Justin

“Welcome to my humble abode.” I stepped aside and allowed Azaria to enter my apartment. I watched the seductive sway of her hips as she walked around me. I couldn’t wait to the have those love handles in my hands.

Immediately, Lola scrambled into the hall, vying for attention. Lola bounced around Azaria’s ankles with exuberance. “This is Lola.”

Azaria bent to pet the dog, “She’s adorable.” She gushed, smiling. Of course, Lola soaked it all up.

Okay that’s it. “Scat Lola.” I urged the puppy out of the room.

“Let me give her something to eat.”

“Hurry up.” Azaria shrugged her coat off her shoulders and proceeded to undo the top button of her blazer.

My mouth went dry, hungry for the taste of her, to nuzzle her skin, and most definitely in the luscious display of cleavage.

“Shit…” I rushed into the kitchen finding anything I could to satisfy the dog for a few hours. Damn I wish I had a sleeping pill for dogs.

When I returned, Azaria was nowhere to be found. I loosened my tie, calling out for her, she didn’t answer. I caught sight of her as I rounded the corner. She was perched on the arm of the sofa attempting to right the direction of the star placed atop the Christmas tree.

The action caused the skirt to stretch around her backside. Heat streaked through me as my palms itched to squeeze it. I was ready to take her upstairs and do wicked things to her body.

“Azaria?” At the sound of her name, she turned to me. I wasn’t prepared for the dejected attitude she showcased. Great, just what I needed.

She slipped off the arm of the couch and sauntered to me, her earlier despondency quickly masked by seduction.

“Okay, let’s get this over with.” She uttered her words simultaneously with the task of unfastening each button while continuing her tantalizing stride towards me. Of course, while I was distracted by swaying hips and a sneak peek of smooth brown skin, her comment hadn’t fell on deaf ears.

When she was close enough, I hauled her into my arms so that the curves of her body were clearly identifiable to mine. Surprised, she gasped.

“Not doing this your way anymore Azaria. I’ll be damn if for all my hard work I only get fifteen minutes of fame.”

I moved my hands down and under her blazer, until they encountered a sleek back where I traced erotic patterns with my fingertips. Arching into me, she began to sinfully and suggestively move, so that her pelvis would bump mine and she would get a little taste of what she was seeking. She latched onto the back of my head (her favorite spot to place her hands) and crushed her lips to mine in a burning kiss.

Working fast in “getting this over with”, She jerked my shirt open by its lapels and the buttons took off finding purchase somewhere on the floor. She stroked my bare chest with the tips of her manicured nails and I groaned. Clutching my shoulders, she rose onto the very tip of her shoes, and locked a silky thigh to my hip. My pulse raced. I hooked my hand under her thigh to steady it. She moved closer, seeking more pressure. My semblance of control was now fading. Yet, I was planning to savor Azaria for as long as possible.

So I reached down, took hold of the lonely leg before me, and lifted it to where it joined it’s counterpart around my hips. A rush of stunned air escaped Azaria’s lungs as she, full breasts and all, settled into me. She gripped my shoulders and I an ample portion of her ass as she hurriedly twisted her pelvis, snuggling me between her thighs to tame the ache there. With our upper bodies now leveled, I devoured her mouth with my kisses, as I desired.

Holding Azaria close, I suddenly stumbled towards the staircase. I planned to move us to the bedroom without any protest from her, but my foot had only landed on the first stair before she snatched her lips away and opened her big mouth.

“No. I don’t want to go upstairs, no.”

“Forget it Azaria. I’m not having sex with you on the stairs.” Well, maybe in the near future.

I climbed a few more stairs and she panicked, stiffening in my embrace.

“Justin…” She whined but it came out more like purr. Sharp needles of sexual excitement and anticipation shot through every nerve in my body when she flicked her tongue against my throat. My pulse jumped under her inviting attack.

“Damn you.” I groaned and lowered until I sat upon hardwood stairs with Azaria draped in my lap. Feeling victorious, she pulled my face up and kissed me long and deeply.

“I win.” She nipped my bottom lip and giggled.

