Author's Chapter Notes:
Five months too long. Sorry about that. But here's a nice long chapter for you to read.

Sexual Suicide Chapter 15: Conspiracy of Fools

Justin

Cupid Arrow’s walls were known for being hollow enough to hear others conversations if you put your ear against them. Yet, I couldn’t hear any of the activity going on between Azaria and her former lover boy Lamont. It was as if they were being too quiet, even doing something they weren’t supposed to.

As the annoying silence attacked my nerves, I heard a slight noise from next door. Paranoid, I tried to absorb into the wall as if there were a way to hear them more clearly.

Standing with my body plastered to the wall, suggestions of all the things Azaria and Lamont might be doing flooded my mind. And I wondered how much of a fight Azaria would put up towards Lamont’s advances. Would she slap him for “accidentally” touching her butt too? Probably not since she and this chocolate dud head guy had history.

He might have mastered the quickest way to wear down Azaria’s defenses. Oh God, he probably had Azaria on her back somewhere in our office at this very moment.

When I heard a loud noise, I went to panic mode.

I dashed towards the door. My sweaty palms fought with the knob before I yanked it open and immediately bumped into a solid body. It was Cora, the new company secretary. Greta used to be the secretary before that day she filled in for Azaria and then ended up getting a makeover. Ian had since found her more useful.

“Hey Cora,” what the hell do you want? I’m on a mission woman.

“Mr. Timberlake, your ten-thirty appointment has arrived.”

“Damn,” I scratched restlessly at my scalp. “Can she wait a few minutes? I have to take care of something.” And I can’t think about helping a client begin a relationship when mine, if I can call it such, is in jeopardy.

“Um sir, she has already waited for fifteen minutes.”

“Okay, send her in.” Sighing and on edge, I walked disappointedly to the desk and threw myself into my chair, banging my knee in the process. I uttered a curse just as I picked up the crisp sheet of paper and read over its details. This woman’s profile was so damn long.

“Shit.”

“Is my profile that horrible?” I looked up to a mature bronze-tone woman standing in the doorway. Actually she displayed a model-like pose, perched up against the doorframe in a navy wool trench coat; knee length, chocolate brown pumps, and a shockingly red scarf wrapped around her neck. Her hair, speckled with the obvious I-missed-my-hair-appointment gray strands, was pulled back from her face in a tight bun. This was Claudette Thorne.

Uh, no it’s not horrible.” I assured her, although I had no idea since I hadn’t finished reading it. It could very well be horrible. It could very well be the reason she was man-less.

“Oh well good.” She offered timidly not moving from her spot by the door. Oh this is just great, Azaria gets to have a session with one of her ex-sex buddy’s and I get a woman who is afraid of me. Where was my ex-sex buddy Double-jointed Hailey? Why didn’t Ian look her up?

“Ms. Thorne. Come in and have a seat.” She remained where she was. Lady come on I have better things to do with my time like stop Azaria and her office rendezvous.

Ms. Thorne grasped onto her purse as if she suddenly changed her mind about showing up. Then as quickly as the doubt surfaced, it disappeared, and she rushed for her seat in front of me.

“So, Ms. Thorne…why are you here?”

She set her purse in the empty chair nearby before focusing on me. “I’m looking for a man.”

“Well, no sh-well, of course ma’am.”

“Not just any kind of man. I’m looking for a specific type of man.” How specific, I wondered.

“Okay, we’ll have to doctor your profile so it appeals to whatever man you desire. Can you name the specifics please?” Following my question, she immediately snatched a collection of papers that were stapled together from her purse.

“I have a list.” One that she was eager to explain.

Damn, these requirements were specific! Hell, by the time I’m done with her, Azaria would be six months pregnant with Lamont’s baby!

She had everything listed from where he must live to what his favorite drink should be. Maybe she read a false advertisement if she thinks I’m going to provide her these services. I’m not a private investigator.

“Ma’am your desires are somewhat unrealistic. I don’t think we’re going to be able to help-”

“I’ll pay you one thousand dollars.” Shit that was triple the amount we would normally charge and I have bills to pay…

“Sold.” Forget Azaria for now, I just got me a sugar momma.

Azaria

I tapped a fire engine red polished nail on the mahogany surface of my desk as I pretended to listen intently to the foolishness that was spewing from the mouth of Lamont Benjamin II.

For the last ten minutes, Lamont and I had been discussing the details of his profile, which I knew were false and I called him on it.

“Why are you lying on your profile Lamont? Why even bother coming to Cupid’s Arrow? I’m sure you know we only deal with clients with serious inquiries.”

“Well besides the fact that-” He suddenly paused and quickly altered his answer to, “I’m here on business.”

“Well, I’ll tell you what I think,” I said, leaning forward. I had my game face on now.

“You have been looking for me every since I skipped out on you and now you have schemed up some kind of plan with my idiot of a boss to talk to me. Right?”

He didn’t answer right away, which meant that I was absolutely correct on my assumptions.

“Are you upset with me Azaria?”

“Ms. Richards.” I snapped, correcting him.

“Well Ms. Richards it seems that you are upset with me. I want to know why.”

I place the palm of my hand on his forehead, checking for a fever. “Okay, you don’t have a fever. So you can’t be delirious.”

Lamont laughed and reached for my hand, leaving a kiss on the back of it. I snatched my hand away, itching to slap that smirk off his face.

When Lamont waltzed into my office earlier, I’ll admit that I was beyond shocked but I wasn’t expecting to be put through this torture. I hadn’t even entertained the notion that Lamont could’ve possibly set up this interview as an ulterior motive. Back when we were messing around he didn’t appear like the sneaky type. The clingy type, yes, but never sneaky.

Lamont had been clingy and needy to the extent where I couldn’t take it anymore. He was constantly obsessed with “where’s this relationship going” questions after just two weeks of spending time with me. And that’s when I called it quits and jumped on a bus to a new state. And apparently he hadn’t taken it as well as I had previously thought since he was here in my office.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to remain calm when I allowed these words to rumble off my tongue, “Okay whatever idiot told you that this hair-brained idea would work, slap them. That relationship we had is gone…that ship has sailed. Think Titanic.”

Standing to my feet and sashaying to the door, I indicated that this conversation was over. “I’m going to have a much needed conversation with Mr. Stevens. Please be gone by the time I return.”

On my way to Ian’s office, I passed by the new office secretary Cora. “Hey Cora.”

“How did the new proposal assessment go with Lamont Benjamin?”

Hold up. Skkrrd. “Proposal assessment? Since when do we have proposal assessments with clients?”

“Client? Mr. Benjamin isn’t a client. Mr. Stevens created mock interviews for potential employees to perform with existing employees.”

“And the existing employees have no knowledge of this? That son of a-”

“That’s correct.” Cora watched me with wide eyes. “Oh no, not the son of a-part but your first assumption.” She fidgeted with the top button of her blouse anxiously.

“I can’t believe this. Lamont’s going to work here? Oh my God!” I was so angry I nearly pulled out my freshly straightened hair that I had Chanté, who I found out was actually good for something, flat-iron it.

“It’s not official but I’ll definitely find out for you.” She hurried off as she saw Lamont exiting my office. Following suit, I went in the other direction.

I happened to pass by the office where Justin was interviewing his client or prospective employee. I poked my head inside, staring at the back of his female client’s head, but Justin looked right up at me as if he knew I would be standing there.

His client was peering down at some list and explaining its contents while Justin focused entirely on me. His gaze perused my outfit as if looking for something wrong, unnerving me to the point that I myself took a second to check. When I noticed nothing out of the ordinary, I tugged on the hem of my skirt, and my gaze returned to Justin.

He raised his brow suspiciously and when I was ready to call him on it, Ian appeared out of nowhere with Lamont by his side and told me that he needed to see me in his office. Justin and I were both thinking, “what the hell?” but I followed them anyway.

“Have a seat Ms. Richards.” There were in fact two seats to choose from. One beside Ian and another across from him, of course I chose the latter. Lamont should be the one to sit with him since they were now buddies as of recent events.

As soon as I sat down, I became their main focus. Ian began hounding me for details about my “mock” interview with Lamont. And Lamont, he folded his arms across his chest and smirked at me from across the desk, much like Justin used to during our meetings.

Justin. I wondered about his interview with his client. Did she happen to be someone he knew in the past, similar to my situation with Lamont? If so, just how well did they know each other? Was it a real relationship or just a fling? Most likely the latter.

