“No I can’t be there. No. I’m tired as hell I told him I’d need today off.” The words didn’t seem to fit into my dream at all. They seemed to come from an entirely superficial source. “Listen , tell Wade…..well tell him I don’t care!” I raised my head off of my pillow a bit and searched the bed for any sign of Christian. I found none. “ I gotta go. This isn’t over but tell….say I’ll call him back.”

“Christian?” I asked groggily.

“…Not exactly but the first five letters are right.”

“Chris….CHRIS?!” I said and shot to an upright position. I shook the sleep from my head and rubbed my blurry eyes clear. He’d moved closer to me now and was sitting on the bed, his arm outstretched, ready to pat my head. I pushed his arm away with mine. “DON’T, touch me.”

Chris sighed and rubbed his forehead. “Abby. Honestly now, are you still upset about…before?”

“Before? Is that what you call it? Before?” Chris shrugged. “Chris, I don’t think you understand. I left the country so that I could get away from you people and the only reason I’m back is because my boyfriend, needs me to be here.”

Chris leaned in close and whispered into my ear. “Why do you think we invited BBMAK to headline this tour with us? Why do you think we’re so interested in Christian? We  only really want his girlfriend.”

“You guys disgust me,” I whispered angrily. “Who the fuck do you think you are?”

“No need for profanity.”

“Don’t tell me what to say. I hate you. I hate Justin, I hate JC, I hate Lance and I especially hate Joey. If you don’t really want us here then let us go home you selfish bastard.”

Chris’s eyes softened and he looked towards the wall. “I do. I want you here. I need, you here. What I said in that last letter was true Abby. I am in love with you and God help me ‘cause  I can’t help it.”

“So this was all your idea?”

“Yes.”

“Well it was a bad one. Christian is my boyfriend, I don’t need or want you so let us go home.”

Chris looked at me with stone cold eyes. “Just stop with the going home thing because you know damn well BBMAK doesn’t want to go home. Headlining with us is the best thing that has ever and will ever happen to them. Their careers are going to go crazy because of us. We’re doing this for them, but mostly for you.”

“BBMAK doesn’t need you.”

“Bull shit.”

We sat there like that on the bed for a good three minutes just staring into each others eyes, each of us seeing the determination in the others’. I was determined to leave, he was determined to make me stay. Neither of us were going to give up but if there was one thing I was willing to admit was that BBMAK wasn’t going to just pack up and leave. This tour was all they’d been talking about since Johnny had called their manager and asked if they would be willing to go on tour alongside NSYNC this fall.

I felt Chris’s hand touch my jaw and came to awares. His face was mere centimeters from mine and his mouth was slightly parted in anticipation. I pushed his chest as hard as I could which sent him tumbling off of the bed. I took this opportunity to let him know how this tour would go down. I jumped off of the bed onto his stomach and straddled him. I pinned his wrists to the floor and leaned down until we were nose to nose.

“This is how this tour is going to go,” I whispered forcefully, “Don’t look at me, don’t talk about me and don’t think about me. I’m going to stay with BBMAK, you’re going to stay with NSYNC. I don’t talk to you, you don’t talk to me. You keep your hands off of me, I shudder to think of touching you. We do not break these rules, we do not bend these rules. We only obey these rules. Got it?” Chris looked at me then quickly kissed me on the lips. I slapped him across the face. “You don’t listen do you?”

“Nope, I guess not,” he said and sat up. We were face to face again on ever ground but this time I was sitting on his lap. “Please give me a chance,” he said and kissed my hand.

“No!” I said and wrenched it from his filthy grasp.

The door opened suddenly and Christian strolled swiftly in the door, stopping when he saw the extremely compromising position we had found ourselves in. We sat there for a moment, all three of us, none of us knowing quite what to say. What Chris said next was what started it all.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story