As soon as we made it upstairs, I pulled Azaria into my arms, lifting her effortlessly with a low growl of hunger until she was able to wrap her shapely legs around my waist. Stepping forward, my hands suddenly gripped her bottom as I pressed her back against the closed door of my bedroom. Releasing a short gasp, she gave a sexy little smile, somewhat evil and ran her palms up the length of my arms until they settled on my shoulders.

Clinging to each other anxiously, my tongue swept through her mouth with untamed fierceness. By taking hold of her mouth, she wouldn’t have a chance to object to the loving I was about to put on her. Suddenly, as if she couldn’t control her reaction to me, she drank desperately from my lips and her body began to move against mine with a welcoming that she would have never have given if I hadn’t coaxed it out of her.

She whimpered as I kissed a trail down her neck and then suckled the soft bare flesh exposed through the opening of her blazer as I ground my hardness into the one place she needed to feel me. Azaria forced a hoarse cry to the back of her throat. I suppressed a chuckle. Who was this woman kidding? She wants me. Wants me bad.

She dragged her mouth from mine, brushing aside my button-less shirt, then fumbled with my belt buckle before she whispered, “This isn’t your bedroom, is it?” and shoved her hand into my pants. My eyes fluttered close when she gripped me. Exhaling deeply, my head dropped to her chest and I ignored her question.

“Justin?” She purred, her hold tightening delightfully. Struggling to lift my head, I stared into brown eyes clearly darkened by desire and wondered what the somber look meant.

What was with her opposition to bedrooms, upstairs even? Did it mean something? Had she had a bad experience? Hell, why bother? It takes too much effort to understand Azaria. And this isn’t about that, it’s about sex. Sex with Azaria Richards. Mmmmm hmmmm.

Before she could say another word, I pulled her hand away and released her, letting her slide down the length of my body as I pushed her backwards into the darkness of my bedroom. She grunted stubbornly and as I absently reached for the light switch, her hand covered mine.

“Leave it off.” She demanded hoarsely.

“What? Hell no.” Very adamant, I flicked on the light.

“Justin!” She hollered, dismayed.

Damnit! Azaria, naked, bronzed, and gorgeous, stood on display for me. She had stripped her body of all of her clothes and I had missed it! She probably had to wiggle out of that deliciously tight skirt and lace panties. And I’m sure it was a hell of a sight when she peeled the matching pink lace bra with the front snap away from her breasts. Now she had backed up to the bed, sat down and crossed her leg one over her other to hide her femininity, then shielded her breasts, their fullness pushing up against folded arms. Damn, damn, damn!

I can’t believe she had taken off her blazer, bra, panties, and leggings all under ten seconds! That had to be a record.

With my fists balled at my sides, I stalked towards the gloriously nude figure of Azaria, the goddess herself. My pants slipped from my waist and fell in a heap around my ankles. I stumbled forward clumsily, effectively ending my confident stride.

Amused, Azaria struggled not to laugh. She failed, swallowing it back with a snort. After untangling my pants from around my ankles, I tossed them away. Standing in a pair of snug black briefs and calf-high dress socks, I looked at Azaria with a cocked brow. She bit her bottom lip before bursting into a fit of giggles, her chest bouncing as she did so. Her laughter quickly seized when she caught my cobalt gaze appraising her body and if it was possible to shield anymore of herself, she squeezed her thighs together and repositioned her arms over her breast. Unknown to Azaria though, I caught a flash of nipple. It was about damn time for that.

In an effort to pursue her properly this time, my once confident but quick stride slowed to a hesitant prowl, like a cheetah around its prey. When I finally reached her, I squatted down at the foot of the bed, resting my hands on the pair of silky thighs before me. The smoothness of her skin was rewarding. It was about time for that too.

Azaria watched me with uncertainty, her eyes taking on a doe-like quality.

“Why don’t you want me to see you naked Azaria?” She didn’t answer me, deciding to take an alternate route and slightly back away from me when my hands begin to travel and massage her thighs deeply. I followed her up onto the bed. She pulled her knees up to her chest in a defensive manner. I was flashed again and I didn’t bother to hide the fact that I was smiling about it.

