Justin

I’m in the bathroom now, splashing my face with cold water and trying hard as hell to calm down, but I couldn’t. I was just so fucking mad. I’m mad because I couldn’t get this stain out of my brand new dress shirt that I had purchased from Express Men. And I’m mad at Azaria. No I’m fucking pissed at her, that, that…no I don’t want to call her out her name. So let’s just say that what I wanted to call her rhymes closely with witch, just replace a letter.

As I snatched a few paper towels from the dispenser to dry my hands I realized how stupid I had been. I should have known that she was gonna fuck with my mind when she had returned from lunch and was talking to me. She had ignored me the whole day but then came in ten minutes late after lunch with a casual, “Hey Justin.”

I’m so stupid because I didn’t see it coming. I saw her sitting atop my desk with her skirt riding high on her thighs, but I didn’t see her about to embarrass me. I saw her scooting closer to me and moaning over some damn soup, but I never saw her asking if it was true that I wanted to do her. I never expected any of that which is why I’m in the bathroom now trying to scrub a damn stain out of my shirt.

You know what, I’m done. This stain isn’t coming out and I haven’t calmed down one bit, so I’ll say fuck it all and leave. I swung the door open and guess who landed against my chest? Azaria and all that softness. Damn her!

“Justin let me talk to you for a minute.” My eyes drifted from hers to the upper portion of her shirt. Damn she had a bigger stain on her shirt than I did, I wonder how she’s gonna get that out.

“Stop staring at my breast I’m trying to talk to you.” She observed our surroundings to make sure we were the only two in the hall. We were.

“Hey I wasn’t staring at your breast.” I replied through closed teeth. I didn’t want to talk to her. I wanted to ignore her but she was making it so that I couldn’t. Damn her to hell.

“Whatever Justin come on let’s talk.” She reached to grab my hand, yet I held it back.

“You want to act like that? Okay then.” A sheer look of determination entered her brown eyes right before she shoved me into the bathroom. She followed and locked the door behind her. Once again I was left in the dark as to what to expect from her.

“Azaria you shouldn’t be in here this is the men’s bathroom!”

She waved her hand dismissing me. “Oh please it’s nothing I haven’t seen, just a bunch of urinals.” Okay, what kind of woman was she and how many men bathrooms had she been into?

“But what if a guy needs to use it?”

“He can either wait or tinkle in the ladies bathroom. He can make that choice.” I had to laugh at that. “Besides I need to wash this stain out of my shirt.” She strutted towards the sink and yanked the hem of her shirt from the waistband of her skirt so forcefully that the top button broke free. She directed the stain under the running faucet. It wasn’t long before the gushing water drenched the front side of her blouse.

I swiftly turned away from her knowing that when she faced me I would see everything. She began calling my name but I wasn’t turning around. That’s how she got me last time. I had got sucked in and then BAM! She made a fool out of me.

“Justin what are you doing over there?” She grasped my arm and made me face her. She had a habit of making me do things that I didn’t want to do. Like right now my gaze was concentrating on her cleavage that was spilling out the black lace bra she wore beneath her now soaked blouse.

Oh wait, she wasn’t making me look at her breast; that I had done willingly. How could I not? The glory that was her breast was truly on display this time around.

“Hey Justin?” I looked up at her. She was nipping at her bottom lip.

“Hmm?” My gaze drifted to her chest again. What! I couldn’t help it. Water was dripping from her neck to the valley between her”

“Try to focus above my neck, okay?” I nodded but I didn’t know how much of an attempt I was going to make in order to comply with her words.

“You know I really did want to talk to you.” She said stretching her blouse to relieve it of its wrinkles. Her breast strained against the silky material.

“Mmm hmm.” Wait, who said that? It couldn’t have been me because I wasn’t listening to one word of what she was saying.

“Don’t act like that I’m serious.” She tucked her entire bottom lip between her teeth and fixed me with an intense gaze. “Now did you tell the guys in the cafeteria that you wanted to have sex with me?”

“Is that what you think?” She rolled her eyes at me in response.

“Who cares what I think. Did you say it?” Her heels clicked against the tiled floor as she stepped into my personal space. As I began to stumble over my words once again, I noticed that something was wrong with this picture besides the fact that Azaria was in a men’s bathroom.

I had somehow ended up right where I had been before I came into the bathroom. She had the same teasing spark in her eyes and slight grin forming on her lips. This time I saw it coming; whatever she was about to say to make me look like a complete ass, and I was going to stop it.

“Hmm, did you?” I took a step back as she continued to pressure me. “You can answer me and don’t lie about it.” She began toying with my tie as I backed away into a solid wall. Damn I had nowhere else to go. My plan had failed. Now I just had to wait and see what she was up to.

“Come on Justin if you said it then be a man and own up to.”

“What would I gain from owning up to it, huh? A slap across the face again? Another stain on my shirt? Ooh a chance to touch your ass?” Guess whose mouth was hanging open in shock this time? Not mine.

“Huh is that what I’ll get? All I have to do is just ask right?” She couldn’t close her mouth long enough to say something back. Now that gave me a chance to move in on her. I bet she didn’t like being stuck, intimidated, and not knowing how to respond. I know I didn’t like it when she had put me in that position two times already. Suddenly I felt like playing a little game.

“Uh Azaria are you going to say something?”

“I questioned you first, you never answered me.”

“I didn’t tell the guys anything while we were in the cafeteria so I don’t know how that rumor began but, on the other hand if you’re asking if I’d have sex with you, sure, I wouldn’t mind hitting that.” There she got what she had wanted; the truth and a little more. Her jaw hit the floor again. That’s two points for me. Now we were even. Still I didn’t give her a chance to dwell on it further. I had to add another point to my score.

I grasped her shoulders as we reversed places. Now she was the one with the door of the bathroom stall pressed against her back. Her lips were still slightly parted when I had taken hold of them. She released a gasp. Score three for Justin Timberlake, and only two for the oh so fine Ms. Richards.

Azaria

I ran into the very stall that he had me trapped against a few short moments ago and locked it. I damn near cried into the hands that covered my face. I can’t believe he just did that to me! Oh my god I have to act like it didn’t happen. That I imagined it--no he had imagined it. But damn it was so fucking hard.

“I didn’t tell the guys anything while we were in the cafeteria so I don’t know how that rumor began but, on the other hand if you’re asking if I’d have sex with you, sure, I wouldn’t mind hitting that.” Wow I couldn’t believe he had the audacity to even go there! I know I asked him to be honest, but damn he had me at a loss for words. I couldn’t even form a coherent sentence to respond to him. Perhaps that was how he had felt when I had caught him off guard earlier.

Still, I felt the need to say something. I mean I couldn’t have him shocking me like that. That was my thing. And besides I wanted to slap that damn smirk off his face.

Only I never got the chance. This fool pushed me against the door, basically man-handling me and shit, then down rushes his lips onto mine. I swear my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach just then. It couldn’t handle the shock anymore.

And I attempted to fight him off--I tried like hell to, but guess who used one hand to secure both of mine above my head while the other was free to roam wherever it pleased…Justin Timberlake that’s who.

He all but molested me”okay maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration but I still feel violated. His hands were everywhere. In my hair. On my right thigh, that he had hiked up on his hip. And shit I don’t want to even admit this but yes he did touch my ass, it was more like a grip followed by a caress but whatever. His hand remained there for majority of the time that we were kissing”well he was kissing me. I took no part in the encounter. I consider myself a helpless bystander, though it was only us two in the room. Still I’m ashamed of what I let happen.

“Hey Azaria are you going to come out anytime soon?” Justin was standing on the other side of the door calling me. Why did he want me to come out, probably because he wanted more of me? That greedy motherfucker.

“Leave me alone.”

“I would but there’s people trying to get in here and I don’t think they want to go to the ladies room to tinkle.” Fuck them. I wasn’t coming out. I didn’t want to face Justin. He had already embarrassed me enough.

“Come on Zar, why are you hiding in there anyway?”

“I told you that you couldn’t call me that!” Whoa, I was beyond pissed now. I think I’m about to cry. I didn’t want to cry though. I hadn’t cried over anything in fifteen years. And I wasn’t about to start now, especially not over a dumb kiss with Mr. Timberlake.

