Story Notes:
Story is Rated R.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This Story is rated R.

"Hey Lex" Mr. Hape said as she walked into the bookstore and went behind the counter to clock in.

The girl was quiet and spoke only when she was spoken to or when she needed to. Mr. Hape really didn't know much about Lexi Finn but figured it was because she was new to the area and had recently just moved into the Apartment building that was across the street from the store.

Lexi nodded at her supervisor as he handed her the key to the store. Mr. Hape was the owner of the place and trusted the young lady with runing the store while he was gone for a month.

She needed this job desperately. She had been raised by her parents to respect others. Her politeness and honesty was what made her Junior manager of the store.

She was 22 years old living by herself after going through an abusive relationship with a boy that had problems.


She used to be an out going girl before that. It was during the time she was in college. She was a sophmore and he was a freshman. The man who she had been dating had a problem and she had found out the hard way what that problem was.

He had told her over the phone that he was obessed with sex. He was always wanting it and she had ended up getting pregant at 19. She was forced to drop out of school and move back home. 

The boy had called her and told her he was sorry and asked if he could be given another chance. She had ended up moving in with him when she was 21 and for nearly six months she was being abused. 

In the start of June, she got away from him and placed a restraining order on him.

 


She shook her head to get rid of the bad memories. She was no longer like that. She had given up her child after he was born.

 

She would receive pictures of him now and then.

 


Through out the day the store got busier and she was busy making calls and answering them.

 

Her shift went fast and soon it was closing time. After counting the register and locking the door, she went home.

When she arrived at her apartment, she sighed happily and logged into her computer to check her e-mail.

She loved boy bands and her current favorite was *Nsync. She popped in her favorite *Nsync CD and went back to her computer.

This I Promis You started playing through her speakers. The song cheered her up alot. Her mail box was full of junk mail and she began deleting a lot of it.

Then one of the e-mails caught her interest.

It was an e-mail address list of made up e-mail addresses of Lance Bass from *Nsync sent to her by one of her two friends.

Hey Lex, thought that this might interest you alot. By the way Cassie got three tickets to Friday Night's *Nsync concert call me if you are interested in going. Brittney

She smiled and picked up her phone.

Brittney picked up on the first ring.

Brittney, I couldn't say no to a contert ever especially if it was an *Nsync contert. I would love to go.

Brittney told when she would pick Cassie and her up on Friday and hung up.

After getting off the phone with Brittney, Lexi turned her attention back to the list of e-mail addresses and chose the first address at the top of the list.

She clicked on compose and filled in the address she had chosen.

To:Bass@gmail.com  (Note:This is a fake e-mail address please don't use)

From:Jr.BookstoreManager@gmail.com (Fake e-mail address also don't use)

 Dear Lance Bass

I am 22 years old and I live alone. I keep to myself most of the time because of a bad relationship that I had. I love *Nsync and books. I have problems with people especially boys. I was kicked out my parent's home. I am a quiet person who doesn't trust a lot people except for my friends and my boss. My friend Cassie managed to get three front row seats to your concert this Friday.

From your fan, 

Bookworm

She didn't give her real name.

 


In a hotel room not that far away from where she lived, Lance Bass was checking his own e-mail.

 

When his computer beeped at him, he had received a new message, he was confused.

Thank fully the other boys were with him.

"Hey guys come here" he said waving his friends over.

"What is it Lance?" Chris Kirkpatrick asked.

"I received a new message from a person who calls themselves Bookworm" Lance said.

"Well lets see it" Justin said as Lance clicked on the message.

 

To:Bass@gmail.com

From:Jr.BookstoreManager@gmail.com

Dear Lance Bass,

I am 22 years old. I live alone. I keep to myself most of the time because of  a bad relationship I once had. I love *Nsync and books. I have problems with people especially boys. I was kicked out of my parent's house. I am a quiet person who doesn't trust a lot of people except for my friends and my boss. My Friend Cassie managed to get front row seats for your  concert this Friday Night.

From your fan,

Bookworm

Lance sighed. How did a fan manage to get his e-mail address?

"Lance are you going to reply back?"

Before he had a chance to answer JC's question the computer told him he had received another message. It was from the same person.

Lance,

I really hope to meet you at the concert. I hope this was a fake e-mail address

Bookworm

 

"She hopes it was fake e-mail address!" Lance shouted at the computer out loud angerily before calming down.

"You better reply dude" Justin whispered softly

Lance agreed and replied back

Dear Bookworm,

This is Lance Bass. How on earth did you get my real e-mail address? Hope to see you this Friday night

Signed 

Lance

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story