Justin didn’t seem capable of being in a relationship at least that was my initial assumption, which is why I chose him over the rest of my dickheaded male coworkers. But now, it’s turning out to be like every one of my other flings, a big mess. He can’t seem to or either refuses to comprehend the implied rules for our relationship. Unfortunately, I might have to end this before it goes beyond my control and I hate not being in control. But got damnit, I only got one night of good sex out of him. Oh well.

“Azaria are you listening to me?” Ian asked, and I wasn’t listening but I am now.

“Yup.”

“So why don’t you have any friends Ms. Richards?” Lamont spoke up even though no one was talking to him. And what’s with the emphasis on my name?

“Well, Mr. Stevens, I’ve had friends. Lots of them…but they were bad apples. Poison apples are more like it. I guess I just don't know how to pick them. So, I’m done with friends, I prefer acquaintances.”

I directed my gaze at Lamont just to make sure he understood my theory on friendships. Damn, I wish Justin was present because he needed to hear some of this conversation as well.

“Bad apples? All of them?” Why did it seem like I was in a therapy session?

“Yes.” I didn’t bother explaining further, even though both Ian and Lamont were hanging on my every word.

“Was I a bad apple Azaria?” Now it was back to informalities? I can’t believe he had the nerve to ask me that in front of my boss! I bet the two of them will talk about me as soon as I leave this room and discuss their “must ruin all things Azaria” scheme.

I hated Lamont Benjamin II. I hated Ian Stevens. I hated both of them. I hate him for putting me in such a dilemma and putting my personal life on display for my boss. I hated him for being at ease and in control while he was ruining my life. I should be in control. I’m always in control of everything. Why can’t everyone just understand that?

“You were the worst one.” I said, smirking.

“What about Justin?” Ian quickly spoke up; leaving me a little discombobulated for a second and I didn’t like it one bit.

What does Justin have to do with this conversation? In fact why am I even here?” If I found that all three of them, Justin included, cooked up this plot, someone would have serious hell to pay. Yet, for some reason I sensed that Justin wasn’t part of this. He was above doing something so petty. And what would be his motive? He already had gotten what he had wanted from me.

“Is Justin a bad apple too?” The “is” in that statement implies that there “is” a relationship between me and Justin when in fact it “was” just sex, good sex, but sex nonetheless. Besides isn’t their a law against employers seeking this type of information from their employees?

“Justin is cool.”

“What about that incident at the Christmas party?” Oh no he didn’t bring that up.

“I don’t think that’s any of Lamont’s business or yours for that matter. So this is where I’m ending the conversation. You all have a nice day.” I stood up from my seat and left the room. Whoever said that Azaria Camille Richards didn’t have self-control…he or she lied because I could have easily gone off, but I didn’t. And surprisingly I have Justin of all people to thank for this new outlook on life.

I heard the tale end of Ian's statement on my way out the door, "Isn't she just a breath of sunshine?" Of course, I let that roll off my back as I crossed the threshold.

Cora eyed me curiously as I stalked down the hall. In the midst of "my pissed off moment" I accidentally bumped into Justin as he too was walking down the hall.

"Where's Lamont?" That was the first thing Justin asked when he grabbed my shoulders to steady my balance.

"Oh you mean Satan's son? I don't care where the hell he is?"

Justin smiled brightly in response.

Justin

I entered the office and immediately shut the door. Then I entertained the idea to lock it just in case Ian or Lamont tried to intrude, but mainly for Lamont. However, I knew that was against company policy ever since those two employees were caught having office rendezvous during the lunch hour.

Azaria looked up at me suspiciously, as if she had gotten that chilly feeling that someone was watching her, that someone being me. She cracked a smile or smirk, depending on how you looked at, followed by the throw of her hair over her shoulders and finally a dramatic walk across the room….yeah it was definitely a smirk.

I watched Azaria very closely as she walked across the room and sat in my seat, of course I didn’t have a problem with that. Besides, I just hoped my seat was warm when she got up, December’s can get chilly.

Anyway, I leaned my back against the wall, continuing to watch the ever-changing character that is Azaria Richards. I told myself that I was watching her to detect her current emotion before I bothered to talk, but my conscience knew better. The real reasons were obviously to watch her until I couldn’t watch her anymore and leave me with no decision but to toss her on the desk…and you know the rest.

Before I even had the chance to consider capitalizing on that idea, Ian knocked once and let himself into the office. He frowned a little when he realized that I was blocking his view of precious Azaria, and I used those words very loosely.

“Not again Timberlake. I just need to have a quick moment with Ms. Richards.” He tried to step around me, but underestimated how quick I was on my feet as I blocked him again.

“Sure…like I’m going to believe that one Mr. Stevens, nice try. Azaria’s not feeling up to talking right now.”

“Is Mr. Benjamin still here?” Azaria spoke up, interrupting our childish antics and Ian smiled. I couldn’t tell if he was smiling in victory or smiling because she asked about Lamont. I hoped it was neither.

She moved from her seat to stand beside me. I guessed to see if he would lie to her face.

“He’s down in the networking department, completing the final phase of the new additions to Cupid’s Arrow campaign. But I wanted to let you know that he is only here temporarily and you may see him two or five more times.” Two or five more times? Oh well that is just fucking fantastic. And how come we haven’t heard about these additions to the campaign? Azaria beat me to the punch, asking my silent question.

“Oh we discussed these additions before the two of you rejoined the company…so yeah. But what I really came to do is apologize to you Ms. Richards. I shouldn’t have allowed you to be put in such an uncompromising situation like that and I’m sorry.” What uncompromising situation? What the hell did I miss while Ms. Thorne was blabbing about everything and nothing? I looked back and forth between the both of them, anxiously awaiting for someone to fill me in, but I was ignored.

“When Mr. Benjamin came to my office he told me that the two of you had discussed some wonderful ideas. I guess I got caught up in the conversation and whatever past you had with him.”

“Are you finished?” Azaria appeared just as uninterested as I did with this conversation.

Ian fidgeted a little under the forceful gaze of Azaria before speaking, “Yes I am. But I wanted to say one last thing before I leave. Sometimes the things that you’re afraid of are the things that are the most worth your while.” He said and then exited the office. His statement rendered both Azaria and I speechless. Who told Ian he could come in here and spit some knowledge? Yes I said spit.

I mean, how dare he listen to our conversation by the door and then try to tell Azaria about what’s wrong with her. I learned first hand not to analyze Azaria’s mind, feelings, actions, or bitch-ass responses because it will only result in mayhem. Of course, my car window was shattered and I was almost arrested before I learned. But then again, Ian just isn’t smart enough to take the hint. He doesn’t understand that Azaria wants nothing to do with him. See that’s the difference between him and me, I know how to listen…

“So Azaria…” I shut the door again, hoping that I had seen the last of Ian.

“All men are idiots.” Azaria sucked her teeth, her long hair flinging around her face as she plopped onto the sofa. She stretched out and swung her legs onto the armrest. These frustrated actions were sexy and I became amused with watching her maneuver her body until she was comfortable. Then, I wondered if she included me in her “all men are idiots” rant.

“Not all men Azaria.”

“Puh-lease do not exclude yourself from that. You are well on your way to being a Lamont.” She sucked her teeth and proceeded to prop a throw pillow beneath her head.

“So you and Chocolate Dud do have a history?” Azaria laughed loudly.

“Is Chocolate Dud Lamont?”

“Yeah.” I grinned, “Clever, right?”

“Hmm, I love Chocolate Duds.” I frowned at this admission.

“Hey what do you mean I’m becoming a Lamont? I’m nothing like Lamont. In fact, Lamont has nothing on me!” Azaria sighed, and while crossing her legs at the ankles; her brown eyes disappeared beneath her lids. Although, it was highly likely that she was no longer listening, I continued rambling anyway, pacing back and forth in front of her.

“Lamont didn’t know how to play the game when it came to having an affair with you. He not only let you have your way, but he let you get away from him. I would never allow that.” It wasn’t often when I had a chance to defend my opinions against Azaria. And now I was so hyped that small beads of sweat formed on my forehead.

Azaria’s eyes suddenly popped open. She stared straight up at me. “Allow it? You don’t own me boy.”

“No I don’t own you, but I will have you.” I faced her as a sure smirk stretched across my handsome features. Azaria slowly shook her head at me while clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

“Being that persistent and confident isn’t good for you.”