Still smiling, I asked, “Could you possibly be afraid of me?” She immediately scoffed at the idea.

“I’m not afraid, well not of you anyway.” So she says, yet she continued to move away from me, scooting on her ass towards the headboard. Suddenly, she stiffened, glancing down at the navy bedspread beneath her. I guess she finally realized that she was right where I wanted her…in my bed. Aahh, life is great.

“Azaria, Azaria, A-zaria…” I crawled to her until she had nowhere else to go. She bit her bottom lip in defiance until I wrapped my arms around her and hauled her onto my lap.

“Justin!” Azaria shrieked, fumbling frantically to hide her curvaceous form. Too late, appreciative eyes had taken in everything, every nook and cranny.

Hungrily I drank in the sight of her, full breasts, slightly pudgy, but sexy, stomach with a gumdrop belly button, a toned waist that spanned into ample hips, which ultimately led to generously thick thighs and delicate feet. Now, I only have to imagine what she looks like from behind since I’ve seen everything else. Suddenly, I was grinning profusely and my body responded to the warm softness of her so much that I had to stop myself from groping her like a famished mad man. But damnit, I was starving.

I leaned over and forcefully captured her mouth, nipping and teasing until hers opened beneath mine. Instantly, I took advantage of the opportunity, my tongue plundering relentlessly while Azaria had her guards down. Deciding to finally give in, Azaria flattened her hands against my chest as she deepened the kiss, sucking my tongue into her mouth. Whoa.

I pulled her closer, shivering with delight from the feel of her body so close to mine. I’d wanted to do this for so long that I was almost mindless from the pleasure.

My hands slid down to her hips, pulling her into my hardness. The rounded curves of her ass felt tantalizingly ripe and full in my hands. It seemed that I’d been waiting forever to feel those lush globes under my hands. Azaria let out a groan of surrender against my mouth as I kneaded the bare flesh in my palms.

She shifted her body suddenly so that she was straddling my lap between the snug heat of her thighs. My hands had reluctantly left her bottom and moved to her breasts. I’d been longing to see, feel, and taste them and wasn’t disappointed. I couldn’t resist the need to feel their velvety softness in my hand and against my tongue.

As soon as the soft wetness of my mouth touched her nipple, we both groaned. Ooh, I tasted a hint of honey as I drew the soft center into the warmth of my mouth, the tip of my tongue lavishing each swollen tip with elaborate attention.

Azaria cried out as she held my head against her, straining to get closer to me. Soon, she began a slow grind of her hips against me, twisting in a rhythm that simulated the initiation that had yet to occur. I felt my control slipping fast into the greedy hands of Azaria. Certainly, she was afraid of the emotions that were bubbling between us and wanted to claim control of the situation. She couldn’t operate any other way.

“Baby, baby, wait-” She grasped my wrists and thrust her breast against my chest. I gasped instantly feeling her hardened nipples. Azaria moaned, enjoying the sensation as well.

“Azaria, wait, my briefs. I need to get them off…now!” I demanded in a strained whisper as my body threatened to release even before getting the goods. I couldn’t let that happen. Justin Jr. and I had waited too long.

Just as Azaria’s hands settled upon the edge of my underwear, I pushed her until her back was flat against crisp cool sheets and her head rested against a stack of pillows. Her tousled hair lay in a mass of waves against the cream pillowcases. If I told her how beautiful she looked right now, she would probably withdraw. Therefore, I withheld the compliment and ripped away my briefs, tossing them aside until they landed on the floor somewhere.

Quickly reaching into the nightstand, I searched desperately for a couple packets of condoms and scattered them besides us. I brought one to my mouth and started to rip it open with my teeth until Azaria stopped me.

“Give it to me.” She suggested in a whisper. Oh, I’ma give it to you all right. You better believe it. However, Azaria wasn’t hinting at my abilities, she wanted me to hand over the protection. I did so dutifully. I’d give her what she wanted as long as I got what I wanted.

