Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is 8,000 + words. Sorry it took so long, but we wanted it to be the best. Enjoy!

Azaria

Oh shit. Shit. I just had sex with Justin. Yes, it wasn’t the first time but…what the hell just happened.

Something happened in that closet and I can’t put my finger on it.

It was different. I felt different. It was sex but someone was pushing for more.

What is Justin doing? He’s not supposed to want to have random spontaneous sex whenever the moment presents itself because that doesn’t leave me enough time to prepare. In fact, by the time I was actually prepared, our office quickie was long ago over, Justin had yet to return, and I, frustrated beyond belief, was sitting with my head on my desk and my hands trembling.

Maybe I have a crack in my barricade wall for Justin is breaking all of my rules one by one. He is slowly introducing himself to Azaria and not “Azaria.” Yet, I don’t know why he is even trying. Speaking from experience, I can honestly say that Azaria has nothing on “Azaria”.

It sounds crazy but “Azaria” is self-confident, blunt, and the realest of the realists. Azaria is vulnerable, self-conscious, and holds on to useless hope that she will see her mother again.

“Azaria” is the woman that every man wants. She doesn’t want commitment just scheduled sex-sessions but not quite enough to be considered a whore. Azaria has a void to fill, where she accepts a temporary male companion but would rather have love. However, the one thing “Azaria” and Azaria have in common is that they would never confess to that.

Personally, I like being “Azaria.” She keeps me going. Azaria on the other hand had me attending weekly therapy sessions and popping pills for depression back in the day.

I don’t want to go back down that road again so I might have to start laying down the groundwork to ending this “relationship” now before Justin got any more bright ideas.

I heard the doorknob shake and lifted my head from the desk. Seconds later, Justin walked through the door. He appeared refreshed without that clammy, pale, I just had sex look. Speaking of that, I should probably brush my hair down and button the top button on my blouse because Justin had that look in his eyes again.

While I buttoned my shirt and then lifted my purse off the floor to retrieve a brush, Justin was giving me a mean side-eye on his way to his side of the office. His eyes narrowed and his tongue clicked against the roof of his mouth, mocking me as he plopped into his chair. He propped his crossed legs up on the desk and folded his arms across his chest.

“What?”

“What do you mean what?”

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“How am I looking at you?” Ooh, I could just shove this brush down his throat. Seriously.

“Huh tell me how I am looking at you? What are my eyes saying? Maybe they are saying I wish I could drag you into that closet again. Oh by the way you should probably go back in there and scoop your panties off the floor.” Embarrassed, my eyes bulged and my thighs clamped shut.

“Unless, of course, you’re offering me yet another souvenir?” I still want those panties back damnit.

“Are you mad at me or just trying to make me mad at you?”

“Yeah I’m mad at you.” I scoffed at his response.

“Why are you mad? You should be happy and not to mention relaxed. I gave you one more round than I ever intended to.”

“So what should I be grateful? Should I get down on my knees and thank the heavens?” He swung his legs off the desk and leaned forward with his elbows on his knees.

“You act as if your stuff is wrapped in gold or something.” Okay now I think I’m offended. The fact that I stalked over to him and perched on the edge of his desk proved that I was.

“If anyone is acting like my stuff is wrapped in gold it’s you. You’re the one that begs for it knowing that you hate me.”

“I should dislike you, strongly, but I don’t hate you. I wouldn’t even talk to you if I hated you. And I never begged you for it.”

“Okay then what was that in there?” I pointed purposely at the closed door of the closet.

“Oh is that what’s bothering you?” He smirked and rested his hand against my left thigh. I dug my nails into his fingers until he yelped and snatched them away.

“That was childish.” He said while massaging away the sting.

“Well, you already overstepped my boundaries. Anyway just answer the damn question.”

He sighed, “I don’t know what happened in there okay. One minute, I knew exactly what I wanted and what I was doing, and then the next I was-I was lost. I couldn’t think. I could only feel and-”

“I don’t want to hear anymore.” I hopped off his desk and began walking back over to mine. Justin jumped up and grasped my arm and then his locked around my waist as he pulled me into him. I gasped and my hands pushed against his shoulders.

“Why not? You asked and I’m telling you-well I’m trying to. What are you afraid of that I might say?” There are plenty of possibilities.

“I mean I’m not going to say I love you or anything so you don’t have to worry about that.” I should be breathing a sigh of relief right now but it’s clogged in my throat.

“I mean I can’t love you if I’m not even supposed to like you right?” Smirking again, he peered at me.

“Right.”

“I thought so.” He nodded pensively. “I should think of you as how I thought of all my other, sorry for using this word…girlfriends. As nothing more than a piece of ass-” Before he could complete his sentence, I wrenched out of his firm hold on my waist.

He was pissing me off to the point where I was itching to slap him and I hadn’t done that in at least a week.