“Hey, hey.” I heard him say just before I saw him crawling underneath the door into the stall with me. “What’s wrong?” He stood to his feet.

“Nothing, get out of here.” I turned my back towards him. Looking at a toilet was ten times better than seeing his face.

His hands rested on my shoulders. “Hey are you mad about that kiss?” I remained silent.

“If you are, you shouldn’t be. I was only teasing you as you love to tease me.” He laughed beside my ear. So that’s what it was about? Revenge? I had only shocked him with a few outlandish comments and caused him to mess up his shirt, yet he had to take it a step further? The nerve of him.

“Let me out of here.”

“There’s some ugly men on the other side of that door.”

“I don’t care.” I reached around him to unlock the stall. Only after I had exited was when I had finally faced him. “And for the record I had actually came in here to apologize.”

Justin

“Apologize?” Why was I questioning myself? Possibly because once again I felt like a complete ass. I don’t know what I was thinking by trying to get revenge on her for teasing me, but it definitely blew up in my face. Having to watch Azaria’s slow stride as she exited the bathroom instead of her usual vivacious saunter was a kick to the stomach in itself.

I wanted to call out to her to and apologize, but what good would that do? Maybe reward me with another slap, but besides that nothing good would come out of an apology.

I finally exited the opened stall and moved towards the doorway. As I neared the door I heard voices, they were growing louder the closer I got. I knew who the people were on the other side of that door without even opening it.

“Whoa…wait a minute Timberlake. What was going on in there?” “The Jackass” from the cafeteria; the one who got me in this predicament in the first place.

If it wasn’t for him and all my other big mouth colleagues Azaria would not have gotten word about me wanting to have sex with her. What man wouldn’t want to have sex with her? I know I am not the only one who wouldn’t mind spending a night in between silky brown thighs…ah wishful thinking at its best. After that sample, I wanted seconds, but I wasn’t going to steal it from her the next time.

I saw her piercing gaze, wondering about my next move, wondering what I had up my sleeve. I bet she wasn’t prepared for what I was about to do next.

When her lips parted I forcefully pushed her against the stall before she had the chance to reprimand me. I brought my lips down on hers so fast even I didn’t know I had done so. I could feel her heart beating against her chest as I pulled her closer to me, she was fighting me every step of the way.

I actually intended to just get a little peck, but when she started to fight me I couldn’t let her get away so easily. I secured her arms above her head effortlessly with one hand, tightening my grip on her wrist when she attempted to move again.

I wasn’t one to take advantage of a woman; this was just a little game between Azaria and me.

My hand snaked down to her thigh and raised it so I could hike it on my hip, all the while still initiating the kiss. She had nice thighs too, supple and thick just like I had imagined.

My grip was loosening on her wrist because I sweating. Sweating from the sweet torture of this encounter, but I had one last thing to do before it was all over. I reached down to mold her ass with my large hand…sheer bliss.

“Julian please tell me why I just saw Ms. Richards coming out of the men’s bathroom…and what is that on your shirt?” Mr. Stevens snapped me out of my reverie. His narrowing gaze said that he was very annoyed.

“Azaria and I were eating soup and I accidentally knocked it over onto my shirt. She told me to watch the door while she tried to get it out cause there was no one in here.” Seemed plausible to me.

“Okay well get back to work on that project. I want an update by this evening.” Oh great now I was being forced to actually “converse” with Azaria. I had nothing to say to her. I wasn’t really sorry for what I had done. I had enjoyed it too much.

When I reentered the office, Azaria was pushing my desk across the room. What the hell is she doing?

“Azaria what are you doing?”

“Me…” She pointed to herself, “…and you.” She pointed to me. “Do not work well… together.”

“So that means I have to look at the wall for eight hours?” Maybe I had gone a little too far with that kiss.

“Azaria-” She had cut me off with the raise of her hand.

“Save it Justin.” But I didn’t want to save it. I wanted to know if she was still mad at me. If she was still mad, then I needed to know the reason why. And it better be a damn good reason.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story