Not even giving thought to foreplay, Azaria put the protection in place and used one hand to guide me inside of her. As I sank into her inch by inch, she immediately closed her eyes against the strong sensation. I thought I had hurt her until she locked her legs behind my waist. Opening her eyes, she stared directly into mine. She wasn’t trying to read them, only watching me watch her.

Feeling her melt around me like honey on a hot day, I clenched my teeth. “Don’t move.” I whispered tightly, burying my face into her neck as I struggled for control. At this rate, I could be finished before we began.

Obviously though Azaria had a rebellious nature about her and didn’t like to be told what to do. She began to explore the contours of my shoulders and back. Having no other choice, I started to grind my hips, ending each rotation with a deep thrust that caused Azaria to writhe deliciously beneath me each time.

Our gazes locked and held, as I tried to gauge exactly what she was feeling. However, my assessment ended quickly when Azaria’s eyes closed to ward off my questing gaze. Brushing lips against her damp forehead, glistening with a layer of sweat, I attempted to relax and pleasure her at the same time. She stiffened instead, as if she hadn’t known I was that close to her. As if, she had forgotten I was still moving inside her.

“Azaria, you have to trust me.” In response, she wiggled and arched into me. Gripped my hips to deepen the grind, match my rhythm, my nice and slow rhythm. As she pushed and pulled on my shoulders, I swallowed her moans of pleasure into my mouth.

“Oh…I don’t trust anyone.” She finally uttered in a throaty whisper against my lips as I shifted to increase the length and speed of my strokes. I was rewarded with a delightful shudder and a sigh from Azaria when her head dropped back against the pillows.

Just when I thought that I was the one in control, the one rocking her world, Azaria’s hands landed on my chest and she shoved me onto my back, never once breaking the connection as she straddled me. Immediately, I moved to sit up. Immediately, she removed my hands from her thighs and firmly pushed them above my head. I blinked in surprise as I realized her intention to pin me down and win.

“Zar, what-” Before I could finish, she lowered herself onto me, smiling smugly. I gasped softly at the delicious, satisfying feeling of steadily pressing into her snug heat. Damn, I’ll never get sick of this. I groaned as I slid into her, burying myself deep within her body.

I gritted my teeth tightly as sounds of pleasure escaped my throat and my hips began to slowly circle and thrust, seeking more of her, but Azaria pulled away.

“Wait-” I released a grunt, my signal for her to continue, but she declined, leaning over to nip my bottom lip evilly. She was mocking me. I hate her!

“No…” She whispered breathing hotly against my skin; her grip against my wrists almost piercing my skin.

“You are full of-” She lifted her hips silencing me; rising until only the tip of me was within her before slowly gliding back down.

“Shit,” My jaw dropped open from the jolt of pure hot lust that spread through my body at the slow teasing sensation. She repeated the process as she buried me inside her again. She was trying to kill me! And I would let her as long as I died a happy death.

My breath hitched and I strained against her grip, itching to dig my fingers into the smooth curves of her ass and take over.

I braced my feet against the mattress, trying to take over the pace, but she planted her weight on me to minimize my control. I huffed in frustration and dropped back to the mattress. Come on!

“Unh uh.” Her face floated above mine, her breath tickling my lips as she spoke her next words, “Not doing this…your way.” She repeated my words back to me, pausing to grind her hips against mine slowly.

My head fell back against the pillows as she stretched languidly, her back arching slightly, and I swear her whole body reacted to that simple movement like a tight fist, clenching me from the inside. Immediately, the punk ass groan she was looking for escaped.

“Oh shit,” I found myself trying to catch my breath as I raised my hips high, lifting her off the bed to get in at least one deep thrust before I relinquished victory to her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as I hit the right spot and her grip loosened on my wrists.

“Justin…aah.” She forced out as I thrust up again. She bit her lip to hold back another scream, but I wanted her to scream my name until her throat burned.

She grasped the back of my head and drew me toward her for a toe-curling kiss. As our lips met, I plunged my tongue deep into her mouth, reveling in the taste of her.

“Oh God-” I swallowed her moan as she gripped my shoulders, her pelvis colliding with mine.

With her warm round rear full in my hands, I thrust into her, slowly, deeply, the slickness of her thighs rubbing against mine. I buried my face in the crook of her neck to nip at the softness of her flesh with my teeth, “Is this how you want it?”

She purred again fixing me with a firm stare. “Shut up-” Once again I silenced her as my tongue darted forward to sample the sweet taste of her breast bouncing teasingly in front of me. She gasped, scrapping her nails against my scalp, holding me closer to her skin.

My lips traveled back up the expanse of her body to kiss her shoulder. I glanced over her shoulder to watch the bounce of her bottom as I brought her down on me again. The sight was purely enticing.

“Justin…” Rolling her hips, she moaned my name, increasing the friction, raising her hips to slide up the full length of me until the connection was nearly broken, and then slowly grinding against my lap, burying me deep within her again. We both moaned, Azaria a little louder than me though. She was almost there, I could feel it, feel her clenching around me, and she felt damn good. But she tried to fight it as she rode me with one goal in mind. Winning.

“Yeah, right there baby.” I palmed her hips bringing her down to meet my thrusts, enjoying each little whimper that escaped her parted lips every time our bodies met.

Her head fell forward onto my shoulder and her hands gripped my head to hold it steady as she plundered kisses from my lips that mimicked the movement of our bodies.

“You feel so-” Azaria placed her hand over my mouth to hinder me from saying more. She obviously hated compliments. Her lips replaced her hand as she moaned her disdain against my mouth and her body began to shudder unwillingly.

“That’s right. Let it go baby.” I whispered against her cheek, coaxing her to release with the slick movements of my hips.

“Not... yet,” she rasped as my lips clasped around a swaying breast and sucked the sound of victory right from her body as Azaria surrendered to The Justin Timberlake experience.

“No…” Much to her dismay, her body began to convulse gently around me, gripping me in a rhythmic massage that drove me to my own release. I stretched out against the bed with her on top of me, in my arms.

“I win.” I added, casually, cockily.

Azaria quickly landed a slap to my cheek. Ah, just like old times.

Azaria

After hot and sweaty loving with Justin, I awakened hours later trapped to the bed by his arms and legs. Sighing and running my fingers through the tangled mess that was my hair, I snuggled deeper into the pillows. I turned over and saw Justin next to me in bed, grinning like an idiot while asleep. He had good reason to be happy though. He finally got what he wanted. I fought him, I did, but after sexing a climax out of me, he won. Damnit, he won. Two times actually. However, the third time was a charm for me as I was able to reduce him to nothing but two groans and orgasm, and then he passed out beside me.

Staring into the darkness of Justin’s bedroom, I realized that it was barely passed midnight. That means I could slip out of here, call a cab, and get home before early morning with my dignity in tow, well what was left of it anyway. Damn, I was shameless, riding Justin like an animal in heat. My face flushed with embarrassment. No one would ever know about this.

Scrambling out of bed as naked as the day I was born and quietly as possible, I searched the small bedroom for my clothes. My hand had just clutched my skirt and bra when I heard something nudging against the bedroom door. Yet, before I could start to worry about it, a small dark figure bounded into the room. It was Justin’s cocoa brown terrier, Lola. She scurried over and stared up at me with curiously wide eyes. When she moved her mouth to bark, I bent down and clamped my hand over her mouth.

“Shhh…” She whimpered and snuggled into my arms. Great, this bitch was going to wake up Justin.

Holding the traitor in one hand, I squatted again to retrieve the rest of my things. Placing her on the foot of the bed, I wagged my finger and told her quietly, “Not to move.” Still following my every movement, she obeyed.

“Good girl.” I patted her head and started to dress, putting on my bra first, blazer second, and skirt third. Now if only I could find my panties.

Abruptly, the room was bathed in light and I turned around. Lola was lying on Justin’s chest getting the rub down of her life. That traitorous bitch.

With his arms folded behind his head, Justin watched me with a familiar heat in his gaze. “Bring that gorgeous ass back to bed.”

I fastened the last button of my blazer. “No, Justin. Me and my gorgeous ass are leaving.” I turned towards the door.