“No. You aren’t good for me, but I can’t resist anyway.” Surprised by my confession, Azaria’s mouth paused in the midst of a comeback.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes, signaling that all discussion of this topic was over. “Tell me about your meeting. Actually, never mind, I’ma take a nap. Lock the door if you leave so Lamont or Ian won’t bother me.” Her eyes closed again. I figured she was either really tired or she’d fake a nap so she didn’t have to deal with me. It was probably the latter, but I had something for her ass.

“I’m going to the cafeteria, you want anything?”

“I don’t care.” She mumbled.

“I’ll just bring you back a bowl of soup and some sex with Justin on the side.” Azaria only smirked as I stood up and headed towards the door. The lock clicked after I exited.

I strolled into the cafeteria and walked up to Ms. Janet’s stations. She already had my usual order ready for me. I inhaled its heavenly fragrance. “Oh how I missed your cooking Ms. Janet when I wasn’t here.”

“Don’t you leave again, here? That Colin boy was trying to take your spot, but I wouldn’t let him.” She handed me an empty foam cup so that I could prepare my own coffee.

“Oh you were looking out for me Ms. Janet?”

“Of course, don’t like that Colin too much.” She wasn’t the only one, I thought. “Hey, is your Azaria coming to lunch? I have her favorite right here.”

“She was tired, but I’ll take a bowl of soup. And don’t ever let her hear you refer to her as mine, she’ll tear me a new one because she’ll think I told you to say that.”

“Aww you’re so sweet and she gives you such a hard time.” She smiled and reached over to pinch my cheek.

“I know!” It was a shame that Ms. Janet realized that Azaria was such a ballcrusher but she herself failed to.

Ms. Janet sealed Azaria’s soup in foam bowl and wrapped up some extra breadsticks before giving it to me. “Well, you tell her I said to give you a break okay?”

“I sure will.” I handed her a ten-dollar bill and told her to keep the change. Grateful for the tip, she smiled brightly.

“Take care sugah…who is that handsome fella that just walked in? I tell you if I was about 40 years younger, I’d, how you young people say, jump on that.” I almost laughed aloud until I realized that she was talking about Lamont. Damn that incredible bastard has all the female tongues wagging. I’m officially a Lamont hater.

As he headed to the lunch station, I moved in the other direction, but Lamont caught me before I exited. He said he wanted to introduce himself. Whatever. I got a cup of coffee while he sweet-talked Ms. Janet. After he had his food, he pointed out an empty table. I sat down with the intention of giving him no more than ten minutes of my time. And that was being awfully generous.

“Lamont Benjamin, an old friend of Azaria’s.” And I’m Justin ‘I don’t give a shit’ Timberlake.

“Um, Justin.” He nodded and shook my hand.

“You’re Azaria’s consultation partner, right?” He opened his food and began eating. That was very inconsiderate Lamont.

“Yes.” I slowly sipped from my cup.

“Oh cool. How long has she been working here?”

“Not long.” If he was fishing for details, he wasn’t going to get a long response out of me.

“Really? So how is it working with her? I know it’s hard pretending to be immune to her.”

“If you say so.” I continued with my vague replies because the last time I opened my mouth in the lunchroom, everything I said and didn’t say about Azaria somehow had gotten back to her. And now that we are in a different stage of our relationship than the previously, I want to remain on her good side, well at least good enough where sex is still an option.

“I do say so because I’m not immune to Azaria at all. She has a way of pulling a man in without saying anything at all.” Speak. I made Azaria known to that fact earlier.

“But what I want to know is how you get her to be so nice to you. She’s listening to everything you have to say but when I talk to her I can’t get a word.” I almost choked on my coffee. This man was mistaken. Azaria was never nice to me, except after she was embarrassed for causing a scene at the Christmas party. But no, Azaria wasn’t even nice during sex.

“I’m sorry man. I can’t help you. Azaria isn’t nice to me either.”

“Why not?”

“Hell if I know. I’ve always been the perfect gentleman.” I took another swig of my coffee.

“You must pressure her then.”

“What?” I raised my brow and put my cup aside. “What are you talking about?”

“You must be trying to make Azaria do something that she doesn’t want to do? Sex?” Nope. We already did that. I didn’t pressure her either. She came to my house.

“Commitment?” Hell no. I’m not even looking for a commitment. “Maybe it’s to actually show some feelings for you.”…..Ding.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Go for it.”

“What did you do wrong?” So I won’t make the same mistake.

“Don’t know if it was wrong per say but I gave her everything she wanted and expected everything back in return.” Damn this guy still wants Azaria and bad. So now I have to break him and Azaria’s boundaries. This is too much damn work for a couple of random booty calls.

“Why do you ask?”

“No reason.” I replied quickly and stood. Lamont looked as if he didn’t believe me, which he shouldn’t because I was the competition.

Standing before the office door, I balanced the food in my arms as I reached for my key to unlock the door. However, before I could, it swung open and a tousled but rested Azaria appeared.

She fingered her waves as she stepped aside to let me in and I thought I heard her lock the door afterwards. “Whatcha get me?”

“Soup.” I announced as she followed me to the sofa.

“My favorite?” I nodded. “Ooh.”

“Hey save those moans for later.” Again, she smirked at me. I don’t think she believed that I was serious.

“Whatever. How was your meeting?” She lowered into the space beside me.

“It was long. That lady wouldn’t stop blabbing. She had this long ass list with all these specifics of the man she’s looking for. I mean eye color, hair color, his favorite drink…and I was sitting there wondering why and the hell she needed our help. She had everything planned out but then she seemed really desperate.”

“Well at least your client interview was real. I had to interview Lamont because he’s going to work here, which I still think is not a good idea. Stupid Ian.” My thoughts exactly.

Our casual conversation died down as we focused on eating our lunch. Azaria opened her container and inhaled deeply. She moaned and greedily snatched up her spoon, dipping it into the soup. Shoving the soup into her mouth, she moaned again as the delicious flavors tantalized her taste buds. Damn maybe I should’ve gotten soup too so that I could moan along with her.

“Good?”

“Oh divine.” She sighed while her lips swathed spoon.

“Can I try some?” Her eyes shot daggers at me as if I asked for her firstborn baby instead of a spoonful of soup.

“You’ve been working here for two years and have never tried Ms. Janet’s soup?” I have but it doesn’t compare to now. I didn’t have a sexy woman moaning beside me.

“Hand me your spoon.” Azaria requested when I didn’t respond quick enough. “One taste only.” That is obviously a standard rule of hers.

Instead of handing over my spoon, I stole hers right from the bowl. She shrieked at the sight of my lips wrapped around her precious spoon, tasting her precious soup. It was delicious. I could almost see why Azaria moaned about it.

“Why did you use my spoon! I don’t know where you’re lips have been?”

“Ha! They’ve been on you?” I smirked.

“Humph, that was more than a week ago. I can’t speak for what you’ve been doing since then.” She griped before concentrating on her soup again. In seconds, she forgot all about me using her spoon.

“Is the door locked?” She looked at me as if my question caught her off guard.

“Um yeah. Ian thinks we went out for lunch.” Great. I shouldn’t expect any interruptions.

“Hey are you going to hurry up and finish that?”

Azaria rolled her eyes, “Don’t tell me-” I grasped the spoon but this time I held it to her lips. Sensing that the direction of our casual lunch had changed, Azaria locked her jaws tighter. I laughed at her audacity.

“What? You don’t want me to feed you?” She frowned while I chewed on my bottom lip. “But wouldn’t it be romantic.” That’s probably what she was afraid of.

Azaria turned away but not before her chin bumped the spoon when my hand attempted to chase her mouth. The soupy ingredients splashed onto Azaria’s blouse.

“Justin!” She yelped, snatching her stained blouse from the waistband of her skirt. Watching as Azaria anxiously wiped at the stain seeping into the rich cotton, and remembering how she knocked my drink into my lap, all I could think was payback.

“Let me help you with that.” Azaria immediately jerked away.

“No I got it.” She didn’t want me to touch her.

“Here let me-” She turned towards me, prepared to tell to me off, but her words were swallowed by my kiss. She moaned her disapproval.

I gripped her hair as my lips roamed over and around her mouth. My tongue slid over its corners, enticing hers to come out and play.

Her lips finally parted, allowed my invading tongue to slowly stroke sensuously across hers. She groaned as her hands pulled at my hair, forcing my mouth away from hers.

Together we exhaled a much-needed breath of air. Azaria opened her mouth, about to utter what I knew wasn’t a compliment for that great kiss.

Infused with a burst of determination, I restrained Azaria against the arm of the couch and stuck my hand under her already loose shirt. My hands trailed a hot path down the valley of her breasts cupped within the lacy material, fondling and searching until her body became my playground. I explored every slope and curve. This time Azaria protested, weakly.

“Justin, I said-” She tried to steer my hands away, but to her they seemed to be everywhere. “One night, remember?” She managed to remind me in between kisses. I decided to give her break. I removed my hands from underneath her blouse. She sighed, extremely grateful.

I rested back against the couch. “One night I know, but you never said anything about daytime.” My haughty smile ended in a lick of the lips before I grasped Azaria at the waist and straddled her upon my lap. Seconds later, I stood with her in my arms. In case we had to prepare for any interruptions, we were heading to the coatroom closet.

The moment we entered the closet and I slammed the door behind us, I pinned Azaria against the wall beneath the coat rack. My lips made a pit stop at her lips before they journeyed to her face, neck, and finally towards her breasts as I unhooked the front of her bra. Soon my hands became involved in the scheme to seduce Azaria. And she had definitely fallen victim to my seduction plans. Her nipples hardened under my ministrations and her eyes shimmered with obvious desire even as she still pretended to push me away.

Strange things happened to me when I touched her, but I knew I could never act on those feelings because having sex with Azaria was never supposed to be about falling in love with her or anything close to it. It was like I had to pretend to hate her just to assure her that all I wanted from her was regular use of her body. Only then was I allowed to get close to her. But today Azaria didn’t put up much of a fight because she was horny and I was willing.

Still, I didn’t like the off and on switch she frequently used when dealing with me, but at this moment in time, I couldn’t really complain.

Emotions locked within, throat burning, sweat forming on my forehead, I proceeded with my plan.

With gentle of flicks of my tongue, I lowered my head to cover her nipples, favoring them equally and repeatedly. Azaria groaned low in her throat. Disappointed by her determination to always hold back, I redoubled my efforts, hiking up her skirt and grasping her hips. I smothered her neck and collarbone with kisses, the loud slurping noises crowded the small space. Finally, she became more vocal. The moans she uttered battled the moans previously uttered during her lunch as she had devoured her soup.

“I’m ready, just c’mon.” Azaria reached in between us to remove her underwear. Aah now the rushing began. I didn’t pay her much attention though. But kept in the back of my mind that we had to make this quick.

Azaria palmed my face and kissed me hungrily until I complied with her requests. I spread her legs apart and slipped a finger inside. Her body jerked, but she was frowning.

“That’s not what I wanted.”

“No shit.” But I didn’t want to argue. That dominated our first sexual encounter.

“Justin-” The only way to shut up her up was to kiss her. The sensation of both my hands and lips soon distracted her to the point that she was practically begging for it. I palmed her ass and grinded against her before I finally relented, protected us, and entered her with a quick thrust.

Azaria met me thrust for thrust, pushing off the wall at me as she used the bar above her for leverage. She lifted her right leg against me. I grasped its counterpart until both were wrapped around my waist. We moaned in approval for the deeper connection.

“Justin!” That scream was one for the record books. Her nails dug into my shoulders as I increased the speed of my movements.

“Harder!” Azaria cried out and I complied.

We bumped against the wall hard enough for the unused hangers to clank in time with our movements. My hands slipped to her ass again, palming and molding, as I maneuvered her thrusts to my liking. Azaria was whimpering and breathless. I was growling and melting under the fierce sensations of this moment.

I mumbled incoherently as I neared my breaking point and Azaria threw her head back in ecstasy.

The pleasure of what just happened almost made me blurt out something stupid, yet luckily the intensity of the orgasm robbed me of speech.

I hoped Azaria wouldn’t offer one of her standard brush-offs as she unlocked her legs from around my waist and slid away from me when she dropped to the floor.

She raked her fingers through her hair before shaking her head as if to clear her mind. Finally, she stood and together we straightened our clothes, of course, she wouldn’t let me assist her.

When Azaria opened the closet door, her eyes darted around the office. The door was still closed. She rushed towards it to see if it was still locked. Realizing that it was, she visibly relaxed.

“So...I’m going to go to the bathroom.”

“Okay. I’ma get back to work.” Why are we talking like we didn’t just bang each other’s brains out in that closet.

“Can I come over tonight?” I had to be the bigger person here.

“Sorry no can do. I have company.”

“What? Is it Lamont?” She stared blankly at me. “Well is it?” This time she chose not to respond at all. There was that off switch again.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story