That was crazy."

He shielded his eyes from the setting sunlight and looked at the clock. Shoot, 10 of 5 already? He'd wasted practically his whole day sleeping. After breakfast with Jenna and OTC that morning, he'd come onto her again after which she informed him of higher testosterone levels as result of withdraw. She'd heard of it happening to other guys but not to this extent. It was an exchange for the body, lack of one substance had triggered an escalation of another and along with Epinephrine, testosterone was the most accessible, and abundant.

She advised him to take a cold shower and a nap to calm his nerves. He had but now he would only have a few more hours to practice for the talent show. He thought of dropping by Jenna's room but decided against it, especially after the dream he'd just had. He hadn't even fully woke up before a knock came on his door, thinking it was Jenna, he went to answer it as he was, white Tommy boxers and socks. Maybe she'd give him one of those great massages he knew she could.

"Wakey wakey." He heard a male voice say.

"Oh Jesus," he responded once he realized who it was.

Terrence pulled Bryan back by the collar and put himself face to face with Justin. His eyes were filled with concern and uncertainty. He scratched his head. "Listen, Justin, I know we haven't been the nicest people to you while you've been here."

"No, I can't introduce you to Britney, Christina, Ananda, Beyonce or Lance," he counted on his fingers. Those were the top 5 introductions people asked him to perform and it was disturbing how many men wanted Lance's number. He shuttered to think of it. He closed the door and headed for the bathroom. The knock came again and he answered it, knowing he'd forgotten someone. "Or Janet," he said and attempted to shut the door again but this time Terrence caught it as Justin pulled on a pair of sweatpants.

"We don't want to be introduced to anyone J, we need-"

"Justin," he corrected.

Terrence put up a hand, "Fair enough. Just let me finish. We're sorry we've been jerks to you but we just didn't understand that even famous people have problems."

Justin's ears perked up a bit, "Why the sudden about-face?"

"We talked to Jenna for a while and she told us what a great gut you were and .. we just wanted to say we're sorry."

Justin nodded. "Accepted," he said and shook Terrence's outstretched hand. Sean spoke up. "We kinda wanted to show you something." Justin cocked his head to the side. "Can we come in?" He might be a little on the dazy side but he wasn't stupid. "You can show me out here,” he said and stepped into the hall.

"Fair enough, Terrence said again.

Sean plugged in the stereo he'd brought into the socket and set himself up As 'Pop' drifted into the air, they began to dance. By the end , Justin was smiling and lip syncing to his own voice. "That was hot!" he said after they stopped the CD. By this time, residing patients had congregated in the hall to watch. Terrence, Bryan and Sean bowed. "There were parts we just didn't' know," Terrence said, panting a bit. "You think, you think you could help us out?"

Thirty minutes ago, Justin would have said hell no but it was obvious they'd put effort into what they had so far. They'd missed the entire dance break and a few particularly difficult dance steps. "Sure, " he said and told an onseer to be in charge of stopping the CD when he said to.

It was gonna be a little tough for him to think it through with only three people but it wasn't that bad, some moves would start a beat or two later. All this reworking made him want to call Wade and tell him how kick ass he was but that would have to wait.

He stopped for a moment to fix Bryan's form then resumed. Even some of the other patients were learning it. This was already by far the most fun he'd had since he got there and wondered where Jenna was, he wanted her to be there with him having fun for once. He'd have to remember to check on her when they were through. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin had knocked four separate times already and Jenna still wasn't coming to the door. It was 9:45 now and everyone had gone back to their rooms. Terrence, Bryan and Sean with a killer act for tomorrow. He knocked again and rubbed his nipples soft. It was so embarrassing. The AC was on full bast, why hadn't he grabbed a shirt while he was still in his room? He finally put his whole palm over them and knocked again, this time there was no door to knock.

"Justin, what the hell are you doing" Jenna asked and rubbed her eyes.

"I came to see if you were okay, you didn't come back to talk to me."

"There are only so many times I can reject you before I say yes and my limits two so if you came here to ask , please don't," she cracked a smile, "now see, that's just funny," she laughed and pressed his unclad nipple.

"Stooop." he whined, "I was trying to fix it."

Jenna stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her. "You all ready for tomorrow night?"

"Yea kinda," he said and leaned against the wall. "So are Terrence and them."

"Terrence and them?" she asked and tilted her head to the side.

"Yea. They came over a few hours ago, we all settled our differences and I taught them the 'Pop" dance."

"WHAT?!"

"They said you'd talk to them…they said you said…you didn't talk to them did you?"

Jenna bit her lip "What'd they say I said?"

"They said that you told them not to be so mean and talked about how I'm a nice guy and, none of this rings a bell does it?"

"I've been asleep since I left you."

"You didn't stop there or anything?"

"No."

Both were silent for a moment. "Maybe they came around on their own."

"If they had then they would never have mentioned you. God, I feel so stupid."

"J come on. Maybe you're taking it the wrong way."

"Fuck," Justin whispered.

He looked to Jenna, hoping to find consolation but found pity instead.
"They're really good liars, I would have believe them too."

He swore again. "Listen Justin, there's nothing you can do about it now, I wish I could unteach them everything you taught them but I can't."

"They just wanted me to teach them the dance."

Jenna frowned, was he even listening? "J," she started again, "Look at me. There is nothing you can do now except to blow them out of the fucking water tomorrow which I know you're going to do." She kissed him on the nose. "Don't dwell on this, just get some rest and tomorrow, do your thing." He smiled and kissed her lips. She always seemed to know just what to say. "Okay?"

"Okay," he whispered. He placed his hands on her hips and drew her close.

"J...please no," she begged as he began his trail of kissed from her lips to neck. "I want you," he whispered, his voice thick and lusty.

"No," she said and softly pushed him away. A part of her was dying to wake up next to him, his arms wrapped loving around her but the other part didn't want to get too attached. You're leaving in a day," she reminded him. "We many never see each other again."

"Exactly. That's why we should do this."

"I just can't, please respect that."

He moved back up to her lips but let his hands remain where they were. Finally he opened his eyes and looked to her. "You really don't want me do you?" he asked half out of sorrow , half out of surprise.

"It's not that," she sighed and slid into a sitting position."

"Then what is it?"

"I guess I'm just sad you're leaving. What am I going do here without you?"

"Same thing you did before I came?"

"You mean count the days, hours, minutes and seconds until I can leave?"

He put his arms around her shoulder. "You'll be out soon Jenna and when you get out I'm gonna send for you."

"If you even remember me."

"IF I remember you? Jenna, how could I ever forget?"

Jenna thought he was going to kiss her again. The look in his eyes almost guaranteed it. Almost. Instead he pushed himself to a standing position and brushed microscopic dust particles from his pant legs.
"Wait, where are you going?" she asked, fearing she had upset him.

He signed and stretched. "To my room. It's getting late and I still haven't practiced for tomorrow." He looked down at her, all huddled in a ball up against the wall. Funny…he didn't seem to care at all. He knelt down in front of her and took her by the cheeks. His palms pressed firmly but gently there. "Jenna. I promise you I'll never forget you. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow. I need you there supporting me so don't let anything happen to you okay?" She nodded and he kissed her on the forehead. "Night."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab