Lance decided to go for a walk. He needed to calm down some.

He had been shocked to see the two messages he received.

Who was this person? he wondered as he walked passed the closed bookstore. If he had looked inside he would have noticed the light was on and that a girl around his age was standing behind the counter with a book in her hands.

He didn't noticed her. The girl however noticed him out of the corner of her right eye.

She put the book she was holding down, picked up  a business card, turned the lights off and left, locking the door behind her and went after him.

She caught up to him at a near by park. He was sitting at a bench.

He noticed her. "Hi" he said.

She just stared at him. She dropped what she was holding and turned around and ran into the darkness.

Lance sighed. He hadn't ment to frighten her. He got off the bench and picked up what the girl had dropped.

It was a business card for a local bookstore. It had two names on it.

In the darkness he could just make out a girl's name on it. 

The girl who had dropped the card must have been Lexi Finn, he thought as he walked back to his hotel room.

 


Once she was back in her apartment, she checked her e-mail.

She had one new message.

To:Jr.BookstoreManager@gmail.com

From:Bass@gmail.com

Dear Bookworm,

This is Lance Bass. How on earth did you get my real e-mail address? Hope to see you this Friday night.

Signed

Lance Bass

She was shocked to learn that the e-mail address that she had picked was Lance Bass's real e-mail address.

She decided not to reply back until she needed to. She didn't want to bother him ever again. 

 


Friday came to quickly. She was suppose to work that day but she already told Brittney she was going to the concert. So Lexi decided to keep the store close today.

 

Cassie and her lived in the same building but on different floors. She got dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and one of her band t-shirts.

Then she took the stairs to the first floor where Cassie welcomed her into her apartment room.

20 minutes later, Brittney arrived and the three girls went to the mall.

They were getting clothes to wear to the concert. Lexi wasn't big on clothes so she picked out simple clothes. The store they were shopping in carried band tee shirts. 

She looked around and found the perfect t-shirt. The t-shirt had *Nsync on it. It wasn't too big or too small and when she went to try it on it felt right. 

The t-shirt was white. Now all she had to do was look for a pair of blue jeans and a converse. It took her a few minutes to find what she was looking for.  While waiting for her two friends to finish up what they were doing, Lexi went to buy art supplies. They had planned to make a poster to take to the concert. That's why had gotten an early start.

She was excited for this concert. Little did she know that Cassie not only managed to get front row seats but she had also managed to get tickets for a private meet and greet after the concert.

Her two best friends knew a little of her boyfriend problems and people problems. Cassie had known Lexi a little bit longer than Brittney and had been there for Lexi to help her out of a very serious money problem.

They were always trying to help Lexi but sometimes helping Lexi with her problems just made things worse. 

This concert was to help Lexi become a little more social with more people other than her boss and her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This Chapter is going to be broken down into 3 parts.

This is part 1.

In the next part we get a look of Lexi's past and present history

Part 3 is preparation for the concert.

Please review and I know that I need to update my other stories.


Incomplete
Boybandfreakis20 is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A Girl Called Bookworm also liked 4 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story