I never told him I wanted to be referred to as something as disrespectful as a piece of ass. My only rule was that he couldn’t expect commitment from me or anything that fell into the category of being in a relationship. And maybe, maybe, if I was in a good mood we could possibly go out on one dinner date. However, anything more would cross into unwanted territory for “Azaria.”

“Where are you going? You mad because I called you a-” I whirled around and threatened him with a heated glare. He started over, “Okay well maybe I have it backwards. It seems that I may be the piece of ass in this relationship. Case in point…” He followed me to the sofa.

“You only came to my house to have sex. And you’re only really nice to me if you want sex. You don’t know anything about me really and you don’t want to because you’ll be finished with me soon right?” Okay he was starting to get a little longwinded and again I never called him a piece of ass either. In fact, I never defined him at all because it was never that serious to me.

“Let me ask you something.” I waited for him to sit down with me on the sofa.

“Do you really care or are you saying all this to prove a point? I mean, do you care about me? Are there some feelings there?” I touched his chest where his heart was and he stiffened. “Could you ever see yourself falling in love with me?”

“No.” His reply came quickly and he stiffened again as I analyzed him while ignoring the sting of that one negative word even if it didn’t matter to me one way or another.

“Okay then.” I nodded slowly and my hand dropped to my lap with a thud. “Can we end this conversation?”

“Sure.” He shrugged.

“Thank you.” I mumbled and made a pit stop at the closet before going back over to my desk.

Justin

The faint scent of her sweet perfume mingled with the scent of fresh sex still surrounded me thirty minutes later.

I’m sitting here wishing that Azaria will walk back in here and fall into my arms and kiss me with so much passion that I’d feel it at the tips of my toes. Why? I obviously enjoy it.

I brought my palm to my nose to inhale the perfect blend of lily and sandalwood. I smiled wolfishly, recalling the encounter that took place not too long ago in the closet. I’ll never be able to hang my coat in there again without thinking of her grasping those empty hangers as she rode me with wild abandon.

Dazed, I sat on the edge of Azaria’s desk, mindlessly fondling the things on her desk. My fingers still tingled as if I had just feathered them across the softness of her skin.

If I wasn’t careful, I was going to…

Damnit! Part of me wanted to rush over to her place right now, kick out her “so-called company”, snuggle up to her spoon style, and push all these heavy thoughts to the back of my mind. The other part of me knew that Azaria could take everything I had to offer and leave me with nothing but her scent on sticky sheets to remember her by.

Apparently, Azaria loved sex. She loved the power it gave her. That’s all she wanted from her lovers, from me. And I hadn’t minded at first, but now it started to bother me a little.

What had she been trying to prove with this thing going on between us? What had I been trying to prove, was an even better question. That I could also enjoy sex just for the sake of sex? That’s what she wanted. That’s what I wanted to give her right?

Shit. I pushed off her desk and went to look out the window, determined to get my mind straight. It wasn’t as if Azaria had moved the relationship to this point by herself. I helped quite a lot. But, there had to be a compromise between her need for uncomplicated sex and my need for her.

Somewhere along the line, I knew I wasn’t going to settle for less with her. I’m sure she knew that and I bet that scared her the most. It scared me even more.

I exhaled, and returned to my desk, packing up for the day. I deposited the last of my things into my bag and logged out of my computer, when a soft knock sounded at the door before opening. I looked up with anxious eyes and then Lamont Benjamin had entered. I frowned. What the hell is he doing here?

“Timberlake.” He walked into the room with a confident swagger and a smile. I’m assuming he thought Azaria was still here, there was no other excuse for that display.

“Benjamin.” I eyed him suspiciously, mimicking his stance. I will not be intimidated.

“Is Azaria out of the office?”

“Azaria has left for the day.” Disappointment flickered in his gaze and satisfaction flickered in mine.

“Damn, I wanted to give her something.” Yeah, well, I already gave it to her. I had wanted to say that aloud and at the last minute I did just that.

“What?”

“What you wanted to give to Azaria I already gave it to her.”

Lamont gave me a blank stare. It felt good to knock him down even if only for my personal satisfaction and even if he was completely lost.

His blank stare quickly manifested into somewhat of a glare and I knew his next words would be less than friendly. After a few seconds of silence, I was fed up with waiting for a response.

I gathered my belongings and walked to the door and expected Lamont to follow so I could lock up the office for the day. Of course, he didn’t, but I opened the door prepared to leave anyway. He came up beside me and I halted.

“I suppose you won’t be willing to give me Azaria’s number?” I stared at him in disbelief. I don’t think he understood the audacity of that question.

“What makes you think I have her number?” I do, but he certainly will not be getting it from me.

“I’m surprised Timberlake. You’re doing better at this than I thought you would.”

“Excuse me.” By responding, I did exactly what I didn’t want to do, and that was feed into matters concerning Azaria Richards. Obviously, I enjoyed putting my foot in my mouth. But, it was too late now. I might as well gain all the information that I could.

Lamont smirked, intrigued by my attempt to play dumb. “I meant that I hadn’t expected you to be able to handle Azaria.” Handle Azaria?

“What’s there to handle?” I smirked walking over the threshold. Lamont followed me out of the office.

“What you mean what is there is handle?” His eyes grew wide.

“There is a whole lot to handle, man! Ass, thighs, breastses, you name it, she got it. Azaria is the total package, stamp special delivery on that. Know what I’m saying?” What the fuck? I mean I agree with everything he is saying…but he just sounds stupid.

And I don’t appreciate that he is sharing past sexual experiences with Azaria with me. He didn’t see me get descriptive about my stroke, did he?

No, but I could’ve easily said, “Man get off yourself. I just had Azaria screaming my name in that closet over there…” then pause to point at it and wait for his eyes to follow, “had her all hoarse and shit, climbing the wall, gripping empty hangers, know what I’m saying?”

He would then be burning mad with jealousy and I would be laughing victoriously on the inside. However, I didn’t say any of that because I’m not disrespectful like he is. I’m a man. He’s a coward.

“Man whatever.” I finally replied and Lamont sucked his teeth and waved me off.

“You act like you’re not hitting that and I know you are and the whole office is assuming it. Plus, Azaria only tolerates a man from the time she is sleeping with until she writes him off. See, I ain’t getting her off on the regular anymore, so she can’t stand me. But you…” What about me?

And again, what the fuck? This guy doesn’t have it all upstairs, he’s missing something because all this obsessive behavior and lecturing over two weeks of fucking? I mean Azaria must’ve made him come Lucky Charms or something.

If that was the case I’m on my way to her apartment right now.

Luckily, he chose not to say anything about me, but I had one more thing to say to him.

“Look Lamont…” I paused momentarily, “I tried to hint at this nicely, but Azaria’s mine. Ass, thighs, breastses, all mines. That special delivery is coming to my house. And I’m not sharing. So, back the fuck off.”

I heard a sharp intake of breath and turned around quickly. Ms. Thorne was standing behind me, looking none to pleased. Had she heard the whole conversation? Did anyone else?

I couldn’t tell if the frown on her face displayed her despise for me or Lamont. I guess it would depend on how much she had actually heard.

“I hope you’re not leaving Justin.” Her arms crossed over her chest and she leaned against the door, waiting for my reply.

“Actually… I am Ms. Thorne.” I didn’t like the way she was glaring at me. It made me feel like a little boy being admonished.

I looked to my right and realized that Lamont had escaped quietly, almost too quietly.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Um…I’m off the clock Ms. Thorne. Can this wait until tomorrow?”

“No, it can’t. There’s an extra two hundred in it for you, if we can discuss this over dinner.”

“Well, let’s go.”

Azaria

Initially, I entered the kitchen to feed Breeze, fix myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes, and entertain myself with the rare peaceful silence of my apartment. Yet, my ass barely grazed the wood of the barstool before Chanté and then Amir came in the door ten minutes after.

“Whoopee you guys are home.” They both ignored my sarcastic-laced words and entered the kitchen. Chanté and her greedy hands eagerly ripped through the refrigerator for something to stuff her face with. I tolerated it only because if she was eating, she wasn’t talking.

And Amir instead of finding his own food to eat, he scooped up my bowl, and snatched the spoon right from my lips.

“Hey don’t touch my Tony Flakes, okay? I brought this.” He had been calling them Tony Flakes since he could talk.

“So what you two eat my food all the time.”

“Yeah I get that but these are mine.” He held the bowl to his chest and proceeded to take the cereal box from the counter before heading to the guest room.

“So…” I eyed Chanté as I got up to get the Frosted Flakes cereal box that I had hiding underneath the sink. I brought another bowl to the counter while Chanté spread out the ingredients needed to make a sandwich.

“What did you do today?”

“I begged Amir and his friend to let me go to the mall with them and they did.”

“Why?”

“Because I wouldn’t stop whining plus I told Amir next time his girlfriend calls and I have to answer the phone, I was going to tell her that he was cheating.” She grinned victoriously. The girl is evil!

“But his friend is so cute! His eyes are oh-my-God-hazel Azaria!”

Her enthusiasm made me shake my head. Life would have been hell if I had a little sister too. Well life was hell…but I digress.

“He’s too old for you.”

“I know.” She pouted, her big lower lip all poked out. “The cop that pulled us over said that too.” I blinked while watching her spread mayonnaise on a slice of white bread.

“What? A cop pulled y’all over, why?”

“Amir’s friend, Trent didn’t stop at the stop sign. The cop just gave him a warning and then he asked how old we were. We told him and then he got all suspicious and was like, “Are you related to one of them?” I told him that Amir was my brother and then he got in his car and drove away.” Wow.

“ Trent was a punk. He got all scared for nothing. He didn’t even get a ticket. But I still wish I was two years older then it wouldn’t be illegal for him to date me.” She explained, wearing a goofy ass grin and taking a huge bite out of her sandwich.

“When are you going home, don’t you have school?”

“No I’m on Christmas break. I don’t go back until after New Years.” She stuck her tongue out at me childishly. New Years is in a few days thank God.

“Well you still need to call your mama.”

“Girl, I did that like days ago. She wasn’t as mad as I thought she’d be, but she said that she already brought my plane ticket and will pick me up at the airport. Oh she says hi to you and Amir and that she loves y’all.” Aww man I don’t even remember Uncle Aaron’s wife’s name. I haven’t seen her in forever. And Uncle Aaron, I saw a few times over the years but he was always by himself. In fact, I had never known what his supposed daughter looked like until Chanté showed up at my door. But she’s definitely a Richards’s offspring.

“So what you do today at work. You didn’t quit again did you? And your boyfriend works there too right? What he say when he saw you?” She is saying every question that comes to her mind while showing me every bit of food in her mouth. And how and why does she know all my business? Whom has she been getting her information from? Better not be from Amir, who is just as nosy and gossipy as she is.

“No I didn’t quit.” I rolled my eyes, “And yes, Justin, who is not my boyfriend by the way, does work there. He didn’t say anything when he saw me.” I had to stuff my mouth with a spoonful of cereal to keep from indicating that that was a lie.

Justin said more than just anything when he saw me. In fact, Justin said anything and everything when he saw me. Yet, when he had the opportunity to interest me with one of his responses, he said nothing at all. And I must say that I’m slightly disappointed. Justin is as contradictory as I am; however, I contradict myself on purpose to protect myself.

I never want to end up like my daddy, constantly in a drunken stupor because the love of his life deserted him. See, if a man I was seeing decided to leave, it would hardly affect me, and that’s because I would have been smart enough not to ever fall in love with him. However, if I found myself unfortunate enough to fall in love, I would be the one to leave just to save us both the heartache and trouble.

“Azaria. Hey! Azaria.” I blinked to see Chanté waving her sandwich in front of me. Again I picked up my spoon, this time to hide the fact that my mind had wandered elsewhere.

“Oh sorry. I was so into these Frosted Flakes.”

“Yeah okay.” She gave me a doubtful smirk. “You were talking about work….” She wiped her mouth with a paper towel and waited for my response.

“Oh um…” I didn’t know what I should tell her. I have never been the type to partake in girl talk. Didn’t have any girlfriends, didn’t want any. There was no need to be loyal to anyone other than family. I was fine with just having regular acquaintances.

Finally, I decided that I could tell her some of what happened at work today while glossing over what Justin and I did during office hours.

“Well, your friend from the mall showed up.”

Her mouth dropped wide open, “Lamont is stalking you at your job now? Damn you must’ve put that lovely Richardsness on him, huh?” She put her hand out, wanting me to slap her five. I indulged her, but said, “I don’t know about that. All I know is he going to be working there now.”

“What! How’d he pull that off?” I was still wondering the same thing. He must’ve bribed Ian and I hoped it wasn’t with information about me.

“I don’t know Chanté. Lamont is conniving and out of his damn mind.”

“He’s obsessed with you girl. I know what I’m talking ‘bout too. This boy at my school has been following me around for years. When I transferred schools so did he. My girls got my back though just in case his crazy ass wants to start something.” She smacked her lips, signaling that she wasn’t finished yet, but her mouth had gotten dry since she had been talking nonstop.

“Any-way did Justin let him know what was up?”

“No. Justin isn’t allowed to speak on my behalf.” Hoping she would be satisfied with that explanation, I got up to put my empty bowl in the sink. However, while I washed my dishes, Chanté continued to shout questions at me over the rushing water.

“Why not? Aren’t you dating him?”

“It’s complicated,” was all I had to say before my intercom buzzed. I could just kiss whoever was at my door for giving Chanté something else to do besides annoy the hell out of me.

The intercom buzzed again and I heard Chanté yell, “Who is it?” but I didn’t catch the visitor’s muffled response. Again, Chanté screamed, “Azaria get the door!” I heard running and then my bedroom door slammed shut.

What? She nearly had her hand on the doorknob and couldn’t answer the door? Lazy, mooching ass heffa.

“I’m coming, damn!” Indignantly, I stomped to the door. The end of Chanté’s Christmas break couldn’t get here fast enough.

I snatched the door open by its handle as I was greeted by the sight of Justin. He mumbled a nonchalant, “Hey” and entered the room. Of course, I hadn’t willingly allowed him to enter; he had just pushed his way in.

“Um, Mr. Timberlake…is there a reason why you are here at my home?”

The frown on his face quickly transformed into a pout. “Don’t call me that Azaria. You know it turns me on.” He tried to smile but he failed miserably. “On second thought…” His hand reached up to trail a finger down my arm, from my shoulder to my wrist. I easily escaped his touch and walked to the kitchen, with Justin on my heels.

He occupied my previous seat at the island as I busied myself with cleaning off the countertop. I know I should be relieved that he hadn’t made more of an attempt to touch me after I rejected his advances, but a part of me wasn’t. Pathetic, right?

I heard him shift in his seat and my senses automatically heightened. When Justin had walked through my door, I immediately had a flashback of our previous encounter in the kitchen and what that had ultimately led to. And that definitely wasn’t going to go down again. Besides, I had already allowed my vulnerability to lead to sex with Justin once today and I didn’t need to be reminded that I had left my commonsense and my dignity in that closet.

Glancing up from my task of putting away dishes, I noted Justin’s nervousness. He drummed his fingertips against the granite surface, his head lowered, focused on his own task. That action alone had piqued my interest.

He wouldn’t even look at me, even when I leaned over (not on purpose) to retrieve dishes from the dishwasher. His eyes never wavered. Something was up.

“Hey?”

“Hmm?”

“Justin?” It wasn’t until I called his name, when those crystalline blue eyes finally settled on me.

“What’s wrong?”

Justin shrugged as if he hadn’t had an answer for his odd behavior. He appeared to be fine when I had left the office for the day, better off than me anyway. I’m sure he wasn’t berating himself for breaking down my defenses once again. In fact he should have been ecstatic, that my…I don’t want to say stupidity, but that my lapse in good judgment had allowed my intense need for intimacy to take over and defy me.

I set the last dish away in the cabinet and found myself, against my better judgment of course, walking over to occupy the vacant seat next to Justin.

He smiled a little, “I knew you would be too nosy not to come over here.” Then he released a chuckled.

“Yeah, and so what? Did something happen after I had left?” I tried to sound concerned, but my tone came off as accusatory instead.

“Something happened before you left and after you left.”

“What happened after?” I didn’t want to question him on what happened while I was there because I knew the conversation would revert back to that loaded question.

“Could you ever see yourself falling in love with me?”

And his reply, “No.” Simple, yet upsetting in its own way.

I don’t even know what I was thinking when I asked that! Clearly, another display of my poor judgment as well as a display of that lost naïve individual I use to be, the one who looked for love in all the wrong places.

“Well?” I said, reminding him.

“Lamont came to the office. I told him you had left already, but he insisted that he had something to give you and asked for your number.” What! My mind was still on the “Lamont came to the office” part.

“I hope you didn’t give him my number Justin! I’ll kill you right now if you did.”

He smiled widely, sticking his tongue out to lick the surface of his lips, which momentarily caught me off guard.

“Of course, I didn’t give it to him. I’m not a fool Azaria.” I sighed in relief.

“But then he went on and on about how I couldn’t handle your, in his words ‘ass, thighs, breastses’. And that just pissed me the hell off. I was already mad at you and he made me madder. I was so mad that I told him to back the fuck off, in those exact words.” Whoa. I couldn’t believe Justin went off on Lamont Benjamin II like that. I was happy…

But my happiness quickly plummeted at Justin’s next words.

“You’re mine. Not his. But the worst part of all that was that my client was standing directly behind me. Ms. Thorne had heard all of this.”

“What?” My disbelief was soft spoken.

“I said she heard all of it. And she wasn’t happy.” No, that’s not what I meant.

“You said I was yours.” It sounded even more foreign out of my mouth.

Justin opened his mouth but nothing came out. He hesitated. As he hesitated, my disbelief began boiling over into what I could only consider as a mild form of anger.

I suddenly stood up, “I can’t believe you said that, I mean told him that.” I balled my fists at my sides, trying not to yell. I didn’t need Chanté privy to this argument.

“Just earlier you said…” I let my words trail off before they could roll off my lips. Good judgment on my part. I had almost made the mistake of reminding him that I wasn’t lovable in his eyes.

“What did I say?” Suddenly, he was standing too, following me out of the kitchen and to the hallway.

Justin grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking away. He wrapped his arm around my waist dragging me to his side. I fought every step of the way. I knew where this path was heading and I had every intention of putting a stop to it.

I planted my hands on his chest, trying to push him back. My heart thudded and my body tingled in that familiar way whenever he touched me. I gripped the lapels of his shirt as if I were about to face the demons of hell.

Justin leaned in. His mouth brushed against mines, once, twice, before tugging my lower lip into his mouth. I groaned then pulled away.

“I know what you are trying to do Justin.” I wiped the sensual kiss away with the back of my hand.

“What am I trying to do?”

I tried to tug away from his grasp, but he held steadfast. “Why did you tell Lamont that I was yours?”

He blew out a breath and released his hold on me. “I’m not sure you’re going to like the answer.” Justin reached for my hand instead.

“Let me be the judge of that.”

“I didn’t want Lamont thinking that you were using me for just sex, even though I know sex is a sport for you.” Wow. Justin was the king of insults today.

“In fact, I think you may be a sex addict.”

I arched a brow, completely caught off by his change in attitude. “What? You can’t be serious Justin!”

“You like sex, Azaria.” He said simply with a smile. His smile did awful things to my state of mind.

“Well, so do you, even more so than me.” If the conversation continued to focus on sex my feelings wouldn’t be in jeopardy and Justin wouldn’t question me about things I didn’t want to answer. We’d both be too caught up to give either a care in the world.

“You’re probably right.” Justin laughed, tracing his finger over my bottom lip. In a move, unknown to myself, I stuck out my tongue and licked his finger.

“Shit Azaria.” His hand was suddenly around my neck urging me into a toe-curling kiss. I wrenched my lips from his and my body protested angrily. I tried to work my fingers free from his, but he held on.

Justin whispered something about me always fighting him while massaging the tips of my fingers.

God, I wanted more, my body wanted, Azaria wanted more, but sensible “Azaria” had stepped in and put a padlock on those feelings.

Yet, still I was back in his arms again. His hands stroked up and down the dip of my back, causing a tremor to run through me and settled in the center of my body.

I swallowed audibly.

The look in his eyes damn near smoldered with fiery passion. I was pulled into another kiss that was nothing like ever before, just a mouth-plundering kiss that left me weak. And he plundered relentlessly until my mouth opened to welcome the invasion of his tongue.

He nipped my lips and swirled his tongue around the inside of my mouth until I heard my own moans echoing around me. The kiss became more urgent, spiraling out of control to the point that all I felt was the need to have Justin inside me, to wrap my legs around him.

“Oh God.” I moaned once Justin released my lips, leaving me limp and out of my mind.

His hands moved underneath my blazer to caress my abdomen and my heart bumped. “Think we can go back to my place?” Justin started to tug me toward the entryway before I had even responded.

“Wait.” I said breathlessly, moistening my swollen lips with the tip of my tongue.

“That was so sexy.” His words were willowy, almost nonexistent. Then he was dragging me back to him, pressing me up against the door of the bedroom.

I started to undo the first button of my blazer, having a very hard time doing so because of the stupid trembling of my fingers.

At last, Justin moved my fingers out of the way and completed the job himself. My breast sprang free and his gaze eagerly soaked up the view. His head dipped to place a soft kiss over the lace-covered breast, right above my heart. I found myself muttering and moaning curses for him making me feel this way, for my body betraying me.

“You have to take your shirt off too.” I choked out as he showered my collarbone with more open-mouthed kisses.

Justin ignored me as he lifted me in his arms. I leaned my head back against the door, desperately trying to catch my breath.

“Unbuckle my pants.” He said and I reached down, blindly searching for the buckle.

“Hurry up.” God, I was trying, but my fingers weren’t cooperating. Justin shoved my hands aside and forcefully pressed me against the door to balance me as he completed the task. However, the door gave way to his force and both I and Justin fell through. He landed on top of me as I hit the carpet with a thud.

“What the hell!”

“Oh come on, not again y’all. It’s a kid in the house!”

The two outrageous voices belonged to Chanté and the infamous Amir, who had caught me and Justin in the act on more that one occasion.

“Ooh Azaria!” Chanté cheered loudly.

“Justin get me the hell out of here.” He gladly obliged, lifting me off the floor. He closed the door behind him.

“Shit.” Justin laughed resting his head against the curve of my neck. I on the other hand didn’t find humor in this situation.

I began sliding down his body, but he protested, pulling me against him more firmly. I could feel the pulsation of him and I moaned.

“You’re going with me.” He swallowed my objection with his lips.

Justin

Getting through the front door proved to be a difficult task as Azaria and I clumsily stumbled inside. I guess it was due to the fact that our focus wasn’t all there.

My focus was on the buttons of her blazer once again as a fumbled to get to the chocolaty filling beneath. Hers was on the belt buckle that imprisoned what she wanted and needed the most.

She had tried to get a head start on things in the car on the ride over but I stopped her because I wanted us to be in my bed together instead of a hospital. That explanation tamed her desire until I parked the car. It was then that she jumped on me again and I had no choice but to carry her inside. I almost questioned her eagerness on the elevator ride but her soul-stealing kisses restrained my words.

“I should’ve let you ride in the car naked because I hate these fucking buttons!” And those nylons…fuck them too.

“I got it.” Azaria offered breathlessly and was already making easy work of removing her jacket. She told me to work on my belt instead since she was having trouble with that as well.

“I got mine too.” My pants fell to the floor around my ankles and I stood before her in navy blue briefs and a white t-shirt. Azaria nibbled on her bottom lip with a hint of a smile and then she popped open her blazer. Wow.

Just as I untangled my pants from around my legs and was ready dive head first into a pool of breasts, my cell pone vibrated at my feet.

“Oh fuck me! Who is this calling?”

“Don’t answer it.” Azaria grabbed onto my arm even as I reached down to do just that.

“It might be important.” I said even though that was highly unlikely. Nothing was more important than this moment. I had Azaria in the palm of my hand. She was doing whatever I wanted and without much hesitancy. But then again, when it came to sex, she seemed to do whatever just to get her fix. We were both right the first time. The girl is an addict and so am I.

“It’ll only take a second.” Azaria wasn’t too happy to hear that. She tossed her blazer on the floor and stalked over to the couch. She perched on the armrest and folded her arms across her chest, purposely pushing her breasts up against them. I hoped whoever the caller is burned in hell.

“Hello.” I snapped.

“Sorry to bother you while you’re at home Mr. Timberlake but it’s an emergency.”

“Ms. Thorne, I just met with you like an hour ago.” I saw Azaria frown before she could hide it. “How did you get my number?”

“Your boss gave it to me after I explained my emergency. He assured me that you would do anything for a client.” That was a lie! I would have shown Ms. Thorne the door a long time ago if she hadn’t already paid me thirteen hundred dollars including the huge dinner I ordered.

“See, the thing is I think I saw my man. He has everything I told you about but then I-I’m still not sure. There this sadness around him that I-”

“I would love to assist you with that but I already have my hands full.” I glanced over at Azaria who was now glaring at me.

“You can’t come and meet me when you’re done?” Man, her desperation was killing the mood.

“I’m not going to be done here anytime soon Ms. Thorne so no, I can’t meet you.” Listening to our one-sided conversation, Azaria got annoyed and shall I say a little jealous. She stood and strutted in my direction. I thought she was going to snatch the phone from my hands. I wouldn’t have minded if she did. But, instead, she pressed her front against mine and shoved her hand inside my briefs. Her hand took hold of my hardness.

I inhaled a sharp breath and Ms. Thorne asked if I was alright. I brushed her off. “Yeah I-I’m cool. Oh shit.” Azaria was stroking me with a purpose. Although now painfully hard, I enjoyed this side of a determined and jealous Azaria. She seemed more focus on me rather than what she didn’t want me to do, see or say.

“Mr. Timberlake?”

“Yeah what is it? I’ll call you later. Ow-” Azaria’s grip tightened but she continued her caress. Still, I didn’t appreciate that she was taking her frustrations out on my dick.

“As soon as you get the chance?” I didn’t immediately respond as Azaria’s ministrations slowed a bit and she was now nuzzling my jaw line with her nose. It was weird and rather affectionate. But I was so turned on at this point; I didn’t take a moment to mull over it.

“As soon-” Azaria sucked my bottom lip between her teeth and her strokes hadn’t slacked one bit. “A-as soon as, Ms. Th-Thorne.” Azaria snickered at my muddled response.

“I’ll be waiting.” The husky reply echoed through the receiver before I hung up. I clutched the phone in my fist and was prepared to fully enjoy Azaria’s handiwork all the way to an orgasm. Lucky Charms indeed.

Yet, her hand slipped away even as I grasped onto it. She stepped a few inches back.

“Why is your client calling you after hours? And you went out with her too?” I leaned into her, an attempt to kiss away her suspicions.

“No.” She put a hand to my chest, “Are you fucking her too?”

“I’m not even fucking you. I prefer the term, making love.”

“Whatever Justin! I’m just asking, are you?”

“No I’m not. One woman at a time.” That wasn’t a rule of mine until I met Azaria.

“Good because your mine too until I say otherwise.” She quickly corrected her slip-up but I was still elated. I stepped within close range of her again. I lifted her and walked to the couch with her warm body sheathed in my arms.

“Now where were we?” I tossed her on the sofa cushions, watched her bounce upon them, and then I settled above her.

Azaria

He ran his tongue over the seam of my lips, like they had his name written all over them. His arousal pressed against the inside of my thigh, teasing me as he loomed above me.

“You know you’re all wrong for me. Not my type at all.” His words were husky, soaked in lust and desire.

“I know,” I said and licked my lips.

“But, I still want you.” I knew that too.

“Umm…” My words trailed off as I watched his gaze rake over my body, my stomach, my breasts, all the places I hoped he would touch and tease.

“Why is Ms. Thorne so attached to you?” I managed to get out in the midst of his kisses on my collarbone.

“I don’t know.” A kiss from his lips settled softly on my shoulder before I was lifted from the couch and into a sitting position.

What the hell?

I wasn’t allowed the opportunity to voice my concerns as Justin pulled me from the sofa, pushing me ahead of him.

“Go upstairs and wait for me in-” He paused momentarily as if to rethink his words.

“No, scratch that. Undress right here.” He commanded with a smile. In spite of the passion blazing in his eyes, he appeared oddly amused.

“Are you going to turn off the light?” As soon as the phrase left my mouth, I regretted it. I was rewarded with a no nonsense look that left no room for an argument.

Sighing, I reached for the right side of my skirt, found the zipper, and began to slide it down when Justin halted me.

“That’s too fast. I didn’t get the chance to see you undress the last time. Make it worth my while.” Damnit. I didn’t have time for slow.

“No.” He shut me up with a quick tantalizing kiss.

“You can handle slow can’t you?” Not right now I can’t!

“Of course.” His smile widened at my obvious lie and my stomach did flip-flops.

I slowly eased the skirt down, sashaying, trying to get the skirt over my hips. Finally, the skirt pooled around my feet.

“Damn...” His shirt billowed with each breath and his erection appeared to strain even more against his briefs.

“You’re a little overdressed Timberlake.”

Justin shucked his shirt and shoes, standing in just his navy briefs. He took off his socks then came to me, his sinewy muscles flexing with his every step.

“Keep the heels on,” he said, before pulling me into his chest and kissing me into numbness.

The heat of his skin was almost explosive. I jumped when his hands cupped my almost bare ass.

“I hate these fucking nylons.” And as soon as his contempt for my nylons left his mouth, they fell at my feet in ripped pieces.

I was back in his arms in seconds, wanting to climb him and take him inside me, needing him to the point that I wrapped a leg around his waist.

Justin grunted some mindless words in my ear that I didn’t understand and a breathless kiss later, I was lifted in his arms and falling back onto his bed seconds after.

The front clasp of my bra released and the weight of my breasts felt free and unrestricted. Next, he dragged the thong underwear down my legs.

“I want those back too.” My words were muffled as his hands brushed against the very core of my pleasure.

“God Justin.” My head fell back against the pillows, my body bending at his will.

“Come on damnit.” I shifted, digging my heels into the bed, trying to push him onto his back so I could ride him hard and fast like I wanted to.

He laughed reaching into his nightstand and retrieving a condom. I held out my hand and he pushed it aside. After he removed his briefs, he positioned the condom on the tip and rolled it on with one hand. Magnificent.

My legs wrapped around his waist, bringing him closer. His dick nudged against the lips of my vagina and I almost cried as sweet tremors took over my body.

He kissed me hard on the mouth, stealing the moan from my lips as he slid inch by delicious inch into me.

“Oh fuck.” The expletive echoed in my air as he turned his head and buried his face in my neck.

“Oh shit…wait!” I sank my teeth into his shoulder, mind numbing pleasure quivering in the pit of my stomach as I clutched around him, the beginnings of pre-orgasm creeping up on me too soon.

He surged into me again and again. Hard or fast. It didn’t matter as long as he kept doing whatever the hell he was doing.

My thighs strained as he nudged them wider with his own, trying to get deeper and deeper still. I wanted him to get deeper, every thrust seeking more and more pleasure from me.

Trapped in my emotions, I clung to his body, not wanting him to stop.

“Fuck Azaria.” He gripped my hips, positioning them to his satisfaction.

“Don’t stop.” I chanted, focusing on the heel of my shoes that gleamed in the light. Focusing on anything other than what Justin was doing to me right now. My inner thighs trembled weakly as his pace increased, grounding against the most sensitive part of me.

Blind pleasure flashed behind my eyes. “Oh shit. Justin…” I choked on his name as pleasure shattered deep inside and my body convulsed around him as the sweet release hit me with a force.

I couldn’t help arching into him, my thighs clamping at his sides, holding him captive until the tremors subsided. My thighs finally fell weakly at my sides, but Justin was still going at it, seeking his own release.

I opened my eyes to find him watching me intently almost amazed until two hard thrusts later his penis swelled and he found the release he was seeking. Lastly, he collapsed on top of me and lied perfectly still.

I ran my hands over the sweat gathered on his spine as my body hummed in appreciation. My damn heart wouldn’t stop knocking, but then neither had his.

He kissed my lips one more time, and then rolled over, dragging me against his side, so that I was half lying on top of him.

Justin started to speak, but then stopped. Words would be inadequate. A weak smile appeared on his face and his hand lazily trailed down my back to cup my butt.

“You’re staying right?”

“Mmm…maybe.” I could barely talk as it is and he wanted to already ruin my after glow with his useless questions.

“Well, just to make sure you do…” He didn’t complete the statement. I heard some shuffling and then a piece of metal clamped on my wrist, securing me to the headboard.

My eyes widened as I took in the handcuffs. “What the fuck Justin? Don’t tell me you’re into the kinky stuff.”

“Nope. Night babe.” He reached to turn off the light, and then snuggled against me.

“I hate you.”

“You don’t mean that.”

“Yes I do.” The metal clamored against the headboard as I attempted to yank my wrist free.

He smirked, dipping his head to flick his tongue against my right nipple, taunting me.

“You love me.”

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed the chapter as much as we enjoyed writing it. Azaria is slowly letting that guard down and letting Justin in even though she isn't aware of doing so. And Justin is taking advantage of it, let's see what's in store for the two of them. The morning after should be interesting...

Incomplete
Kahlymilla is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Sexual Suicide- Updated 11/26 also liked 427 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story