Justin tossed Lola aside, much to her disappointment. He flung back the sheet and sprang from the bed to grasp me around the waist, halting my exit. I felt his growing erection against my back and shivered, certain that he had noticed. However, I was going to play it off.

“Get that thing away from me!” I whirled around, shoving at his shoulders.

Touching his chest and taking a step back, Justin laughed. “You weren’t saying that earlier my dear.” No of course not. “You were soaking up all this good Justin right here.” Sure was, but I’m done with you, one night is enough. Okay, one night is not enough, but it’s all I can afford to give.

Justin watched me while I was lost in my thoughts. I averted my gaze to the plain white wall behind him. I was willing to stare at anything but his body. Where in the hell are my panties.

Just then, I observed Justin making his way back to the bed. He reached down to grab his underwear and spotted my panties at that same time. Quickly slipping on his briefs, he retrieved my panties from the floor. Shit.

He grinned at me. “You still thinking about leaving?” I nodded. “Hmm, well I think I’ma keep these. You know for souvenir purposes. It was a great ride.” He winked. I studied him studying my underwear, fondling the sheer lacy material intently. He rubbed his finger along the crotch of the lace and I groaned as moisture settled between my thighs.

I shook it off. “Justin it is the middle of December. I need my damn panties.” They were Victoria’s Secret.

“You want em’? Come and get em’.” He dangled the scrap of lace from two fingers, his facial expression transforming into a naughty smirk. I wanted to slap it away. However, it was either that or my favorite panties. I chose the latter.

Slapping my hair out of my eyes and marching over to Justin as he sat on the bed, I stood before him, my stomach to his face. I stretched out an opened palm. “Hand them over boy.” Instead of obliging, that naughty smirk remained as he tossed the panties and grabbed me around the waist. Before I could blink, I was back in Justin’s bed.

“Justin!” I shoved his body away after he had rolled on top of me to seize the punches I had been landing to the middle of his chest. I struggled to sit up beside him as Lola scampered off the bed. “Where’d you put my Victoria’s Secret, you jerk?” I slapped his chest again.

“Shh…” He held my hand to his chest, dismissing me. “Lie down, go to sleep. I know you’re tired, I wore you out!” Not giving me a chance to object or bust him upside that big head, he pushed me down until I was lying on my side with my head nuzzling the fluffy pillows. His bed was more comfortable than I cared to admit.

I closed my eyes and began to ramble. “Only for a little while, okay. I’ma take a cab home.” As a response, he dragged me to his side, and then shifted so that his body was spooning mine.

When he was finally content, he sighed into my ear, “Nonsense. I’ll drive you home later, much later.” He kissed my shoulder before those busy, greedy hands of his began to venture under the lining of my blazer to caress my abdomen, lifting me from my sleep. Taking the journey a little further, his hand slithered to unbutton my skirt, beneath it, and between the smooth softness of my thighs. I arched against his hand before I could stop myself.

“Turn off the light.” I murmured while trying to gain access to the nimble fingers sandwiched between my legs. One more go with Justin, and then I’ll sneak out of here as I tried to earlier. Trust, I am going to lock Lola in the closet first.

Watching Justin stretch his arm over me towards the lamp on the nightstand, I thought he was going to abide by my request; however, I was sadly mistaken. He was only getting more of his “supplies” from one of the drawers.

“Justin?” I purred, knowing he was putty in my little hands whenever I did.

“What-” He paused and I felt him harden against me. “No. I’m keeping the light on.” He said once he realized what I was asking.

“Why-” My pouting seized when he flipped me over and I was facing him.

“Because I want to be able to look into your eyes. See how I’m making you feel.” Pfff, why’d he have to get all mushy. I don’t need this right now.

“Justin, it’s just sex. Stop trying to make this something that it’s not and never will be.”

“Azaria-” I clamped my hand over his mouth and eased the condom from his grasp.

Determined not to look at me, he silently shed his underwear. I wonder if he was mad at me. His intense, contemplative expression said he was, but I let the next comment roll off my tongue anyway as I unraveled the foil and sheathed him.

“Justin, you don’t love me and I’ll never ever love you.”

He wordlessly nodded and reached over to turn off the light.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story